keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
About the discussion about mothers, what I have to say: the guys who make professional visual novels are very careful with certain things because the most important for them is to please the largest possible audience. Simple things like not creating a physical appearance for the protagonist already help in this sense, because you decrease the likelihood that players will find the protagonist's appearance not pleasant.

In my case, I make these games in an amateur way and my only concern is to try to be creative. In the case of Solvalley, for example, I hardly restrict the scenes and this has a polarized effect. There are people who love Solvalley and there are people who hate it, without having a middle ground.

When I started doing HS Tutor, I wanted to try to make something a little more enjoyable for a larger audience, so I did not (and will not) include any male characters, among other things. I also tried not to make an asshole protagonist or very aggressive girls who are constantly insulting others.

Even so, my style still deviates a lot from what most people expect, so it is inevitable that my games always have some things that bother many players. This is a "flaw" in my way of creating these stories, but it is something I decided not to try to "fix" because otherwise I will not be happy creating these games anymore.
It's your game - you do what you want. Part of what many people will appreciate is that it is not predictable - why would you want that ? A pleasant surprise is much better. Creativity & originality is what makes your game stand out. Please keep it up - looking forward to new things.

Reactions: Turtlesweater42

lsb3011

May 3, 2020
So I'm stuck advancing Megan's story (I'd figured it out once before, but I decided to restart from the beginning). My current phone hint reads:

It’s time to talk to Megan again until she accepts a new private tutoring

However, every time I try to talk to her about it she tells me to talk to her some other time. This is whether she's at school, the park, the pool or at work. I thought maybe I needed to advance Sophia to trigger the next level, but all of the options with her are also ones I've seen. Any thoughts?

EDIT: Never mind, I figured it out.
How did you figure it out, i`m stuck. ?

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Where exactly you find Emma o_o ?
oh never mind, I completely forgotten that she is mother of Charlotte ...
:megafacepalm:

Reactions: TK8000
Dec 29, 2018
There were also these young girls at Solvalley School. One of them with a bad past when she gave herself to a few guys. Or an ending with one girl (I don't remember the name because I haven't played for a long time): she tried to have a baby with MC, lied to him that she was pregnant and tried to have sex with another guy to get her pregnant. Well, that shocked me. And I definitely lost my trust in that girl.

I understand that this is a game for adults, but Dev do not need to create characters in them so that you like a given character (maybe you even fall in love) and suddenly she tells you stories of what she did wrong in the past, or shows her true face.
And the person suddenly changes his mind about this character because of this.
I have already encountered many games in which Dev decided to spoil loved character in the game. (for example in ''Angel of Innocence'' Nicole, I don't know if you know this game)
Yeah that’s like worst case scenario when they turn out to be a total catfish. I’d describe Solvalley School as “TK Uncensored” :ROFLMAO:. Plus TK is the funniest dev ever so he’s able to at least make the entire situation hilarious.
About the discussion about mothers, what I have to say: the guys who make professional visual novels are very careful with certain things because the most important for them is to please the largest possible audience. Simple things like not creating a physical appearance for the protagonist already help in this sense, because you decrease the likelihood that players will find the protagonist's appearance not pleasant.

In my case, I make these games in an amateur way and my only concern is to try to be creative. In the case of Solvalley, for example, I hardly restrict the scenes and this has a polarized effect. There are people who love Solvalley and there are people who hate it, without having a middle ground.

When I started doing HS Tutor, I wanted to try to make something a little more enjoyable for a larger audience, so I did not (and will not) include any male characters, among other things. I also tried not to make an asshole protagonist or very aggressive girls who are constantly insulting others.

Even so, my style still deviates a lot from what most people expect, so it is inevitable that my games always have some things that bother many players. This is a "flaw" in my way of creating these stories, but it is something I decided not to try to "fix" because otherwise I will not be happy creating these games anymore.
Don’t worry, the MC of HS Tutor IS NOT UGLY! He’s one of the better, if not best, looking male MC in adult games I’ve seen.

Actually I would say I’m middleground for Solvalley School believe it or not. The scenes are smooth and very sexy, and the style and humor is so damn creative and hilarious (you’re hands down funniest dev ever)... It’s just some of the themes I dislike. This is also why I think that HS Tutor is the best game I’ve ever played; it has all 3 so damn perfect :love:.

Reactions: Qmil679

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Great Game, Question: Do you have to go thru the E-books on the computer to advance the game?
That scene where Kelly's mom picks her up and holds her on her side when see was freaking out, Cracked me the F@$k Up :LOL:

assrekt

Mar 14, 2019
I agree we have yet to see a milf that didnt have a slutty past. And I'm betting the 2 new moms will have almost the same backstory as well. So, my money is on the principal who might be a widower and because of her demanding job has turned her strict, rigid and has forgotten what it's like to be a woman after her husband's death years ago. Then she meets the MC, who will help her what it's like to be a woman again and teach her the new ways of pleasure MC will have to offer. Kinda like a MILF rediscovering herself and we slowly turn her to a slut because of our own doing and not because she has always been slutty in the past.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Please help with
1. Zoe photo album event
2. Kelly mating ritual
How to trigger them??
1. First you need to be Zoe's boyfriend (having had sex without a condom with her). Then you need to have access to the photo studio (having done the photo event with Charlotte). After these two conditions, you need to visit the photo studio in the office building, speak to the photographer and pay $10 for a photo session with Zoe (Zoe cannot be at school at the moment). Go to your computer and see the pictures (at night).

2. You must have completed Kelly's story line and had sex with her mother in the kitchen. When talking to Jennifer in the kitchen again, don't choose to grab her from behind, just talk to her and talk about the special proposal. This will take you to an event with Jennifer and Kelly in the bathroom. After that, visit Kelly in the morning on weekends and choose to spend the whole day with her and Jennifer.

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes