voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Yea same guy, though I personally prefer this one to Solvalley (mostly the MC annoys me in that one) even though i am not normally in to the cartoony games. Never played the other two so not sure what they are like
House Arrest is great

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Wow. Cognitive dissonance. Heavy stuff, especially for high school. I understand it because I was a psych major specializing in cognitive processes, but I think it would sail over many people's heads. That doesn't mean it wasn't entertaining, though.

Eldebrand

Mar 5, 2019
Anybody know whos portrait is between Ursula and Melissa in 0.9.5?

edit: nevermind, found it.

Last edited:
Jul 15, 2020
anyone help
try this, as look's like some event triggers did not get set right as you have scenes unlocked after your missing scenes

HS Tutor Replay Gallery Unlocker mod.
Installation:
PC - Extract the "game" folder to the game's root folder (the one with the .exe)
Android - Extract the "game" folder to the game's "files" folder (the one with the saves folder and log.txt)
HS_Tutor_Replay_Mod

Reactions: meeman

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I like games of this Dev. But it pisses me off a bit that he has to make older women/mothers so that they had a past so they had a lot of boyfriends and were crazy. I understand some girls are like that and have been in the past, but let's not exaggerate, not every woman is like that.. Helena, on the face and in general, seems to be a very calm and nice milf. In fact, in the past she was really crazy then and had sex with many men and now it's no different because she goes to clubs and looks for someone to play with.
Kelly's mother, too, has fucked everyone in school in the past she sold herself to boys (if I remember correctly) and maybe even outside of her.. no wonder Kelly calls her a whore.
Eva said that she kissed every boy in school, well when she kissed, it was probably something else too as well.
I don't want to write down all the women (MILFs) here and describe them. But we can't even do one normal milf? each must have such a past?
I don't know if it bothers only me and I noticed it, but I just wanted to write what I think.

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes