wraith17

May 28, 2017
Can someone kindly upload in zippyshare/mediafire or gdrive please. I get problems from nopy every few weeks. mixdrop and uploadheaven always gives issues as well. and I am capped at mega for a couple hours now. Thanks in advance.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
HS Tutor [v0.9.5] [TK8000] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

WIN/MAC (717 MB): - - - -

Dec 23, 2017
ok so, there is or there isn't futa/trans in the game? and if there is, how many scenes with them? and don't get me wrong, I'll play anyway, I liked the game, just want to know cuz when i search for the futa tag, this game is there but when I click on it, the tag disappear

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
ok so, there is or there isn't futa/trans in the game? and if there is, how many scenes with them? and don't get me wrong, I'll play anyway, I liked the game, just want to know cuz when i search for the futa tag, this game is there but when I click on it, the tag disappear
it's only in a manga one of the characters is reading. None of the characters are futa/trans

Rannug

Apr 23, 2019
how to get the double blowjob from zoe and claire???? have done everything else so i don't know if it's a scene that i can't get anymore.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
This the same TK8000 which had some other games? SolValley School, Beach Vacation, and House Arrest? Just curious why they are not linked on the OP?

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
This the same TK8000 which had some other games? SolValley School, Beach Vacation, and House Arrest? Just curious why they are not linked on the OP?
It is, and i have no idea. That feature seems kinda haphazard here. Some devs only have a couple of their games, some none. I suppose they have to do it?

Reactions: Senta

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
It is, and i have no idea. That feature seems kinda haphazard here. Some devs only have a couple of their games, some none. I suppose they have to do it?
Yea same guy, though I personally prefer this one to Solvalley (mostly the MC annoys me in that one) even though i am not normally in to the cartoony games. Never played the other two so not sure what they are like

Reactions: mordred93
4.20 star(s) 82 Votes