mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
where do u go to find garnet alone i have the zoe and ursula night scene
In front of her apartment building, that is how you progress her story. I forget the name of the building but you should find it on the map.

JessieTR

Jul 4, 2017
Holy shit this game is amazing. Beautiful art style, well written scenes, hot and fluid animations and a bunch of variation. Definitely in my top 10. All it needs is some more fetish-oriented stuff to get it in my top 3. ^^

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I like games of this Dev. But it pisses me off a bit that he has to make older women/mothers so that they had a past so they had a lot of boyfriends and were crazy. I understand some girls are like that and have been in the past, but let's not exaggerate, not every woman is like that.. Helena, on the face and in general, seems to be a very calm and nice milf. In fact, in the past she was really crazy then and had sex with many men and now it's no different because she goes to clubs and looks for someone to play with.
Kelly's mother, too, has fucked everyone in school in the past she sold herself to boys (if I remember correctly) and maybe even outside of her.. no wonder Kelly calls her a whore.
Eva said that she kissed every boy in school, well when she kissed, it was probably something else too as well.
I don't want to write down all the women (MILFs) here and describe them. But we can't even do one normal milf? each must have such a past?
I don't know if it bothers only me and I noticed it, but I just wanted to write what I think
I thought i was the only one that found that strange. I mean maybe 1 or 2 but all of them?

Reactions: Qmil679

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
It doesn't bother me if they fucked a lot of guys in the past, as long as they are loyal to the MC, but yeah it's very unoriginal if the moms were all just huge sluts in the past.

Reactions: Qmil679
Dec 29, 2018
I like games of this Dev. But it pisses me off a bit that he has to make older women/mothers so that they had a past so they had a lot of boyfriends and were crazy. I understand some girls are like that and have been in the past, but let's not exaggerate, not every woman is like that.. Helena, on the face and in general, seems to be a very calm and nice milf. In fact, in the past she was really crazy then and had sex with many men and now it's no different because she goes to clubs and looks for someone to play with.
Kelly's mother, too, has fucked everyone in school in the past she sold herself to boys (if I remember correctly) and maybe even outside of her.. no wonder Kelly calls her a whore.
Eva said that she kissed every boy in school, well when she kissed, it was probably something else too as well.
I don't want to write down all the women (MILFs) here and describe them. But we can't even do one normal milf? each must have such a past?
I don't know if it bothers only me and I noticed it, but I just wanted to write what I think.
Yes and no. It wouldn’t really make much fucking sense if they were all virgins though now would it?

I certainly understand the “crazy teenage life” background for Kelly’s mom (Jenny), as it is actually a large part of their story.

With Eva, I got the vibe that she is a MILF who’s best days were back in high school/college when she was super popular. And now the MC is the one reinvigorating that libido in Eva.

Same goes for Helena. With her, I feel like she is a “middle of the road” character between the other 2 moms.

So my point really is that they don’t have the “same exact story”; There are slight differences. Don’t get me wrong, I would love it immensely if all the girls in HS Tutor were virgins, cuz I get an awesome feeling of achievement/reward from being the “first and only” lover for a girl... But I also realize that most mothers have had sex in the past (hence their child) :ROFLMAO:.

Maybe the game could benefit from a SUPER religious mother character who’s only had sex once, and it was through a bed sheet, and then her husband died... and now it’s up to the MC to corrupt her! :p

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Yes and no. It wouldn’t really make much fucking sense if they were all virgins though now would it?

I certainly understand the “crazy teenage life” background for Kelly’s mom (Jenny), as it is actually a large part of their story.

With Eva, I got the vibe that she is a MILF who’s best days were back in high school/college when she was super popular. And now the MC is the one reinvigorating that libido in Eva.

Same goes for Helena. With her, I feel like she is a “middle of the road” character between the other 2 moms.

So my point really is that they don’t have the “same exact story”; There are slight differences. Don’t get me wrong, I would love it immensely if all the girls in HS Tutor were virgins, cuz I get an awesome feeling of achievement/reward from being the “first and only” lover for a girl... But I also realize that most mothers have had sex in the past (hence their child) :ROFLMAO:.

Maybe the game could benefit from a SUPER religious mother character who’s only had sex once, and it was through a bed sheet, and then her husband died... and now it’s up to the MC to corrupt her! :p
I don't mean that they should be virgins, because that's not possible. But quite a few of the women in this game have gone crazy in the past, she has had a lot of guys. I do not know if you can meet such a woman who was calm in the past. There is also nothing to complain about because now they are calm and I like them like that. They are faithful to the MC. Helena was probably the only one looking for men at the club. But since she got involved with MC she's been faithful. :D

Reactions: Turtlesweater42
Dec 29, 2018
I don't mean that they should be virgins, because that's not possible. But quite a few of the women in this game have gone crazy in the past, she has had a lot of guys. I do not know if you can meet such a woman who was calm in the past. There is also nothing to complain about because now they are calm and I like them like that. They are faithful to the MC. Helena was probably the only one looking for men at the club. But since she got involved with MC she's been faithful. :D
Yeah I really fucking hate the “slutty past” storyline too, cuz whenever that comes up I like the girl much less, if at all; it’s less rewarding when I’m “one of many”... plus sloppy seconds :sick:.

Thank God TK said no NTR... That shit is disgusting.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Yeah I really fucking hate the “slutty past” storyline too, cuz whenever that comes up I like the girl much less, if at all; it’s less rewarding when I’m “one of many”... plus sloppy seconds :sick:.

Thank God TK said no NTR... That shit is disgusting.
There were a lot of situations in previous game of this Dev I didn't like. ''Solvalley School''.
for example: the situation with the mother of MC, when you have NTR turned on, she's having sex at work with people, including the receptionist (or who was it, I don't remember), and when it was turned off, probably those scenes were played but were not shown. So what is this vanilla path when these scenes are there but we don't see them? There were even conversations between MC and his mother about her sex life that she would stop sleeping with others if the MC did something (can't remember what)
Sister too, she was seeing others besides MC.

Slutty past, it also spoils my opinion about women. I like most of the milfs in this game, they look hot. But when they start talking about their past, it starts to piss me off.
I think this Dev likes to portray characters like that. :confused:
Good thing HS Tutor doesn't have NTR, but I don't like those slutty stories from the past as every woman tells how it was good for her with a lot of guys. Mila and Emma are probably the best women for me.

Last edited:

user224

Apr 2, 2018
Hi
Thanks for the Update.
Garnet is really a bitch. but i find she nice. i hope the story with her and her mom continue.
And hers mom is really hot, the next milf?

Dec 29, 2018
There were a lot of situations in previous game of this Dev I didn't like. ''Solvalley School''.
for example: the situation with the mother of MC, when you have NTR turned on, she's having sex at work with people, including the receptionist (or who was it, I don't remember), and when it was turned off, probably those scenes were played but were not shown. So what is this vanilla path when these scenes are there but we don't see them? There were even conversations between MC and his mother about her sex life that she would stop sleeping with others if the MC did something (can't remember what)
Sister too, she was seeing others besides MC.

Slutty past, it also spoils my opinion about women. I like most of the milfs in this game, they look hot. But when they start talking about their past, it starts to piss me off.
I think this Dev likes to portray characters like that. :confused:
Good thing HS Tutor doesn't have NTR, but I don't like those slutty stories from the past as every woman tells how it was good for her with a lot of guys. Mila and Emma are probably the best women for me.
Yeah I was super pissed too when playing through the mom and sister’s routes in Solvalley. I chose the vanilla option, but it was still pretty damn clear that the mom was sucking every other guy’s dick behind the scenes. Plus the BDSM shit near the end was just eh... I don’t hate it, but I feel like it gets in the way of the passion.

I was just gonna bring up Mila and Emma. They’re definitely the most vanilla MILFS, which is a really good thing. It’s easier for me to enjoy Mila and Emma in the present moment as opposed to the other MILFS cuz I’m not constantly thinking about their fucking past :cautious:. It all goes back to the “reward” aspect of it... What can I say, I’m a romantic guy :ROFLMAO:.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Yeah I was super pissed too when playing through the mom and sister’s routes in Solvalley. I chose the vanilla option, but it was still pretty damn clear that the mom was sucking every other guy’s dick behind the scenes. Plus the BDSM shit near the end was just eh... I don’t hate it, but I feel like it gets in the way of the passion.

I was just gonna bring up Mila and Emma. They’re definitely the most vanilla MILFS, which is a really good thing. It’s easier for me to enjoy Mila and Emma in the present moment as opposed to the other MILFS cuz I’m not constantly thinking about their fucking past :cautious:. It all goes back to the “reward” aspect of it... What can I say, I’m a romantic guy :ROFLMAO:.
There were also these young girls at Solvalley School. One of them with a bad past when she gave herself to a few guys. Or an ending with one girl (I don't remember the name because I haven't played for a long time): she tried to have a baby with MC, lied to him that she was pregnant and tried to have sex with another guy to get her pregnant. Well, that shocked me. And I definitely lost my trust in that girl.

I understand that this is a game for adults, but Dev do not need to create characters in them so that you like a given character (maybe you even fall in love) and suddenly she tells you stories of what she did wrong in the past, or shows her true face.
And the person suddenly changes his mind about this character because of this.
I have already encountered many games in which Dev decided to spoil loved character in the game. (for example in ''Angel of Innocence'' Nicole, I don't know if you know this game)

Reactions: Turtlesweater42

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
About the discussion about mothers, what I have to say: the guys who make professional visual novels are very careful with certain things because the most important for them is to please the largest possible audience. Simple things like not creating a physical appearance for the protagonist already help in this sense, because you decrease the likelihood that players will find the protagonist's appearance not pleasant.

In my case, I make these games in an amateur way and my only concern is to try to be creative. In the case of Solvalley, for example, I hardly restrict the scenes and this has a polarized effect. There are people who love Solvalley and there are people who hate it, without having a middle ground.

When I started doing HS Tutor, I wanted to try to make something a little more enjoyable for a larger audience, so I did not (and will not) include any male characters, among other things. I also tried not to make an asshole protagonist or very aggressive girls who are constantly insulting others.

Even so, my style still deviates a lot from what most people expect, so it is inevitable that my games always have some things that bother many players. This is a "flaw" in my way of creating these stories, but it is something I decided not to try to "fix" because otherwise I will not be happy creating these games anymore.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
About the discussion about mothers, what I have to say: the guys who make professional visual novels are very careful with certain things because the most important for them is to please the largest possible audience. Simple things like not creating a physical appearance for the protagonist already help in this sense, because you decrease the likelihood that players will find the protagonist's appearance not pleasant.

In my case, I make these games in an amateur way and my only concern is to try to be creative. In the case of Solvalley, for example, I hardly restrict the scenes and this has a polarized effect. There are people who love Solvalley and there are people who hate it, without having a middle ground.

When I started doing HS Tutor, I wanted to try to make something a little more enjoyable for a larger audience, so I did not (and will not) include any male characters, among other things. I also tried not to make an asshole protagonist or very aggressive girls who are constantly insulting others.

Even so, my style still deviates a lot from what most people expect, so it is inevitable that my games always have some things that bother many players. This is a "flaw" in my way of creating these stories, but it is something I decided not to try to "fix" because otherwise I will not be happy creating these games anymore.
At the end of the day devs should create something that makes them happy, if this is your vision for the game I respect it, and I really enjoy this game. I don't mind if some of the characters have a more slutty past, we can't expect every single character to be a virgin especially the moms, it wouldn't make sense. But if all the moms have kind of the same past it feels like they are just copies of each other. The game is still great either anyway.

Pidgeons

Jul 5, 2019
Game: Your character wants to have sex with--
Me: Oh no the f*** he doesn't. Not right now at least.
Game: That wasn't a question. Here's your sex scene.

Can we get an option to call
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
out for her hypocrisy? I'd like an option to throw a dildo at her and tell her to go f*** herself.

Edit: Oh. I finally get a choice with the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
storyline. Well that's more like it!

Last edited:
Reactions: User327 and TK8000
4.20 star(s) 82 Votes