Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
Hey guys, I have a few quick questions if you guys don't mind answering:

1. are there ANY scenes in here that shows another guy(not MC) having sex with a girl (LI or nonLI)?

2. prostitution tag? do you get to slave your harem off orr, you meet a prostitute?

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019

1. are there ANY scenes in here that shows another guy(not MC) having sex with a girl (LI or nonLI)?

2. prostitution tag? do you get to slave your harem off orr, you meet a prostitute?
i can reply to number1 no there not any of other guys at all in the game only The Mc bud.

luffylord

Apr 20, 2018

2. There is one prostitute daisy in the game no slaves

Saji02

Apr 20, 2020
I have a question, can I make any choice in this game and still get the same scene or there is a need to consider my choices carefully so that I can get that desired scene?

Apr 15, 2020
I have a question, can I make any choice in this game and still get the same scene or there is a need to consider my choices carefully so that I can get that desired scene?
IIRC you can select what you want and the outcome is the same.
Also, the good thing is that once you see one specific version of a scene, it gets added to the gallery and when you play it again you can choose something else (y)

• Love
Reactions: Saji02

Saji02

Apr 20, 2020
Hello, I have a problem in the scene gallery where even though I already had passed that scene, it is still grayed out.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
So I'm stuck advancing Megan's story (I'd figured it out once before, but I decided to restart from the beginning). My current phone hint reads:

It’s time to talk to Megan again until she accepts a new private tutoring

However, every time I try to talk to her about it she tells me to talk to her some other time. This is whether she's at school, the park, the pool or at work. I thought maybe I needed to advance Sophia to trigger the next level, but all of the options with her are also ones I've seen. Any thoughts?

EDIT: Never mind, I figured it out.

Last edited:

Pale13

Apr 26, 2020
HS Tutor Replay Gallery Unlocker mod.
Installation:
PC - Extract the "game" folder to the game's root folder (the one with the .exe)
Android - Extract the "game" folder to the game's "files" folder (the one with the saves folder and log.txt)
Thanks bro.

Saji02

Apr 20, 2020
HS Tutor Replay Gallery Unlocker mod.
Installation:
PC - Extract the "game" folder to the game's root folder (the one with the .exe)
Android - Extract the "game" folder to the game's "files" folder (the one with the saves folder and log.txt)
Thank you, but how do I activate the incest here? The replay shows the name of mila as mom, but the mc calls her the landlady, so how can I changed it?

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Thank you, but how do I activate the incest here? The replay shows the name of mila as mom, but the mc calls her the landlady, so how can I changed it?
When you start the game you're given the opportunity to define those relationships. There's no longer a need for a patch.

Jul 15, 2020
you got 2 choice that I know of.
1. Change the title at the start of a new game
2. Down load UnRen and copy to the same directory as the game .exe, enable console, open console in game and
Code:
mila_title = u'mum'
Code:
 zoe_title = u'sister'

Saji02

Apr 20, 2020
When you start the game you're given the opportunity to define those relationships. There's no longer a need for a patch.
Yes, I know of it, I am talking about the mod that the modder gave us, it does not have any incest when replaying the scenes is what I mean, but regular gameplay the incest works, it's just the gallery does not have any incest which is why I am confused.
But thanks anyway

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Hmm... I'm a fan of the art style, but the sex scenes leave a bit to be desired compared to sol valley. Maybe it's just me, but I found this one lacking the humor sol valley had as well.

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes