rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
My plan is to first make the storylines for each girl until the player has the option to have sex with them in different locations. After that, it will be possible to see the "normal" ending for each girl (my plans: Zoe, Mila + Zoe ?, Claire, Megan, Kelly, Charlotte and Amy).

After that, there will be optional storylines for the harem mode. Milfs will have their own route (it starts when mc decides that Mila needs a better social life and encourages her to start a book club that will include all mothers). The daughters will have another route (Megan, Kelly, Charlotte and Amy).

Zoe and Claire will be separated from the other girls, because in my opinion it would be kind of ridiculous to create an ending with absolutely all girls lol.
Aww come on at least give us who want a harem with all the girls the option man. More girls more fun. It's clear they all have feelings for the MC and it would feel awful to leave anyone behind. Please at least consider an ultimate harem ending.

gnuh

Aug 23, 2019
Hi, how can I edit names from save file? I load the save in the save editor but found no string values???

Dec 29, 2018
i think he adding more content in the update chill man .
In your dreams there’s be more shit than he said there would be :ROFLMAO:.
People should already learn that if developer set a deadline, expect minimum two weeks delay. :LOL:
You’re part of the reason why devs take their sweet ass time with “minimum two week delays”. That’s the most ridiculous bullshit I’ve ever heard. Delays for what??? None of this shit would fly in the real world.

“Oh hey boss, I know that you said you wanted this done by tomorrow morning, but you have to expect a two week delay...” Give me a fucking break.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
You’re part of the reason why devs take their sweet ass time with “minimum two week delays”. That’s the most ridiculous bullshit I’ve ever heard. Delays for what??? None of this shit would fly in the real world.

“Oh hey boss, I know that you said you wanted this done by tomorrow morning, but you have to expect a two week delay...” Give me a fucking break.
Yeah, and people like you are definitely the thing that makes a dev work faster...

By the way, he has no boss when it comes to the game, not his patreons and definitely not you. Would you say that a youtuber has a boss? Because this is basically the same, just think about it: working by yourself, doing the content you like, no need to check in and out of a shitty office, not a stable source of income, etc.

I don't want to wait a year for the update but I just hope TK and his family are okay. Brazil is COVID-19's favorite country after all.

Oct 3, 2017

Yeah I wasn't complaining though, I'm not a patreon. It's just always ridiculous that devs say the update will be ready within 2-3 days and then can dissappear for month. I mean ppl can't be that bad at estimating time:). Again I'm not complaining, dont give af. Game is great though!

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Yeah, and people like you are definitely the thing that makes a dev work faster...

By the way, he has no boss when it comes to the game, not his patreons and definitely not you. Would you say that a youtuber has a boss? Because this is basically the same, just think about it: working by yourself, doing the content you like, no need to check in and out of a shitty office, not a stable source of income, etc.

I don't want to wait a year for the update but I just hope TK and his family are okay. Brazil is COVID-19's favorite country after all.
Well...Youtubers do have a boss...Youtube...Don't beleive me? Than start a channel and don't follow their rules. See what happens after 3 strikes.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Well...Youtubers do have a boss...Youtube...Don't beleive me? Than start a channel and don't follow their rules. See what happens after 3 strikes.
That's like saying that if a soccerfootbal player punches another player in the face then the referee will expel him of the court, so following your logic, the referess is now the player's boss.

You're mixing what Terms & Conditions, rules and having a boss are.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
That's like saying that if a soccerfootbal player punches another player in the face then the referee will expel him of the court, so following your logic, the referess is now the player's boss.

You're mixing what Terms & Conditions, rules and having a boss are.
SO youtubers don't have bosses? Do they pay themselves?

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
SO youtubers don't have bosses? Do they pay themselves?
It depends on how you see it, would you say that Patreon pays TK to do the game or are his supporters the one pay him? I guess you'll answer that his supporters pay him because a patreon account without supporters don't make any money.

Youtube does the same, you'll get as much money as people saw the publicity on your videos and the money you'll get depends on what publicity the viewer saw, and that depends on what company/products are being publicited on Youtube and in what country/region the viewer is (because it'd make no sense if a mexican watches publicity for a product sold only in Rusia), so Youtube never pays you, Youtube is just the middleman (like Patreon) between the youtuber and the company looking for publicity. That is assuming that you're speaking about making money using ads, because if you get yourself a sponsor for your video, like Skillshare and so many others, then they will talk to you directly without even naming Youtube.

Now since you're a question guy, maybe this questions would help you get the differences. Will Youtube fire you if you don't do videos? Will they scold you if you do a bad quiality video? Will they tell you how to do your videos? Will they force you to check in an office, work for 8-10 hours and then check out? Will they scold you if you don't do that the next day? Will they even notice if you don't do your job at all? Will they suddenly stop paying you if you suddenly stop uploading videos? Or the monetization that is still on will give you money anyway? Will Youtube ask you to work extra hours? Will Youtube change your work schedule if they see fit? I don't know how old are you but if you ever had a real job then it's more a thing of common sense.

In any case, this is already becoming way off-topic.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghostly Hale

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
It depends on how you see it, would you say that Patreon pays TK to do the game or are his supporters the one pay him? I guess you'll answer that his supporters pay him because a patreon account without supporters don't make any money.

Youtube does the same, you'll get as much money as people saw the publicity on your videos and the money you'll get depends on what publicity the viewer saw, and that depends on what company/products are being publicited on Youtube and in what country/region the viewer is (because it'd make no sense if a mexican watches publicity for a product sold only in Rusia), so Youtube never pays you, Youtube is just the middleman (like Patreon) between the youtuber and the company looking for publicity. That is assuming that you're speaking about making money using ads, because if you get yourself a sponsor for your video, like Skillshare and so many others, then they will talk to you directly without even naming Youtube.

Now since you're a question guy, maybe this questions would help you get the differences. Will Youtube fire you if you don't do videos? Will they scold you if you do a bad quiality video? Will they tell you how to do your videos? Will they force you to check in an office, work for 8-10 hours and then check out? Will they scold you if you don't do that the next day? Will they even notice if you don't do your job at all? Will they suddenly stop paying you if you suddenly stop uploading videos? Or the monetization that is still on will give you money anyway? Will Youtube ask you to work extra hours? Will Youtube change your work schedule if they see fit? I don't know how old are you but if you ever had a real job then it's more a thing of common sense.

In any case, this is already becoming way off-topic.
They won't frie you for not uploading but good luck with getting seen or even found by new members, They will not scold for bad quiality but the viewers will, Yes they will tell you what you may have in your videos but they will not tell you how to make them (Hope this makes sense), No you will not have to check in a office, you don't have to work 8-10 hrs but you may if you want to do a good job and make good content, Youtube won't scold they only cut payment or hide viewership, I hope YT takes note of who works otherwise i don't see how monetization works, Yeah your questions does make a point.

Now let me ask the Mods to be forgiving and delete this for being off-topic. Hopefully this will be seen as us trying to come an understanding and not just blabbering.
(Edit) fire not Frie. Gotdamnit fingers...)

Reactions: Adabelitoo
4.20 star(s) 82 Votes