Dec 29, 2018
too bad he aint keeping up with the weekly report i kinda liked the short posts even if there was nothing really to report
Yeah that and the damn progress tracker. Even if he just said shit like “hey everything’s going good, just finished text on blah blah”, then he wouldn’t feel as distant. All of the “lost an entire day of work” posts are just a joke at this point. When disappointing news no longer feels disappointing, that’s when you know there is no “structured schedule”. Updates are simply only gonna be coming out on the fly.

My guess is that he won’t have this update done till a few days into August... maybe even weeks.

Dec 29, 2018
Good story, the spelling needs some serious work, but while it it was a bit jarring reading some of the lines, overall, I enjoyed it.

I'm interested to know if anyone else got a better reaction from Wanda, if they still wanted to be in a relationship with Rubi?

My results were that Wanda was pleased Rubi had a father, but wasn't happy about Rubi and the MC.
Uhh who the fuck are Wanda and Rubi? Are you sure you’re playing the same game bud? :ROFLMAO:

Dec 29, 2018
Whoops HS Tutor, not just tutor.

Thanks for the catch, was not paying attention after I did the search for "Tutor"

Actually looks like I saved the game as "Tutor", the game is actually:

Teaching hard or hardly teaching? [v1.0] [NephremKa

https://f95zone.to/threads/47958/
Dude if you believe in destiny then try this game out. It’s meant to be! :ROFLMAO:

It’s honestly my favorite H-game of all time and it has only gotten better. Trust me you won’t be disappointed.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Dude if you believe in destiny then try this game out. It’s meant to be! :ROFLMAO:

It’s honestly my favorite H-game of all time and it has only gotten better. Trust me you won’t be disappointed.
Oh yes, I have this one saved as HS Tutor, lol. And it's a great game. That's why I was surprised when I saw you quoting me in this topic, not realizing that I had mis-posted.

My only defense it that I was playing Stellaris while I was posting, lol.

What I really need to do is start a new game, and look at all the changes, I think my last save from this is after you go to Claire's house for the first time.

Reactions: Turtlesweater42

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Will there be an ultimate harem ending with all the girls? That would be nice and seems like a waste not to include all the girls at this point.

Reactions: Badjourasmix
Dec 29, 2018
Will there be an ultimate harem ending with all the girls?
He plans on doing an ending with all the students and all the parents separately, but I don’t know about all together. I just hope Mila has her own individual ending with the MC cuz she’s the best.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Will there be an ultimate harem ending with all the girls? That would be nice and seems like a waste not to include all the girls at this point.
If it’s anything like solvalley then there won’t be an ending with all the girls but a bunch of mini harems with like 2-5 girls

Jehuty206

Jun 20, 2020
Hello there.
First of all thanks to the dev. This game is very cool indeed.
But i have some questions:
In the parl you have a girl with a Shogi book. For talking to her you need to improve yor skill in this game. But in the MC room , i don't have the option to play shogi online anymore. This is a bug of something ?
And always in this park we have a blonde but you cant talk to her. I'm wonder how breaking the ice :D

Thanks for the answers and have a great evening.

Dec 29, 2018
Hello there.
In the parl you have a girl with a Shogi book. For talking to her you need to improve yor skill in this game. But in the MC room , i don't have the option to play shogi online anymore. This is a bug of something ?
And always in this park we have a blonde but you cant talk to her. I'm wonder how breaking the ice :D

Don't worry that isn't a bug. Her content just isn't available yet. It will be in a future update though!

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Hello there.

The shogi thing stops after you get to a certain point with the sister. There may be more with the shogi girl at the park in future updates I think. The blonde girl is friends with Margaret I think her name is, the brunette with the big boobs. You can talk to her by moving forward with her stuff

Reactions: Turtlesweater42

Jehuty206

Jun 20, 2020
Thanks for this Answer Jm and Turtle .

Have a nice day.

Edit: No Margaret in the game i think. The brunette with the big Boobs is Patricia no ?

Last edited:

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Thanks for this Answer Jm and Turtle .

Have a nice day.

Edit: No Margaret in the game i think. The brunette with the big Boobs is Patricia no ?
I think it begins with an M? She’s a student and stands by the window in the classroom and she works at the cafe. I’m on vacation so I can’t check the game.

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes