Sep 4, 2017
On his patreon it said 31st July so is it out already and we're just waiting for someone to post it or he still working on it?

Have a nice day!

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
hey guys i have a problem last time when i play the game was ver.7.1 but i just start to play again and i have my old save will all progres and when i stat the game is working ok and after i speak with someon or do a scene is no working is give me a worning and after is black screen can some one help me please i don't want to take the game from 0 and do all the story again :(

Dec 29, 2018
hey guys i have a problem last time when i play the game was ver.7.1 but i just start to play again and i have my old save will all progres and when i stat the game is working ok and after i speak with someon or do a scene is no working is give me a worning and after is black screen can some one help me please i don't want to take the game from 0 and do all the story again :(
If it is immediately after you click the mouse, and it shows a white error screen with black text and you’re still in the application, then try clicking the ‘ignore’ button at the bottom of your screen in Ren’py. That usually works when it’s an error that doesn’t crash the game application.

If this isn’t the issue could you try screen-shotting where it happens and what the error looks like and then posting it here?

Reactions: TaoKirito
Jul 15, 2020
how will the milf harem work ? Will the scenes be repeateble ?
My plan is to first make the storylines for each girl until the player has the option to have sex with them in different locations. After that, it will be possible to see the "normal" ending for each girl (my plans: Zoe, Mila + Zoe ?, Claire, Megan, Kelly, Charlotte and Amy).

After that, there will be optional storylines for the harem mode. Milfs will have their own route (it starts when mc decides that Mila needs a better social life and encourages her to start a book club that will include all mothers). The daughters will have another route (Megan, Kelly, Charlotte and Amy).

Zoe and Claire will be separated from the other girls, because in my opinion it would be kind of ridiculous to create an ending with absolutely all girls lol.
Thanks, I'll fix it.

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
If it is immediately after you click the mouse, and it shows a white error screen with black text and you’re still in the application, then try clicking the ‘ignore’ button at the bottom of your screen in Ren’py. That usually works when it’s an error that doesn’t crash the game application.

If this isn’t the issue could you try screen-shotting where it happens and what the error looks like and then posting it here?
So i have this kind of errors is like you say i was pressing before on ignore and after the scene vas evrything black and just the voice i can hear i will post a screenshot. can some on help me pls ?

Dec 29, 2018
So i have this kind of errors is like you say i was pressing before on ignore and after the scene vas evrything black and just the voice i can hear i will post a screenshot. can some on help me pls ?
Yeah, I was thinking it would be this kind of error. Try clicking ‘Ignore’ repeatedly, and if that still doesn’t work maybe try clicking ‘Rollback’ a few times and see if you’re able to get through the scene after clicking it. If not you could always try deleting the update and reinstalling.

If none of these options work, maybe you could try deleting version 0.9.0, and download version 0.8.1 to see if the same issue occurs with the same save but on a previous update. You said you haven’t played since update 0.7.1 right? So maybe it’s just a sequential thing where you have to play through this particular scene in a previous update.

And if that doesn’t work... I usually just punch my monitor until it does. :ROFLMAO:

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes