Dec 29, 2018
Is there a walkthrough?
There's an in-game walkthrough on your cell phone when you go to the map; it should be at the bottom with a smart phone icon. It tells you what to do with each character, how long to wait, who else to progress with, etc.

Is there something in particular that you're stuck with?

Reactions: Ushank Gaur

Shadowss

Aug 21, 2017
can the dev adds the feature where we can change how we call the Land lady and the Housemate to Mom and Sister, because the incest patch seems to be not working well in the game.

• Angry
Reactions: Ive-11
Dec 29, 2018
can the dev adds the feature where we can change how we call the Land lady and the Housemate to Mom and Sister, because the incest patch seems to be not working well in the game.
First off, whoever told you that getting incest roles in the game requires a patch is lying. Don't use ANY patches for this game no matter what they are.

Second, to make the roles for Mila "Mom" and Zoe "Sister", there was an option in the beginning of the game which allowed you to change it from "Landlady" and "Housemate". It appears right after you pick up the picture on your bed where you're all standing together. Depending on how far you are into the game, you could just start over. If you're pretty far into the game and don't want to restart, I recommend looking into how to change the code, but I have no clue how to do that.

• Haha
Reactions: Ive-11

Shadowss

Aug 21, 2017
First off, whoever told you that getting incest roles in the game requires a patch is lying. Don't use ANY patches for this game no matter what they are.

Second, to make the roles for Mila "Mom" and Zoe "Sister", there was an option in the beginning of the game which allowed you to change it from "Landlady" and "Housemate". It appears right after you pick up the picture on your bed where you're all standing together. Depending on how far you are into the game, you could just start over. If you're pretty far into the game and don't want to restart, I recommend looking into how to change the code, but I have no clue how to do that.
yeah I'm pretty far in the game, and I don't know much about codes either, that's why I was hoping if the dev can do something about that.

Reactions: Turtlesweater42
Dec 29, 2018
yeah I'm pretty far in the game, and I don't know much about codes either, that's why I was hoping if the dev can do something about that.
To be completely honest I was hoping the same thing. Maybe TK8000 could give us a way to change the roles AND a way to rename the MC as an option in the computer in his room, or as an option on the map. Would certainly be more convenient than restarting the entire game. Sorry I wasn't any help though brother.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
To be completely honest I was hoping the same thing. Maybe TK8000 could give us a way to change the roles AND a way to rename the MC as an option in the computer in his room, or as an option on the map. Would certainly be more convenient than restarting the entire game. Sorry I wasn't any help though brother.
I had never thought of the need to do this. I will add this option on mc's computer.

Jul 15, 2020
maybe your wish will come true this Christmas, from the roadmap
Scene - Mila - Sex at School - Hannah outcomeDone0.10.0If the player has had sex with Hannah, there will be a different outcome for the scene

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
maybe your wish will come true this Christmas, from the roadmap
Scene - Mila - Sex at School - Hannah outcomeDone0.10.0If the player has had sex with Hannah, there will be a different outcome for the scene
I already did this scene, but the sex with Hannah will have to stay for later. For now all that happens is that Hannah sees the MC having sex with Mila (without these two realizing they were being watched).

One thing I haven't made clear in the game yet is that Hannah is practically family. As she says in a conversation in her apartment, her real family died in a tragedy and Mila took care of her. So when she finds out that Mila and MC are having this kind of relationship, she is shocked. Before Hannah starts doing threesomes with mc and Mila, I want to give more context to what is happening so that the scene becomes more interesting afterwards.

In the next small update there will only be:
1. sex with Mila at school (scene 1)
2. sex with Mila at school (scene 2 with new animations)
3. blowjob with Mila at home (Mila's room)
4. variation of the previous scene (Zoe's room)
5. new scene after strip poker

I'm finishing the last details of scenes 3 and 4 now. The problem is that I haven't started scene 5 yet.

red_faced

Jul 23, 2020
According to the Roadmap, 10.0 is basically done, except for a menu option which should be pretty quick.

sasxmjcn

Dec 8, 2020
According to the Roadmap, 10.0 is basically done, except for a menu option which should be pretty quick.

post in Discord says just bug fixing and spell checking to do. eta end of week

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 82 Votes