TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
l will never understand how can any girl fall in love for this TK8000 protagonists...
My games are realistic. In real life women don't fall in love with personalities. :)

Great update! I love the big combo of delivering progression of the whole family (mother/daughter/sister) involvedly.
It's a pity there isn't a single kiss between mother and daughter (on this update), a big hole of the most beautiful thing.
I'll tell you a secret, the scene of Rachel, Amelia and Madeline was cut in half. I was desperate because I hadn't been updating the game for more than two months and decided to end the scene prematurely. But they will have a chance to kiss in the future.

are the kcards available from this latest update?
Here:

I try to keep the characters as vanilla as possible, but sometimes I modify some things that need wideslider and bonemod. I didn't find any files associated with these characters' bonemod, which is strange because I'm almost sure that I edited some parameters. Anyway, if the character seems off, you can try to fix it on Koikatu.

MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019
Just finished newest update and damn! TK's skills just keep improving by leaps and bounds, hottest action yet.

This game is the perfect balance. I don't like fuckfest games, where you say hello and next thing they're getting naked, but I also don't like long drawn out grinds, this game manages to be the perfect balance between the two, allowing you enough time to get to know them and feel invested without leaving you hanging for eternity!

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
TK8000 lol this game become more and more interessing and funny :ROFLMAO:
And i like all the little details that you update over time. Make the plot more and more juicy and fun. That's what I'm looking for in a game. Keep it up and this game will get better and better.

If I can a little advice. Most likely you have already thought about it. But in case... between the MC and his mother, don't limit yourself, just to the bedroom sex. (i see the sex on the roof and was awesome!) Try to vary as much as possible. On the sofa, in the shower, on the kitchen table, in the pool and so on. I think it's something that works with all the characters as well. And if you can ahegao scene! Really add this little things to every female and the sex become so perverted and hot that i think this roule everythings :love: love and perversion :ROFLMAO: it doesn't matter if the scenes look like each other, the important thing is that all women have, a full list of sexual locations. At last this is who i thinks.

Thanks so much for this awesome game!

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The quality of the scenes just keeps improving with every update. I hope we do get a big harem ending with all the girls I don't know if I can choose between any of them.

Reactions: StarsMan423
Dec 23, 2018
I haven't decided yet, but the next update will probably be about Teacher Hannah and its relation with mc's family. But now I'm going to focus on finishing Solvalley School, I intend to make one last update for that game before HS Tutor becomes my main focus.
Well i really like both games keep up the good work

SargonSmith

Feb 27, 2020
i like this game alot , the MC persionality jusy perfect for me . he not nice nor bad he like to curses alot and bad adult jokes . the girls had different fetish which a few are very kinky and i LOVE IT . looking forward to see more of ur work , tks alot dev <3

Dec 24, 2018
In real life women don't fall in love with personalities. :)
Wow, You have notice me senpai! '0' ... But what do you mean by that??? :unsure: l know your Mcs propose are always supposed to be an stupid pervert and its actually funny compared to most of the others games (This is getting kinda too much generic).
But honestly, if girls in real life had sex with just an obviously horny pervert, I bet the "people" here wouldn't be on this site XD (What makes all sense why your games are the dream of all these pervs)

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
I'll tell you a secret, the scene of Rachel, Amelia and Madeline was cut in half. I was desperate because I hadn't been updating the game for more than two months and decided to end the scene prematurely. But they will have a chance to kiss in the future.
I could have seen that situation, the transition between h-scene's frames happened hastily and unsmoothly to me. Anw, i respect your decision and creation, i bet Amelia would totally loose herself to the corruption of her sis and mom.
So far i also have the special shipping of Eva/Megan and Charlotte/Emma, i'm hoping that you're going to make their intimacy as hard and sweet as what you have done on Jennifer/Kelly or Mila/Zoe hehe.
Well done bro, i'm totally falling in love with your games.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Wow, You have notice me senpai! '0' ... But what do you mean by that??? :unsure: l know your Mcs propose are always supposed to be an stupid pervert and its actually funny compared to most of the others games (This is getting kinda too much generic).
But honestly, if girls in real life had sex with just an obviously horny pervert, I bet the "people" here wouldn't be on this site XD (What makes all sense why your games are the dream of all these pervs)
Nothing in particular, I don't pay much attention to the male characters, neither in appearance nor in personality, and this is a problem that I need to correct.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Soo TK8000 when we can expect repeated scenes with Amelia, Madeline, Rachel? Expecially Rachel? :love:
I'm kind of resting because the last few days have been really difficult for a number of reasons, some unrelated to my games. So I am doing only things that do not require creativity for now, as for example redoing the images of an old Solvalley scene that is ugly as hell.

Tomorrow I intend to make new animations for Madeline and Amelia, at least. The repeatable scenes with them will be variants of the sex scenes in the protagonist's house, but with new texts, new positions and new animations.

I plan to do an entirely new scene for Rachel, too.

This will probably take a few days, starting to count from tomorrow.

Man, really need repeatable scene for Amelia
Amelia and Madeline will have two scenes that will be variations of the sex scenes at the protagonist's house. If you notice, the sex scenes with them leave a lot of hooks because it was my intention to offer the complete experience in the repeatable scene. For example, Madeline the first time says she doesn't have time to have oral sex and is afraid to try anal sex. In the repeatable scene, however, she will do all of those things. I'm going to work on those scenes and a new one with Rachel and make a patch soon.

The group scenes will continue as they are, for now, and will not have repeatable variations because posing multiple characters is much more time-consuming and laborious and that will be something for the future.

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
hi TK8000 , great update.
Just wanted to let you know in your replay gallery (replay.rpy) for Amelia and Madeline (Threesome) you incorrectly named the wrong event, event_madeline_09 should be event_amelia_09
and Amelia, Madeline and Rachel (Family Fun) event_madeline_10 should be event_amelia_10

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes