Bard Jesus

Nov 20, 2019
Are you talking about the event that she sees Zoe almost sucking mc's dick?

If this is the scene, you have to start visiting Mila in her room at night to talk about what happened. Check your smartphone, if the message is something about "I must keep getting involved with Zoe", then you still need to go further in Zoe's events. Otherwise, the smartphone will indicate what you need to do with Mila.

There is a bugfix for this available. These are the two scenes you unlock after you have sex with all the women in the family. To see the scenes, you need to talk to Madeline at night. I made a mistake and the two scenes are never available in the gallery without the bugfix.
No, I am talking about the very first event of Mila's. I walked into her room and caught her with her toy, but the event did not get checked off on the phone. Now the only things I can do with Mila are:
Go into room at night where she is changing bras and immediately leave
Talk to her in the afternoon with no options but to leave
Talk to her at the snack bar on weekends and spend time with her and Zoe.

Looking back at previous posts it seems this event had been bugged before where people would see Mila's first scene but not get credit for it, maybe it became rebugged?

Dec 29, 2018
No, I am talking about the very first event of Mila's. I walked into her room and caught her with her toy, but the event did not get checked off on the phone. Now the only things I can do with Mila are:
Go into room at night where she is changing bras and immediately leave
Talk to her in the afternoon with no options but to leave
Talk to her at the snack bar on weekends and spend time with her and Zoe.

Looking back at previous posts it seems this event had been bugged before where people would see Mila's first scene but not get credit for it, maybe it became rebugged?
You have to continue progressing Zoe's story. It isn't bugged, you just haven't done enough with Zoe to interact with Mila further. Mila's storyline is locked by your progression with Zoe. When you get to the point where Zoe is about to give you a blowjob in your room in the morning, that's when Mila becomes available for content.

Another way to check how close you are is to open up your phone when you are on the map. It will give a small piece of advice on how to progress with each character. I assume that at this point in time, when you click on Mila's icon, it will say something along the lines of "I should keep progressing with Zoe to see how Mila reacts." That's exactly what you have to do... progress with Zoe. I hope this helped!

Bard Jesus

Nov 20, 2019
You have to continue progressing Zoe's story. It isn't bugged, you just haven't done enough with Zoe to interact with Mila further. Mila's storyline is locked by your progression with Zoe. When you get to the point where Zoe is about to give you a blowjob in your room in the morning, that's when Mila becomes available for content.

Another way to check how close you are is to open up your phone when you are on the map. It will give a small piece of advice on how to progress with each character. I assume that at this point in time, when you click on Mila's icon, it will say something along the lines of "I should keep progressing with Zoe to see how Mila reacts." That's exactly what you have to do... progress with Zoe. I hope this helped!
I am just now realizing the smartphone was a thing after completing like 70% of events... *sigh*

• Haha
Reactions: Turtlesweater42

angelo247

May 30, 2017
Great game, one of my favorites.
nut now the real problem, in the second poker event i have this problem, i dont know if somebody can help me with this, or if i need to download a bugfix, thaks for the answers btw

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Great game, one of my favorites.
nut now the real problem, in the second poker event i have this problem, i dont know if somebody can help me with this, or if i need to download a bugfix, thaks for the answers btw
For some reason you don't have the 147_21.webp image in the "images/cg" folder. Put this image there. I don't know why this particular one is missing.

Kyakata

May 29, 2020
Can't find amelia?? Swear I've seen her in the library but she's nowhere to be found at any time? She also isn't even on the phone, but her gallery scenes are in the replay thing.

Last edited:

Totes_Adorbs

May 7, 2017
100% Full Save v0.10.5

So, this is a save at every individual "fun" scene from start to finish in the v0.10.5 update of HS Tutor, the last save, 54-1 is the final save. It is a bit big, mainly because I've taken multiple saves during some of the scenes, at unique and interesting times, aka, different positions. Sorry about the size, 238mb compressed, 315mb uncompressed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope y'all enjoy, and remember, keep safe my friends.
-------------------
P.S. To the Dev of this game, thank you so much for the experience, a truly quality game right here, with everything done right. Not grindy, scenes spaced out correctly, animations and art and character design is all fantastic. 10/10

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
I just got done playing the newest update and I got to say, HOLY SHIT that was the wildest update I ever went through with this game. The orgy at the end is real crazy but in a good way.

Reactions: Toushiro and Nutri

Welshie

May 28, 2017
Sorry if it has been asked already but, is there an android version 'with' the nicest patch applied?
TIA

Dec 29, 2018
Sorry if it has been asked already but, is there an android version 'with' the nicest patch applied?
TIA
First, never be sorry for asking a question. Second, the game doesn’t require an incest patch to see the incest content; It’s part of the game already. You choose the roles for Mila and Zoe within the first 5 minutes of the game, and if you change your mind about what you chose, you can go to the computer in the MC’s room to change them again. No patch is required, no matter what device or OS you’re using. Hope this helped!

Reactions: Uncle Grabby

firecto

Aug 20, 2018
When I installed it on my android phone, it stays stuck on the click here if you're 18. I try clicking it but it's unresponsive

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes