EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Anyone else have the threesome and foursome with Amelia/Maddy/Rachel fail to unlock in the Gallery despite achieving those scenes?

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
All is said and done I would love to see an ending with him rich and have a harem with all the girls being able to support them all. The thought of leaving any of the girls after they have fallen in love with him and rely on him when they all have there problems he helped to resolve is just sad to think of.

Bard Jesus

Nov 20, 2019
Pretty sure there is a bug with Mila. Caught her almost using her "friend" but the event never checked off and even with max relationship I have no options when talking to her in the afternoon or in her room.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Pretty sure there is a bug with Mila. Caught her almost using her "friend" but the event never checked off and even with max relationship I have no options when talking to her in the afternoon or in her room.
Are you talking about the event that she sees Zoe almost sucking mc's dick?

If this is the scene, you have to start visiting Mila in her room at night to talk about what happened. Check your smartphone, if the message is something about "I must keep getting involved with Zoe", then you still need to go further in Zoe's events. Otherwise, the smartphone will indicate what you need to do with Mila.

how i can get this scene? View attachment 1076975
There is a bugfix for this available. These are the two scenes you unlock after you have sex with all the women in the family. To see the scenes, you need to talk to Madeline at night. I made a mistake and the two scenes are never available in the gallery without the bugfix.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Are you talking about the event that she sees Zoe almost sucking mc's dick?
There is a bugfix for this available. These are the two scenes you unlock after you have sex with all the women in the family. To see the scenes, you need to talk to Madeline at night. I made a mistake and the two scenes are never available in the gallery without the bugfix.
Does the bugfix came out yet?

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes