freqqles

Feb 2, 2018
He writes that like that cause of Patreon, he is making fun of them like this in for ever lol

There is no need for an incest patch (its even in the sentence you quoted). You define roles. Well if you want you can wait for eternity, I guess.
I too was making fun of TK

Reactions: Bob69
Sep 5, 2020
Dont want to d ride this game too hard but anyone know a game with simalar art style and quality as this game? Everyone I see suck.

SilentType

Sep 8, 2023

Download Links:

In the OP

Changelog:
New scenes:
1. Ursula 1 (pool)
2. Ursula 2 (pool again)
3. Ursula 3 (playing games with Zoe)
4. Ursula 4 (school swimming test)
5. Ursula 5 (first date)
6. Ursula 6 (second date)
7. Ursula 7 (third date)
8. Ursula and Garnet (school)
9. Zoe, Mila and Dorothy
Scripts fixed:
- Charlotte
- Megan
- Kelly
- Scarlett
- Claire
- Helena

Other changes:
- 3 types of text box to choose from: normal, lighter, transparent (do not work on android version)
- removal of 95% of occasions where the MC stuttered when speaking
- the role of Mila and Zoe have the first letter capitalized when appropriate (useful for pervs who write "mom", "mother", etc)
- minor bugs fixed

How to install the patch:
Unzip wherever you like and move the files to your HS Tutor 0.14.0 folder, correctly overwriting all the old files.

About possible bugs:
In my tests I ran 100% of the game and tested it for over 8 hours and didn't find any bugs. But I didn't test all the possibilities (for example, all the possible different options during conversations). If you find any bugs, let me know so I can fix them as soon as possible.

How to unlock the new scenes:
Ursula is the penultimate girl in the game, so her scenes depend on a few others. To unlock the first pool scene, you need to do all of Garnet and Charlotte's scenes, including the sex scene with the two of them together.
To unlock the scene with Zoe and the continuity of Ursula's events, you need to do all the Zoe and Claire scenes, including the Zoe+Claire scene at school in the morning, as well as the Zoe+Garnet scene (talk to Garnet in the afternoon in front of her house and invite her to yours).
To unlock the orgy scene (Zoe+Mila+Dorothy), you need to have done the celebration scene on the beach with Zoe and Mila, as well as having had sex with Dorothy at least once. Then talk to Dorothy at her house in the afternoon.
Remember that there is a smartphone inside the game with help, as well as tips for unlocking the scenes in the "relationships" section.

Next steps
I'm going to work on the scenes of Ursula's mother and the school principal (+ daughter) for an update that I plan to do quickly.
Thanks for keeping this thread so up to date.

Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
How do I trigger the second Ursula pool scene? After the first time she never goes to the pool again, I only see her in the school in the morning, but I can only talk to garnet
I think you need to talk to garnet in front of her apartment.
You can also check the phone or the relationship screen for hints.

FacelessVixen

Formerly 'PrincessBitchJean'
Aug 25, 2017
Oh, sweet. Just started playing the game again and a random update appears. Nice.

Shame that I'll never go though Garnet's route, though. I just can't really deal with bitchy characters, or just characters that are rude to me for no good reason, like in Dragon Age or something like that. So I just tend to avoid them because I often don't feel like dealing with a character that's always talking down to me. And, yeah, I get it. Self-insertion is kinda cringe and incel-y, but I just can't sometimes. Besides, I'm glad that more was added to Charlotte was upgraded to a main girl all those updates ago. She's pretty chill and not overly eccentric as the other girls, so she's probably my fa-...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Ive-11
May 13, 2022
Oh, sweet. Just started playing the game again and a random update appears. Nice.

Shame that I'll never go though Garnet's route, though. I just can't really deal with bitchy characters, or just characters that are rude to me for no good reason, like in Dragon Age or something like that. So I just tend to avoid them because I often don't feel like dealing with a character that's always talking down to me. And, yeah, I get it. Self-insertion is kinda cringe and incel-y, but I just can't sometimes. Besides, I'm glad that more was added to Charlotte was upgraded to a main girl all those updates ago. She's pretty chill and not overly eccentric as the other girls, so she's probably my fa-...

Garnet is one of my favorites. She's honestly really sweet once you get her to mellow out

Modok969

Jul 30, 2021

Yea i restarted playing the game from the start while waiting for the update and i completely forgot how to trigger the backyard orgy.

I was hoping for more group sex stuff, but there's always the next update.

arcader000

Nov 13, 2019
Goddamn what a good update, quality takes time and man we got quality. Lesbian kissin an orgies always a huge plus in my book. Its funny how man laments how long he takes but some games take twice as long an put out a quarter the first scene in length.

what parody tag for? What series is this game parodied?
There's a stripper themed after princess peach, but that's about it.

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes