JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
But I'm not using "mediocre" in a derogatory way, just that the game is average.

I get very frustrated when I review some old texts and notice how limited they are, not because I couldn't think of anything better to do, but because I couldn't turn the original idea into a satisfying scene.

Anyway, there are people already helping me. One player has corrected Claire's entire script (which is about 12,000 lines long) and at least her story line sounds more natural and without too many errors.

Have you seen my post on page 53? I pretty much corrected all the scripts. Give it a spin, use it if you want. Granted some of it isn't patreon friendly but that could be removed pretty easily.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Have you seen my post on page 53? I pretty much corrected all the scripts. Give it a spin, use it if you want. Granted some of it isn't patreon friendly but that could be removed pretty easily.
Hi! Yes, I saw your post, but I thought you had just adapted for incest instead of correcting English. I will check your modifications and implement as soon as I get back to work at HS Tutor.

If I use some of your modifications, what name do you want me to put in the credits?

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
Hi! Yes, I saw your post, but I thought you had just adapted for incest instead of correcting English. I will check your modifications and implement as soon as I get back to work at HS Tutor.

If I use some of your modifications, what name do you want me to put in the credits?
JoeBeans of course.

Reactions: TK8000

HK51

Dec 11, 2017
Damn, I don't know if I am projecting or something, but i think Mila should be burned at the stake. She is victim-blaming mc and instead of countering home-rapist Zoe, she blames mc for Zoe's actions. Like what a fuck: Zoe tells mc that she'll blame him rapist if he tries to stop her advances and what Mila does? She threatens mc to throw him out of house if he'll have anything with Zoe. And who the hell gives a school teacher her kid's love letter for lulz. Destroying kid's social standing just for self-amusement? Yes, its Mila. Telling the mother of his potential girlfriend that he is gay? Mila. And when she discovers Zoe trying to assault mc? She tries to physically assault him (bad luck for her, she somehow hits Zoe instead). And when MC unjustly blames himself for all of this and tries to leave household for good, she stops him. Why? Just because Zoe will hate her, not because she'll lose a dear family member. She doesn't care for MC.

MC should run to another country not only because of Zoe but because of Mila too. Good writing, TK8000! I love to hate this character.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Damn, I don't know if I am projecting or something, but i think Mila should be burned at the stake. She is victim-blaming mc and instead of countering home-rapist Zoe, she blames mc for Zoe's actions. Like what a fuck: Zoe tells mc that she'll blame him rapist if he tries to stop her advances and what Mila does? She threatens mc to throw him out of house if he'll have anything with Zoe. And who the hell gives a school teacher her kid's love letter for lulz. Destroying kid's social standing just for self-amusement? Yes, its Mila. Telling the mother of his potential girlfriend that he is gay? Mila. And when she discovers Zoe trying to assault mc? She tries to physically assault him (bad luck for her, she somehow hits Zoe instead). And when MC unjustly blames himself for all of this and tries to leave household for good, she stops him. Why? Just because Zoe will hate her, not because she'll lose a dear family member. She doesn't care for MC.

MC should run to another country not only because of Zoe but because of Mila too. Good writing, TK8000! I love to hate this character.
:ROFLMAO:

I agree with all this observation. In my opinion Mila has no aptitude for being a "mother" (or "landlady", whatever) and all her decisions are stupid. For example, while she's obsessed trying to make her "family" normal, she's going to bed with MC...

This kind of thing happens in my text because I don't plan the actions of the characters, but just determine some of their personality traits and let them act on "their own". That's not the ideal way to tell a story, but in my view it is a good way to create unique characters and funny situations. Besides being a stupidly fun way to create a game, because instead of worrying about maintaining a rigid structure where each character has their unique role in developing the plot, I basically "let" the characters make the decisions they want and so I create outcomes based on that. Of course, I'm not a crazy guy who hears voices in my head, I just try to put myself in the shoes of each character based on their basic description.

In my opinion (I may be wrong) this works in the case of HS Tutor because even if the characters make decisions in a chaotic and contradictory manner, they are still clearly distinct from each other. It's not like Zoe, Mila, Megan, Kelly were all characters making random decisions that can be exchanged between them and everything would still make sense ...

Note: I think Mila always blames MC because she has no hope of changing Zoe. But as I said, I didn't plan any of this, so any interpretation is valid.

How do i get megan fired and how can i get closer to milia?
Meet Megan at the pool on weekends and kiss her in front of her mother.

Then talk to Megan in the evenings at the park until you give your first class at her house. Then you need to talk to Sophia at the pool in the mornings, where she will tell you gossip about Megan and her mother.

From there just follow the smartphone.

To get involved with Mila, you need to do part of Zoe's story line first. Yeah... I know, that sucks, but it's something that happens a lot in this game.

Rick Macias

Sep 23, 2017
Hey so I really like this game, was wondering when a better gallery was gonna exist in this game. I thought from the world map layout that the dev would take a solvalley route with the gallery, having a splash page for each of the girls, and being able to play scenes off of the event list.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
When is the next update?
January

Hey so I really like this game, was wondering when a better gallery was gonna exist in this game. I thought from the world map layout that the dev would take a solvalley route with the gallery, having a splash page for each of the girls, and being able to play scenes off of the event list.
I want to redesign the gallery. The way it is working now is not ideal and it takes a lot of work to add the scenes. I already tried to make a Solvalley list for each character, but for some strange reason the scrollbars were completely broken. That's why I chose to separate by pages.

When I resume my work on the game in January I will start thinking of solutions to this.

Reactions: fasd95

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
the only thing i hate about tk games is the other mc of his other game
that mc is straight up a retard with weaponized autism

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes