Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
She's 16 if you need to know. At a moment in game the MC say something like "I know her for 16 years .."
Ah ok that line i must have forgotten thanks. So maybe you know this to there is a harem tag but when you got in to college they game says you can get one girl with you.. is a bit strange or am i wrong?

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
This game is an absolute sleeper. Zoe is a great Waifu but so is Mila. Cant wait to see how this game develops. I'm already satisfied even with the early updates and thats so rare. Normally a Dev will milk the story initially and the first few updates will be a "side boob" or accidental groping or "Peek in the bathroom" scene. Even worse is when they release a scene initially only with insignificant characters "slut/prostitutes/ntr" to be able to milk the game in anticipation for an actual scene with the characters everyone wants. I just named virtually every other game on this site...except for this one. Pleasantly surprised and I loved the content even if its a tsdunere story and most of the MC act like they hate each other. Glad I didn't follow my first instinct to look at how long its been in development and SKIP until its basically finished.

PLENTY of GREAT scenes so far. Mediocre dialogue. Still too early to leave my review but to any dev or future devs watching this is how its supposed to be done.

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
January

I want to redesign the gallery. The way it is working now is not ideal and it takes a lot of work to add the scenes. I already tried to make a Solvalley list for each character, but for some strange reason the scrollbars were completely broken. That's why I chose to separate by pages.

When I resume my work on the game in January I will start thinking of solutions to this.
Your retarded writting always cracks me up. Thanks dude.

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
Hi

I see incest tag but not found any patch and the code of the game don't correctly work for the incest, so I wrote a patch, you can found it here:
Thank you for this by the way. Your mod is way better than the shitty system provided in game.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys sorry for ask this. Perhaps is just a stupid question, but better to know first then later.
At the start of the game, MC ask us what specialization to take for university
1) Engineering
2) Medicals
3) Laws
Is just for choice, or the choice metter in future gameplay?
Thank you

Xyze

Modder
Dec 30, 2018
Hi guys sorry for ask this. Perhaps is just a stupid question, but better to know first then later.
At the start of the game, MC ask us what specialization to take for university
1) Engineering
2) Medicals
3) Laws
Is just for choice, or the choice metter in future gameplay?
Thank you
The choice only change what you need to learn. And change few sentences in the game but nothing to change the story.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
The choice only change what you need to learn. And change few sentences in the game but nothing to change the story.
Oh lol ok, thank you.
I was thinking something like, the choice affect some in game event. Like:
After entering university... MC meet one of this 3 potential girls (obviously they also study for the degree)
Engineering - MC meet some nerd girl with her scientist Mother :love:
Medical - MC meet some nurse/doctor girl with her doctor Mother :love:
Laws - MC meet some lawyer girl with her judge Mother :love:
Well if the developer like this idea something like that, is always a good thing to think or to add in game :)
Ofc if something like that happen, i hope that MC can start also other degrees, so i can meet all the potential lover.
I already imagine how hilarious they would be :LOL:

Anyway till now i really like how the game goes.
Cant wait to see how the game evolve!

Xyze

Modder
Dec 30, 2018
Oh lol ok, thank you.
I was thinking something like, the choice affect some in game event. Like:
After entering university... MC meet one of this 3 potential girls (obviously they also study for the degree)
Engineering - MC meet some nerd girl with her scientist Mother :love:
Medical - MC meet some nurse/doctor girl with her doctor Mother :love:
Laws - MC meet some lawyer girl with her judge Mother :love:
Well if the developer like this idea something like that, is always a good thing to think or to add in game :)
Ofc if something like that happen, i hope that MC can start also other degrees, so i can meet all the potential lover.
I already imagine how hilarious they would be :LOL:

Anyway till now i really like how the game goes.
Cant wait to see how the game evolve!
Maybe the dev have thinked of something more or less like that for futur update, but for now that not impact the game.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
So i play a bit more today :LOL: men this game is really good!
Today i finish Daisy and Patricia (science teacher)
I am the only one who think that Daisy look like Peach (the princess of Mario and Luigi game)? Hope to see her in some pink dress now :ROFLMAO:
Patrice... what to say? Men so fucking hot! But i need to say some thing... why you remove her glasses in sex scene! Why!? :cry:
There is no way to add the glasses to her in sex scene? Something like add a button to add and remove it?
Last thing, mostly small advice. If you can... during sex "ending" scene add the animation thing too.
I mean when MC cum in the pussy/ass, do it animated. I see some women have it and some not. And the one that have the animation on, are so damn hot to see! The final spasms are so hot and sexy to see.

Cant wait to play again and see finally Mother (Mila) and Sister (zoe). Strangelly this two character are the hard one to finish. Perhaps i miss something during the start. Also because i love to much incest thing :love: :ROFLMAO: generally i play first the incest thing and then the other. But this time was hard to do it at the start.

Reactions: Hakkira and Playaza
4.20 star(s) 82 Votes