TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
So i play a bit more today :LOL: men this game is really good!
Today i finish Daisy and Patricia (science teacher)
I am the only one who think that Daisy look like Peach (the princess of Mario and Luigi game)? Hope to see her in some pink dress now :ROFLMAO:
Patrice... what to say? Men so fucking hot! But i need to say some thing... why you remove her glasses in sex scene! Why!? :cry:
There is no way to add the glasses to her in sex scene? Something like add a button to add and remove it?
Last thing, mostly small advice. If you can... during sex "ending" scene add the animation thing too.
I mean when MC cum in the pussy/ass, do it animated. I see some women have it and some not. And the one that have the animation on, are so damn hot to see! The final spasms are so hot and sexy to see.

Cant wait to play again and see finally Mother (Mila) and Sister (zoe). Strangelly this two character are the hard one to finish. Perhaps i miss something during the start. Also because i love to much incest thing :love: :ROFLMAO: generally i play first the incest thing and then the other. But this time was hard to do it at the start.
The brothel would initially contain several girls who would refer to famous characters. Daisy is based on a model I found of Princess Peach, with just a few modifications. I had also downloaded a Bulma model that I would modify a bit and add as the second brothel whore, but I never had time to do that.

About animations, I don't usually do the animated orgasm because the way I capture Koikatu animations is not the best. So I prefer to make images to save time (and also because Koikatu's liquid simulation sucks). But recently a guy has created a mod called "Video Recorder" that will make my life so much easier, so I can make more detailed animations.

Your retarded writting always cracks me up. Thanks dude.
:ROFLMAO:

Oh lol ok, thank you.
I was thinking something like, the choice affect some in game event. Like:
After entering university... MC meet one of this 3 potential girls (obviously they also study for the degree)
Engineering - MC meet some nerd girl with her scientist Mother :love:
Medical - MC meet some nurse/doctor girl with her doctor Mother :love:
Laws - MC meet some lawyer girl with her judge Mother :love:
Well if the developer like this idea something like that, is always a good thing to think or to add in game :)
Ofc if something like that happen, i hope that MC can start also other degrees, so i can meet all the potential lover.
I already imagine how hilarious they would be :LOL:

Anyway till now i really like how the game goes.
Cant wait to see how the game evolve!
In the original plans, the player would have a limited number of days to prepare for the exam. Depending on the profession he needs to study a single subject at an advanced level (engineering requires mathematics; law requires literature and medicine requires biology). To study at an advanced level, the player needs to have a special event with the correct teacher.

In my view, if someone played the game more than once, and chose a different profession, it would create a different experience because they would have to get involved with another teacher. So that decision was basically to make the game more interesting in a new gameplay.

But now the game is more like a sandbox, and I honestly think it's better this way. Because of that, the professions have lost some sense (besides many other things that only served to create a timem puzzle, such as the relationship points with girls).

Maybe I'll do something like what you suggested later on.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
when the next update its coming out ?
I still don't know because I'm working on two games at the same time. However I am already finishing the new update of Solvalley School and as soon as I resume HS Tutor, I will make an estimate.

Detail: I want to release a patch first with just a new scene (Zoe and Mila celebrating the MC exam) and the new replay gallery + text enhancements based on a patch made by a user of this forum. I want all this done as soon as possible. The patch with the new scenes with Kelly, Charlotte, etc., probably in February.

When you find an new game you really like:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But then you realize you have to wait for it's updates too:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When I finish Solvalley School (very soon) things will get better. For example, I'm working on a new version of this game and I already have about 700 new images for the next update, plus a hundred animations.

In HS Tutor this would be the equivalent of doing about 15 new scenes.

Solvalley will only have 2 more major updates. Then I'll just add some extra content and improve old scenes (text + images + animations).

From then on much of my time can be devoted to HS Tutor and finally the updates of this game will get much faster.

Arcis

Mar 12, 2018
When talking to Hannah during lights out at the school on the 2nd day she talks about how her fiance "died for her" but she seems really pissed and it sounds like she should have said "He's dead to me" instead. normally dying for someone is a good thing. But when you really hate someone they are "dead to me" DarkWolf2055

D

Deleted member 606061

Yeah, there are a several places in the game where the sentence structure could be tweaked/improved to make more sense.

Reactions: strenif

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Yeah, there are a several places in the game where the sentence structure could be tweaked/improved to make more sense.
Are you volunteering? Because - news flash - English isn't TK8000 's native language.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
I don't remember the exact sentence but I do remember that it made sense to me in that moment. He makes it sound tragic at the beginning but silly at the end.

Pero no hablo ingles nativo, así que que se yo?

Dec 29, 2018
When talking to Hannah during lights out at the school on the 2nd day she talks about how her fiance "died for her" but she seems really pissed and it sounds like she should have said "He's dead to me" instead. normally dying for someone is a good thing. But when you really hate someone they are "dead to me" DarkWolf2055
The game isn’t made by DarkWolf :ROFLMAO:

D

Deleted member 606061

Are you volunteering? Because - news flash - English isn't TK8000 's native language.
Whoa dude calm down haha. I figured it wasn't his native tongue, I was just replying to what Arcis said. The writing is good for like 95% of it, just a few spots that seem 'off' about the way it's presented is all. Does he not have anyone to proof read his scripts currently? I'm sure someone here could help em out. ;)

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes