Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
I see incest tag but not found any patch and the code of the game don't correctly work for the incest, so I wrote a patch, you can found it here:
I was about to complain about the same thing but you lord saved my energy, thank you!

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
I'm not into incest myself, but if you wanted it, wouldn't you just make Zoe's title Sister and Mila's Mom?
I think It may have been that way originally.

"With your own housemate?"

Reactions: Turtlesweater42

Zelai

May 8, 2019
So the gallery isnt really functional right?

I have really enjoyed solvalley , just started this one.

Dec 29, 2018
I'm not into incest myself, but if you wanted it, wouldn't you just make Zoe's title Sister and Mila's Mom?
I think It may have been that way originally.

"With your own housemate?"
Yes, you can still do that. But unfortunately some people on this site are too lazy to take the effort to play 3 seconds of the game before they realize that they can do this... either that or they’re just plain retarded. Lmfao

Reactions: OzBrit
Dec 29, 2018
Hi

I see incest tag but not found any patch and the code of the game don't correctly work for the incest, so I wrote a patch, you can found it here:
Not a very clever idea of advertising your own Subscribestar by putting that useless link there, but nice try dude. Just a message to anyone interested in playing HS Tutor, YOU DO NOT NEED AN INCEST PATCH FOR THIS GAME. This game DOES NOT require one, and anyone trying to say that it does in order to have the incest content, is lying, hasn’t played the game, or is plain dumb.
Some people might mention how after you put in the titles it will continue to say their names (Mila and Zoe) and not their title, but TK is already aware of this and is going to change that in future updates.

• Angry
Reactions: kiribito

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi

Oh Bro thank you! We really need a patch like this. OFC the game have a relationship system, but do not work really well. 70% of the time the MC use they name, istead of the mother/mom or Sister/sis thing. Now the game look really like incest. I just try the start, and the game look really incest now. Cant wait to return at home tonight and play the game and see the difference.

Thank you! Hope to see this patch update every time the game become update.

why complain, the game's not finished yet. there's still content that has to be added! im hyped for the next update. i love these types of games.
The developer has already said some time ago. That for now he will focus only on game updates. He doesn't have much time to correct old texts. Therefore , it may take up to 1 year or more before see the game, transcribed well in incest. For now, this patch is a godsend. Tomorrow if the author will correct everything, that is welcome. For now happy to use the patch

Yes, you can still do that. But unfortunately some people on this site are too lazy to take the effort to play 3 seconds of the game before they realize that they can do this... either that or they’re just plain retarded. Lmfao
Perhaps you need to try and play 3 second of the game, to see that the developer system is not so much correct for the incest text.
The text almost every 70% of the time call the woman "Mila " istead of Mom/mother. The same thing with Zoe. But not only that. Also when the MC speak with other look like that he which refers to the two women in question, as if they were just roommates and not as if they were family members.

this patch istead correct those thing. At last for who i see in 5 minute of game. Damn cant wait to return at home and try it again.

Last edited:

davidz3n

Jan 2, 2020
i can't talk to mila anymore when relation with her 10.can we fuck her in this game?
How can i talk to her and have sexwith her?
Help me!!

Xyze

Modder
Dec 30, 2018
i can't talk to mila anymore when relation with her 10.can we fuck her in this game?
How can i talk to her and have sexwith her?
Help me!!
Did you check the phone when you are on the map to have a hint on what to do with her ?

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
Perhaps you need to try and play 3 second of the game, to see that the developer system is not so much correct for the incest text.
The text almost every 70% of the time call the woman "Mila " istead of Mom/mother. The same thing with Zoe. But not only that. Also when the MC speak with other look like that he which refers to the two women in question, as if they were just roommates and not as if they were family members.

this patch istead correct those thing. At last for who i see in 5 minute of game. Damn cant wait to return at home and try it again.

Again, page 53 - my post on that page is a fully edited text and corrected incest patch. To quote a very old commercial "Try it, you'll like it"

davidz3n

Jan 2, 2020
Did you check the phone when you are on the map to have a hint on what to do with her ?
Yes! i did but in the morning just work with her,in the afternoon i see her in house but when i talk to her.I just have a choice is go away.it's same in the evening.

Xyze

Modder
Dec 30, 2018
Yes! i did but in the morning just work with her,in the afternoon i see her in house but when i talk to her.I just have a choice is go away.it's same in the evening.
Ah yes I remember that, you need to advance with Zoe to be able to advance after with Mila at this stade.

davidz3n

Jan 2, 2020
Ah yes I remember that, you need to advance with Zoe to be able to advance after with Mila at this stade.
Advance with zoe mean is more talk to her? i have relation with zoe 14 out 14.
What i need to do?
Thank you for help me!

Xyze

Modder
Dec 30, 2018
Advance with zoe mean is more talk to her? i have relation with zoe 14 out 14.
What i need to do?
Thank you for help me!
Strange when I played the game I know I had to advance with Zoe for having the talk with Mila about Zoey and before that, I only had the option "Go away" when talked with Mila.

Can you send me a save so I can look where you are in your game see precisely where you're stuck ?

davidz3n

Jan 2, 2020
Strange when I played the game I know I had to advance with Zoe for having the talk with Mila about Zoey and before that, I only had the option "Go away" when talked with Mila.

Can you send me a save so I can look where you are in your game see precisely where you're stuck ?
I did it.almost done the game.
Thank you!
Why didn't they do more about sex position with Mila?More choice with her maybe cum on her ass something.
If have more choice in this game would be perfect!
Thanks so much about who was made this game!

Last edited:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Again, page 53 - my post on that page is a fully edited text and corrected incest patch. To quote a very old commercial "Try it, you'll like it"
Sorry, maybe there was a misunderstanding. I was trying to explain to those who said... that there was no need for a incest patch, why instead the game currently needs it. I didn't understand that you had created a incest patch too :)

Azusa

Mar 4, 2018
I don't like that you need to do things, only to get further in the story. There is nothing optional, you can't go around the horny as hell milfs.
And not only the milfs, there are some characters which need to be send to the psychologist. Not that I have something against such characters, but you don't have the option to go around them, if you want go further in the story from another character.

combige

Jun 30, 2017
A really nice and entertaining game. Liked it more than Solvalley, surprised of the same author. MC being the perfect lady-magnet and lack of other males in the town confuses, but not too much. Plot progressing could be more balanced since there are some branches of girls and studies but it could be polished at the final stage. Nice to be young, what to say.

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes