Dec 29, 2018
will mila's new lines also be added to the upcoming mini update? or will that be saved for a larger update?
On the progress tracker attached to his Patreon, it says that those lines have been completed. So I think that those will be included in this upcoming update... if it ever comes out :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: eamanager

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

Hello guys!

I finally finished the celebration scene with Zoe and Mila. I ended up exaggerating the size of the scene (150+ images, 50+ animations) and so it took me longer than I expected to finish it.

I'll rest for a while now and do some tests tomorrow to make sure there are no bugs and then make the update available for download.

After that, I will continue to work at HS Tutor for a few more weeks. My goal is for version 8.0.0 to have sex scenes with Kelly and Charlotte.

Bye!

Dec 29, 2018

Hello guys!

I finally finished the celebration scene with Zoe and Mila. I ended up exaggerating the size of the scene (150+ images, 50+ animations) and so it took me longer than I expected to finish it.

I'll rest for a while now and do some tests tomorrow to make sure there are no bugs and then make the update available for download.

After that, I will continue to work at HS Tutor for a few more weeks. My goal is for version 8.0.0 to have sex scenes with Kelly and Charlotte.

Bye!
There is no way there are actually gonna be 50+ animations... that is absolutely nuts! I cannot flippin’ wait! :D

eamanager

Aug 12, 2017
is there a way to change the relationship in an old save ex land lady to mom? or do i got to start new?

Dec 29, 2018
is there a way to change the relationship in an old save ex land lady to mom? or do i got to start new?
I think you might have to restart bud. Either that or do the save file thing you mentioned.

Oh how I send my prayers to the pirates of F95... bless us with version 0.7.1!!! :p

Monumental

Apr 2, 2018
I know that some people are going to be disappointed because it took me a month to do just one scene (despite being relatively large) and just modify "technical" aspects.

But I was going to have to do that at some point. For comparison, when I worked only at Solvalley I had to take a break of about two months without adding content because I ported the entire game from RPG Maker to Renpy. I was very afraid not to add meaningful content in such a long time, but in the end the version of Renpy got so much better that it was worth it.

Well, as I said before, I'm going to start working on Kelly and Charlotte's content tomorrow and try to create the scenes as quickly as possible.
How can people be disappointed that a great game got a new update? I am happy one of my favorite games got a update. it could have been only a fix and id be happy.

Zelai

May 8, 2019
Working replay gallery! thats great news.

I seem to be missing 3 scenes from the early game that make no sense to be missing (first times with some girls while having the other sex scenes unlocked) but other than that the replay gallery seemed to work flawlessly.

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes