Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
I am just following this game for now, haven't played it yet, but looks fairly promising. More so than other games using this kind of models. Hopefully it doesn't get disappointing in spite of good looking premise.

bheemboy

Jul 2, 2019
how do you install the patch? Do I just drag all the game files from the patch to the game's game file?
COPY EACH file FROM THE GAME(folder) to its respective sub-folder inside (DONT REPLACE THE FILES for the sub folders) and replace out for the rest of the the files other then the GAME fOlder sub-folders. SO CREATE A BACK-UP FOR BOTH THE VERSION.

ianpac

Oct 31, 2018
COPY EACH file FROM THE GAME(folder) to its respective sub-folder inside (DONT REPLACE THE FILES for the sub folders) and replace out for the rest of the the files other then the GAME fOlder sub-folders. SO CREATE A BACK-UP FOR BOTH THE VERSION.
Okay thanks!

Reactions: bheemboy
Dec 29, 2018
How can people be disappointed that a great game got a new update? I am happy one of my favorite games got a update. it could have been only a fix and id be happy.
Well if he had spent an entire month doing nothing but a skip-time button, gallery rework, and text improvement change then it would be total bullshit, so saying that doesn’t make sense. The thing that took him the most time was the celebration scene itself cuz there is sooo much variability... which is a GREAT thing.

I hate to say this but Kelly > all :Kappa:
I hate to say this, but Mila > Kelly :giggle:

ABDOOL

Dec 23, 2017
i already passed the exam waay early into the game and I cannot undertake it again.
is there a way or at least a save right after u max both girls and about to take exam after maxing studying

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
i already passed the exam waay early into the game and I cannot undertake it again.
is there a way or at least a save right after u max both girls and about to take exam after maxing studying
They celebration starts on the weekend.

Dec 29, 2018
Why would you want to go back before you passed the exam if you’ve already passed it in the first place?

Yanagi-san

Jun 20, 2019
And as a new scene unlock?
Which option of the three should be chosen for the main character to be approved in College?

Gameghost

Aug 3, 2017
Working replay gallery! thats great news.

I seem to be missing 3 scenes from the early game that make no sense to be missing (first times with some girls while having the other sex scenes unlocked) but other than that the replay gallery seemed to work flawlessly.
maybe we have same problem ?

mithroll

Mar 16, 2017
And as a new scene unlock?
Which option of the three should be chosen for the main character to be approved in College?
All three work, you just need to study the correct subject. For example, if you pick engineering you must study math.

Zelai

May 8, 2019
maybe we have same problem ?
Yes those are the 3 scenes i have missing. Im assuming is some sort of bug and didnt really bother with it. Worst come to worst i ll just rush those 3 scenes on a new game since the gallery is most likely shared. Not a big deal either way.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Wow, love the "celebration" scene at the beach house. Don't know why the dev was bad-mouthing it .... most fappable scene in the game to date.
It's because I created a good part of this scene while I was sick, with a headache, sore throat and pain in all the joints of my body :ROFLMAO: .

So my mood was really bad and when I finally finished it I got the impression that it had gotten really bad. As soon as I finish the new Kelly and Charlotte scenes, I’ll review the beach scene to see if I can improve some thing.

Yes those are the 3 scenes i have missing. Im assuming is some sort of bug and didnt really bother with it. Worst come to worst i ll just rush those 3 scenes on a new game since the gallery is most likely shared. Not a big deal either way.
These scenes were originally very big and I had to modify them so that the replay started in the action part. So Renpy doesn't understand that the player has already seen them.

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes