TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
t because I can't move on with the smart girl in the park
That girl is Scarlett, the one who plays shogi on the computer with you. I will add her events in a future update. For now you can only see her.

I will also add some other characters later. I preferred not to make them available on the map for now because one of the things I find most annoying is reading "this part is under construction" in the middle of the game, so I avoid that as much as possible.

Besides her, there will be Amy’s mother and sister (rival tutor who works at the school) and I want to add some characters to make the school look more alive, like a principal, a girl who takes care of the corridors and maybe some random students who show up in the corridors for the player to interact (all female).

However, I am thinking about how to do this without the player being overwhelmed with an excessive number of characters. In the case of Solvalley, for example, there are so many characters that even I, as the creator, get confused and forget the name and personality of some from time to time.

Dec 29, 2018
That girl is Scarlett, the one who plays shogi on the computer with you. I will add her events in a future update. For now you can only see her.

I will also add some other characters later. I preferred not to make them available on the map for now because one of the things I find most annoying is reading "this part is under construction" in the middle of the game, so I avoid that as much as possible.

Besides her, there will be Amy’s mother and sister (rival tutor who works at the school) and I want to add some characters to make the school look more alive, like a principal, a girl who takes care of the corridors and maybe some random students who show up in the corridors for the player to interact (all female).

However, I am thinking about how to do this without the player being overwhelmed with an excessive number of characters. In the case of Solvalley, for example, there are so many characters that even I, as the creator, get confused and forget the name and personality of some from time to time.
Props to you TK for not being one of the assholes who implements unavailable content into your games! As for new characters, the difference between Solvalley and HS Tutor is the distinction between characters; I think Koikatsu models are much more unique than Honey Select, so I don’t think you’ll have a problem in this game when it comes to too many characters. Just give each of the characters a variety of features. You've done that perfectly so far in this game; each of the characters is VERY unique.

Reactions: TK8000

Wakabayashi

Sep 12, 2018
Props to you TK for not being one of the assholes who implements unavailable content into your games! As for new characters, the difference between Solvalley and HS Tutor is the distinction between characters; I think Koikatsu models are much more unique than Honey Select, so I don’t think you’ll have a problem in this game when it comes to too many characters. Just give each of the characters a variety of features. You've done that perfectly so far in this game; each of the characters is VERY unique.
I have the very same thoughts after playing Solvalley.

HS Tutor felt much more entertaining when meeting and interacting with new girls.

rockr

Jun 26, 2019
I played an earlier version of this, but my save doesn't seem to be compatible. Is there anything I can do, other than starting over?
Great game, btw.

Dec 29, 2018
Can anybody post what TK just said on his Patreon? I’m just curious as to whether or not this upcoming patch will include the celebration scene or just the improvements

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Can anybody post what TK just said on his Patreon? I’m just curious as to whether or not this upcoming patch will include the celebration scene or just the improvements
In addition to the improvements, there will be a new scene with Zoe and Mila on the beach. I plan to finish this scene today and spend a day or two testing the game before making the patch.

Reactions: Turtlesweater42

dudewhen

Aug 6, 2019
View attachment 466440

Overview:
My new project, a game made with images generated in the new Illusion's Koikatu.

The player controls Robert, a boy who failed the college exam and earn extra money by giving private lessons to girls. Explore the city on different days and times to find new things to do!​

Thread Updated: 2019-11-21
Release Date: 2019-11-21
Developer: TK8000 - - F95zone - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7.0
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer information:

About Android Version:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Android*: - [ -
Others: COMPRESSED*

Extras: FAN SIGNATURE

*Android version has not been tested by dev on real devices.
*This unofficial compressed version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 466373 View attachment 466374 View attachment 466375 View attachment 466376 View attachment 466379 View attachment 466380 View attachment 466381 View attachment 466378 View attachment 466377
this is the complete save i guess. don't be an idiot and cut , past the file . play the game and save the first opportunity you get , then replace the file in your saves folder with this save file and don't delete the persistent file.

Reactions: Nocro32510

eamanager

Aug 12, 2017
will mila's new lines also be added to the upcoming mini update? or will that be saved for a larger update?

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes