goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
hi, I downloaded the patch for 0.7.1 and it made my main game crash so I'm redownloading it now, can someone tell me if I can get save files from anyone else or do I have to start over as I couldn't find the location of the save files in the last one. Also I use a mac.
The saves are in an external (to the game) location. Download a new version and it will be able to find your saves.

It will be in ~/Library/RenPy, in a directory that probably has something like HSTutor in the name.

Johndobak

Apr 25, 2018
Hi, this is an extremely awesome project but I was wondering if you could work towards implementing name changing for Mila and Zoe please tyty.

hel1

Sep 4, 2018
Hi, i like the game so far. only problem so far is some dialouges having something like [mila_title] or something like that instead of landlady

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Hi, i like the game so far. only problem so far is some dialouges having something like [mila_title] or something like that instead of landlady
It would help fixing this issue if you posted EXACTLY what it said. It makes searching a lot easier.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Before I exit the game I can play the scenes that I unlocked on replay galley but after I exit the game all of the scenes locks again even though I saved the game
Please help!

PS: im playing android version
This is strange ... I am already finishing the new update and when I make an Android version I will test it to see if it happens in mine too, or if it is a problem with unofficial ports.

Hi, this is an extremely awesome project but I was wondering if you could work towards implementing name changing for Mila and Zoe please tyty.
Hi!

Unfortunately that's not in my plans, but the game's scripts are open and someone can make a mod...

I already fixed these problems. In the next version it won't happen anymore.

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
This is strange ... I am already finishing the new update and when I make an Android version I will test it to see if it happens in mine too, or if it is a problem with unofficial ports.

Hi!

Unfortunately that's not in my plans, but the game's scripts are open and someone can make a mod...

I already fixed these problems. In the next version it won't happen anymore.

Hello TK8000 will there be anymore sex scene with kelly mom at all in the next update coming ?

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Hello TK8000 will there be anymore sex scene with kelly mom at all in the next update coming ?
Yes.

If you have already done her scene in the park, it will be possible to ask her to be naked at her house (which she will accept as long as Kelly is not at home). In this case it will be possible to have sex with her in the kitchen whenever she is working (only in an apron, but without clothes underneath). I already started working on this scene.

Also, I plan to do a scene with her and Kelly at the same time.

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
Yes.

If you have already done her scene in the park, it will be possible to ask her to be naked at her house (which she will accept as long as Kelly is not at home). In this case it will be possible to have sex with her in the kitchen whenever she is working (only in an apron, but without clothes underneath). I already started working on this scene.

Also, I plan to do a scene with her and Kelly at the same time.
nice will the update be out this month or the end of it :)

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
nice will the update be out this month or the end of it :)
It depends, if I just do Kelly's scenes, leaving Charlotte's scenes for the next update, it should be ready in a few days. My goal is to finish everything by Friday, but it is difficult to estimate these kinds of things properly because there can be unforeseen events.

But my current goal is the 20th of this month.

Wakabayashi

Sep 12, 2018
It depends, if I just do Kelly's scenes, leaving Charlotte's scenes for the next update, it should be ready in a few days. My goal is to finish everything by Friday, but it is difficult to estimate these kinds of things properly because there can be unforeseen events.

But my current goal is the 20th of this month.
Hope you get to do the Charlotte's scene. I'm really looking forward to it.

hel1

Sep 4, 2018
It would help fixing this issue if you posted EXACTLY what it said. It makes searching a lot easier.
during the scene when mila walks in on mc and zoe

Huh? [mc]? Where's our [mila_titla]?

during the hidden dildo scene

sorry, [mila_title. but i'll not obey you this time

Last edited:

Juuhachigou

Feb 26, 2018
So if I already passed the college exam before this recent update, can I not get access to the celebration scene?

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes