eydowwwww

Jul 8, 2019
View attachment 466440

Overview:
My new project, a game made with images generated in the new Illusion's Koikatu.

The player controls Robert, a boy who failed the college exam and earn extra money by giving private lessons to girls. Explore the city on different days and times to find new things to do!​

Thread Updated: 2020-02-28
Release Date: 2019-02-27
Developer: TK8000 - - F95zone - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer information:

About Android Version:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

Update Patch (v0.7.0 -> v0.7.1)
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

Others: COMPRESSED*

Extras: FAN SIGNATURE

*This unofficial compressed version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 466373 View attachment 466374 View attachment 466375 View attachment 466376 View attachment 466379 View attachment 466380 View attachment 466381 View attachment 466378 View attachment 466377
anyone with persistent file?

Tuguchi

Feb 23, 2019
How strange, i download the full version 0.7.1 and still not playing some scenes, do you know what it could be?

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I found a possible bug. I've completed all of the Mila (mom) events, but the Showing Boobs event remains red with the question marks. I have selected it several times in the Living Room, both before and after we went bra shopping.

Also, I keep advancing my relationship with Zoe (currently at 16), but the Relationship Points (RP) with Mila has stalled at 11. Do HER RP go any higher?

Dec 29, 2018
I found a possible bug. I've completed all of the Mila (mom) events, but the Showing Boobs event remains red with the question marks. I have selected it several times in the Living Room, both before and after we went bra shopping.

Also, I keep advancing my relationship with Zoe (currently at 16), but the Relationship Points (RP) with Mila has stalled at 11. Do HER RP go any higher?
Yeah you just have to ask her at night in her room. And no, once you’ve unlocked all scenes, her RP shouldn’t have to go any higher... besides it’s not like there would be a point to getting more RP given that you’ve gotten all of the scenes.
How strange, i download the full version 0.7.1 and still not playing some scenes, do you know what it could be?
I guess I don’t understand what you mean by “not playing some scenes”... Are they not appearing in the gallery? Do they just turn to black screens when you get to them? Does the game crash when sexy scenes show up? Are you trying to figure out how to get a particular scene?

Last edited:
Reactions: hentai charley

Dukedom

Jan 25, 2020
How can i take train to another town with my selected girl? I found all Megan's scenes but cannot select her at train station
And what can i do with the girl playing Shogi in the park? I'm nearly finish the game but still can't talk to her

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
I don't think that ending is here yet. The exam celebration was the last update. That should be Crimson in the park and she doesn't have content yet outside online training to beat Zoe at shogi.

Reactions: Dukedom

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Yeah you just have to ask her at night in her room. And no, once you’ve unlocked all scenes, her RP shouldn’t have to go any higher... besides it’s not like there would be a point to getting more RP given that you’ve gotten all of the scenes.
Ok, that worked. Thanks. I thought I had done that, but I guess I was confusing the two separate "Showing Boobs" events.

Well, you might be acuing RP for events in future updates.

YuukiIza

Jan 29, 2019
hi, I downloaded the patch for 0.7.1 and it made my main game crash so I'm redownloading it now, can someone tell me if I can get save files from anyone else or do I have to start over as I couldn't find the location of the save files in the last one. Also I use a mac.

Dec 29, 2018
hi, I downloaded the patch for 0.7.1 and it made my main game crash so I'm redownloading it now, can someone tell me if I can get save files from anyone else or do I have to start over as I couldn't find the location of the save files in the last one. Also I use a mac.
There should be some save files on this thread but I’m not sure what page.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
From Patreon:

Brief post about what I'm doing
Hello!
I'm working on the new HS Tutor scenes. Here's the progress:
Scene 1 with Kelly (museum visit + kiss): 100%
Scene 2 with Kelly (her house + blowjob): 100%
Fun with Kelly at school (kiss + bj): 90%
Fun with Kelly at woods (kiss + bj): 90%
Scene 3 with Kelly (sex, repeatable): 0%
Sex scene with Jennifer at the kitchen (Kelly's mother, repeatable): 15%
Threesome with Kelly and Jennifer: 0%
Acess to Kelly's house, Jennifer + Kelly routines: 100%
My goal for today was to have made all the images and animations of scene 3 and the new scene with Jennifer, but I missed two days of work this week that I intend to recover as much as possible this Saturday and Sunday.
As I said before, I intend to add the first scenes with Charlotte as well. But I think I'm going to focus only on Kelly and her mother now, to get the update ready beforehand, and so I get back to working on the "latest" version of Solvalley this month.
I'll be back soon with more news!
Bye!

Sep 13, 2018
Before I exit the game I can play the scenes that I unlocked on replay galley but after I exit the game all of the scenes locks again even though I saved the game
Please help!

PS: im playing android version

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes