Dec 29, 2018
The android version has slow animations why?
It’s an unofficial port. Plus, for animations to translate over from PC/Mac to android, they must be compressed and are an entirely different type of animation type. I’m not too familiar with code, but I know that the coding for android and PC/Mac are worlds apart from each other.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
The android version has slow animations why?
Because I use "webm" files for videos.

The good thing is that I can make hundreds of good quality animations without taking up a lot of memory, since the compression of this type of video is very good.

The negative point is that weaker hardware (the case of most smartphones) cannot play these videos at their original speed.

Dec 29, 2018
Because I use "webm" files for videos.

The good thing is that I can make hundreds of good quality animations without taking up a lot of memory, since the compression of this type of video is very good.

The negative point is that weaker hardware (the case of most smartphones) cannot play these videos at their original speed.
1-upped my answer TK :ROFLMAO:

Also, with Jennifer’s new scene, any chance you could make the apron she wears a removable option? Like a choice between turning it on and off or something.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Hey guys! Today I finished two more scenes, but I want to improve one of them (the sex scene with Kelly, I will add new poses for when the player visits Kelly again after the first night of sex).

I am working hard because I had set a goal for myself to finish everything Friday. Since I still have to do a whole scene (Kelly and mom together), I probably won't be able to, but I will keep working tonight and all Friday with that deadline in mind so that I feel motivated to finish the update as fast as possible.

1-upped my answer TK :ROFLMAO:

Also, with Jennifer’s new scene, any chance you could make the apron she wears a removable option? Like a choice between turning it on and off or something.
I made the images/animations of this scene today. The scene starts with the apron, but after the first pose, the player can choose to come inside, or continue sex on the kitchen table, both naked.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My characters are usually retarded. But I don't know exactly which scene you're referring to. Is it the one that Mila leaves the house and sits next to the trash?

do i just drag the updated file to the game folder on mac?
Man, to be honest I don't know how MAC computers work, but I've been making updates available for a long time and no one has ever complained, so I think if you just drag the update to the game folder, and overwrite all the old files.

Frostberg07

Feb 7, 2019
Hey guys! Today I finished two more scenes, but I want to improve one of them (the sex scene with Kelly, I will add new poses for when the player visits Kelly again after the first night of sex).

I am working hard because I had set a goal for myself to finish everything Friday. Since I still have to do a whole scene (Kelly and mom together), I probably won't be able to, but I will keep working tonight and all Friday with that deadline in mind so that I feel motivated to finish the update as fast as possible.

I made the images/animations of this scene today. The scene starts with the apron, but after the first pose, the player can choose to come inside, or continue sex on the kitchen table, both naked.

My characters are usually retarded. But I don't know exactly which scene you're referring to. Is it the one that Mila leaves the house and sits next to the trash?

Man, to be honest I don't know how MAC computers work, but I've been making updates available for a long time and no one has ever complained, so I think if you just drag the update to the game folder, and overwrite all the old files.
Indeed its that scene, though to be honest I lost any expectation for a uh, wholesome great story after the shower scene right after that so yeah xD Oh well, still a great game to fap to though hahahah

Dec 29, 2018
Indeed its that scene, though to be honest I lost any expectation for a uh, wholesome great story after the shower scene right after that so yeah xD Oh well, still a great game to fap to though hahahah
Well I prefer a sexy game over some over-dramatic intense bullshit you see in some of those photorealistic games. *COUGH* Dating My Daughter *COUGH*.

Besides, this game has a FANTASTIC story. It’s not even a visual novel, so expecting something incredibly deep is just asking to be let down :ROFLMAO:. It’s a simulator.

Shiiit if you don’t think this is wholesome, go play Solvalley School and you’ll think this game is the most wholesome game you’ve ever played in your life :ROFLMAO:

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
Heck even Waifu Academy such an innocent sounding title. Day one you see some creep taking upskirts of your sister. Make sure to hit him up later for those pics. Get home and make dinner how many sleeping pills should you feed your sister 1 to 4? None? 4 good choice would you like to go to sleep? Yes? Okay but first get in there and molest your sister...

Burnout Paradise was about the same as well. You've been in college rolling in women and drugs. Day 1 go to sleep? Yes? Hmm have you molested either of your sisters in their sleep? Hey you only visited one go see the other. Can I go to sleep now? Did you remember to check on your mother? Before sleep better order some sleeping pills to knock her out for some hardcore milf molesting...

Both day 1's and scarred for life. :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: AngelAIGS

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Well I prefer a sexy game over some over-dramatic intense bullshit you see in some of those photorealistic games. *COUGH* Dating My Daughter *COUGH*.

Besides, this game has a FANTASTIC story. It’s not even a visual novel, so expecting something incredibly deep is just asking to be let down :ROFLMAO:. It’s a simulator.

Shiiit if you don’t think this is wholesome, go play Solvalley School and you’ll think this game is the most wholesome game you’ve ever played in your life :ROFLMAO:
Solvalley School is a masterpiece. I don't know how many times I've cracked tf up playing that one.

Heck even Waifu Academy such an innocent sounding title. Day one you see some creep taking upskirts of your sister. Make sure to hit him up later for those pics. Get home and make dinner how many sleeping pills should you feed your sister 1 to 4? None? 4 good choice would you like to go to sleep? Yes? Okay but first get in there and molest your sister...

Burnout Paradise was about the same as well. You've been in college rolling in women and drugs. Day 1 go to sleep? Yes? Hmm have you molested either of your sisters in their sleep? Hey you only visited one go see the other. Can I go to sleep now? Did you remember to check on your mother? Before sleep better order some sleeping pills to knock her out for some hardcore milf molesting...

Thanks for the recommendations! I already follow WA, but I hadn't heard about BP.

Reactions: Turtlesweater42
Dec 29, 2018
Solvalley School is a masterpiece. I don't know how many times I've cracked tf up playing that one.
I totally agree that Solvalley is amazing. It’s just not a “wholesome” fairytale... it has some insanely funny humor, which is what makes it better than a mere “wholesome” fairytale if that makes sense.

Uh... what? Burnout paradise is a racing game that came out in 2008. Can you link me to their website or their thread on f95 cuz I’ve looked all over and that name is not an adult game...

Last edited:
Reactions: dalzomo

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
In fact, my original intention was that Mila's acceptance was gradual and convincing. But I would need two or three more updates just for these two characters to achieve this goal, given that Mila starts obsessed about preventing Zoe and Mc's relationship. I decided to simply end the question of Mila abruptly so that I could dedicate myself to other characters and not leave people waiting too long for updates.

Sure, a lot of people will be a little disappointed, but this is a "trade-off" that I usually do in my games. Unfortunately it is almost impossible to combine fast updates + a lot of lewd content + high quality. I usually sacrifice the quality part to offer more hot scenes.

It will make an official post for Android because I really like the game a lot.
Unfortunately the official Android versions have the same problem. The last one I did I tested on a Smarpthone Moto G10 and the animations were slow.

Reactions: eamanager
Dec 29, 2018
In fact, my original intention was that Mila's acceptance was gradual and convincing. But I would need two or three more updates just for these two characters to achieve this goal, given that Mila starts obsessed about preventing Zoe and Mc's relationship. I decided to simply end the question of Mila abruptly so that I could dedicate myself to other characters and not leave people waiting too long for updates.

Sure, a lot of people will be a little disappointed, but this is a "trade-off" that I usually do in my games. Unfortunately it is almost impossible to combine fast updates + a lot of lewd content + high quality. I usually sacrifice the quality part to offer more hot scenes.
Please oh please tell me that Mila will have a TON of more scenes in this game. PLEASE LORD TK MY SAVIOR ADD MORE MILA CONTENT!!!

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Please oh please tell me that Mila will have a TON of more scenes in this game. PLEASE LORD TK MY SAVIOR ADD MORE MILA CONTENT!!!
I still don't know what I'm going to do in the future. For now I want to finish all the basic storylines (Kelly - almost there, Charlotte, Amy), then add some missing scenes (sex with the teachers at school, including Mila, etc.).
Finally, I will make the "optional" storylines, which will bring the characters together (Kelly + Megan + Charlotte will be one of the options, Milfs the other (Mila + mothers), and maybe a storyline for the three teachers).

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

HS Tutor [v0.7.1] [TK8000] - Original Size: 1.55GB

Download PC (469MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: byawn and attonrand
Dec 29, 2018
I still don't know what I'm going to do in the future. For now I want to finish all the basic storylines (Kelly - almost there, Charlotte, Amy), then add some missing scenes (sex with the teachers at school, including Mila, etc.).
Finally, I will make the "optional" storylines, which will bring the characters together (Kelly + Megan + Charlotte will be one of the options, Milfs the other (Mila + mothers), and maybe a storyline for the three teachers).
As long as Mila gets another update and cowgirl position my life is complete :love:

Reactions: Playaza
4.20 star(s) 82 Votes