tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
So confusing @@ I'm just think Mila is MC's landlady but she's also his mom. Wait a moment....
Most games do this thing where they set relationships to not be incest (when they are totally meant to be that way) by default, and then give you the option to change them when you start the game (or install a patch) because the site they use to get money for the project doesn't like it when there is incest.

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018

Hello!
I'll write about some topics here while I'm uploading HS Tutor 0.8.0.

Quarantine
I work from home, so this problem that plagued the whole world did not affect me. On the contrary, now I have even more time to dedicate myself to my games.
I hope none of you are in trouble. I know that a lot of people are not able to work and that is why keeping superfluous costs like pledges on sites like Patreon is not a priority right now. Don't be ashamed to prioritize important things. I will keep working on my game even if everyone has to pause the pledges!
Speaking on pledges, it's April 1st here, what means that I missed the March deadline for a few hours. Anyone who is no longer interested in being my patron in April can download HS Tutor 0.8.0 anyway. Just send me a message and I will pass the download links.

About HS Tutor 0.8.0
I had more audacious plans for this version. I wanted to do the Kelly scenes and at least the first sex interaction with Charlotte. At the beginning of the month I was optimistic because I was managing to produce a lot.
However, working with creative things is complicated. One of Kelly's scenes (first sex scene at her house), although simple, consumed me 3 whole days just because of the text. Not because I had to write a lot, but because I felt so uninspired that I had to stop what I was doing to not compromise the quality of the game.. I used this extra time to create some images for the Solvalley School, by the way...
The scene with Jennifer in the kitchen, in my opinion, needs some more work. But I will leave that for the future, since the scene at first is complete.
The new version has 7 scenes, all involving Kelly and her mother. In the coming days I will make available a patch with a new scene (Kelly and Mother together), along with the Android version of the game.

About Solvalley School
After I finish the extra HS Tutor scene (I already created part of the images and animations) and make the patch available, I will go back to Solvalley School, for the last "official" game update.
The first thing I'm going to do is create a real vanilla version for Kirk's mom scene. In the latest version, even in vanilla mode, Kirk is still on the scene and players who don't like themes like "sharing" felt uncomfortable with this. I'm going to create the real vanilla version where Kirk just leaves and the player has fun with the two mothers (Verdi and Alexandra).
Then I will continue working on the missing scenes that can be seen on the game's roadmap.
In case I can't do all the scenes by the end of April, I will make a downloadable version anyway.
A lot of people want more scenes for Solvalley, but in July this year, the game will be in production for 3 years, and I think this is a long time for this type of game. So after the release of version 1.0.0 of Solvalley, I'll recommend that people who are interested only in this game do not continue making pledges, because although I'll keep adding some things and fixing others, my focus will be on speeding up the production of HS Tutor.
Eventually I will make post 1.0.0 patches available for Solvalley with decent animations to replace the old ones, redone scenes, extra endings (Lucy and Milena together, Sarah, etc.), extra scenes (school prom), but I will make these things available as they are getting ready. Sometimes the patch will contain only a few animations. Other times, it will be an extra scene, etc. Since I can't publish "public" adult content on Patreon, I think I'm going to put all those things in the $1 tier.

About giving $6 tier bonuses
In the past, tier $3 was for people interested in Solvalley School and tier $6 was for people interested in House Arrest and HS Tutor. Then I made the $3 tier give access to all the games.
I don't want to change that, but $6 tier people deserve something as a reward. Long ago I used to make independent "games" that were nothing more than one or two unpublished scenes that were not an official part of any of my games. Over time I stopped doing that because the quality of these things was never very good and I spent time that could be used to create more content for what really matters.
I thought of a possible way to give a bonus for the $6 tier, but without people feeling obligated to migrate from $3 to it: offering patches with a "special" scene between two major updates.
For example, let's say that I'm posting an update every 30 days. Every 15 days, I would make a patch with a single scene, but with content that deviates from the game's standard (the first one I imagined would be one for HS Tutor, where the player could use the hot springs of the teachers' building with the Zoe and Claire). These patches would be exclusive for the $6 tier until the next official update, where the "special" scene would be incorporated into the game for all tiers.
I honestly find it more convenient to wait for big updates than to install patches, so in my opinion the $3 tier would still be the "best" tier. But if I can't think of anything to offer for the tier $6 (or more), then I think I'll do it, as a symbolic way to at least give something extra to these patrons.

Too much text ...
I think I'll stop here. The upload of the files is almost done, by the way.
Bye!

Dec 29, 2018

Hello!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The upload of the files is almost done, by the way.
Bye!

Hello!

Quarantine
I work from home, so this problem that plagued the whole world did not affect me. On the contrary, now I have even more time to dedicate myself to my games.
I hope none of you are in trouble. I know that a lot of people are not able to work and that is why keeping superfluous costs like pledges on sites like Patreon is not a priority right now. Don't be ashamed to prioritize important things. I will keep working on my game even if everyone has to pause the pledges!
Speaking on pledges, it's April 1st here, what means that I missed the March deadline for a few hours. Anyone who is no longer interested in being my patron in April can download HS Tutor 0.8.0 anyway. Just send me a message and I will pass the download links.

About HS Tutor 0.8.0
I had more audacious plans for this version. I wanted to do the Kelly scenes and at least the first sex interaction with Charlotte. At the beginning of the month I was optimistic because I was managing to produce a lot.
However, working with creative things is complicated. One of Kelly's scenes (first sex scene at her house), although simple, consumed me 3 whole days just because of the text. Not because I had to write a lot, but because I felt so uninspired that I had to stop what I was doing to not compromise the quality of the game.. I used this extra time to create some images for the Solvalley School, by the way...
The scene with Jennifer in the kitchen, in my opinion, needs some more work. But I will leave that for the future, since the scene at first is complete.
The new version has 7 scenes, all involving Kelly and her mother. In the coming days I will make available a patch with a new scene (Kelly and Mother together), along with the Android version of the game.

About Solvalley School
After I finish the extra HS Tutor scene (I already created part of the images and animations) and make the patch available, I will go back to Solvalley School, for the last "official" game update.
The first thing I'm going to do is create a real vanilla version for Kirk's mom scene. In the latest version, even in vanilla mode, Kirk is still on the scene and players who don't like themes like "sharing" felt uncomfortable with this. I'm going to create the real vanilla version where Kirk just leaves and the player has fun with the two mothers (Verdi and Alexandra).
Then I will continue working on the missing scenes that can be seen on the game's roadmap.
In case I can't do all the scenes by the end of April, I will make a downloadable version anyway.
A lot of people want more scenes for Solvalley, but in July this year, the game will be in production for 3 years, and I think this is a long time for this type of game. So after the release of version 1.0.0 of Solvalley, I'll recommend that people who are interested only in this game do not continue making pledges, because although I'll keep adding some things and fixing others, my focus will be on speeding up the production of HS Tutor.
Eventually I will make post 1.0.0 patches available for Solvalley with decent animations to replace the old ones, redone scenes, extra endings (Lucy and Milena together, Sarah, etc.), extra scenes (school prom), but I will make these things available as they are getting ready. Sometimes the patch will contain only a few animations. Other times, it will be an extra scene, etc. Since I can't publish "public" adult content on Patreon, I think I'm going to put all those things in the $1 tier.

About giving $6 tier bonuses
In the past, tier $3 was for people interested in Solvalley School and tier $6 was for people interested in House Arrest and HS Tutor. Then I made the $3 tier give access to all the games.
I don't want to change that, but $6 tier people deserve something as a reward. Long ago I used to make independent "games" that were nothing more than one or two unpublished scenes that were not an official part of any of my games. Over time I stopped doing that because the quality of these things was never very good and I spent time that could be used to create more content for what really matters.
I thought of a possible way to give a bonus for the $6 tier, but without people feeling obligated to migrate from $3 to it: offering patches with a "special" scene between two major updates.
For example, let's say that I'm posting an update every 30 days. Every 15 days, I would make a patch with a single scene, but with content that deviates from the game's standard (the first one I imagined would be one for HS Tutor, where the player could use the hot springs of the teachers' building with the Zoe and Claire). These patches would be exclusive for the $6 tier until the next official update, where the "special" scene would be incorporated into the game for all tiers.
I honestly find it more convenient to wait for big updates than to install patches, so in my opinion the $3 tier would still be the "best" tier. But if I can't think of anything to offer for the tier $6 (or more), then I think I'll do it, as a symbolic way to at least give something extra to these patrons.

Too much text ...
I think I'll stop here. The upload of the files is almost done, by the way.
Bye!
Thanks for nothing boys ;)

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

tadeco

Aug 6, 2018
I was waiting for so long for this update and i like it.
I wanted some more but, it was good enough, but i have to ask can you please make something with amelia please... i realy want to see her history, sex scenes and background. A hint, make her see sex scenes with her ex students and let the thing make her angry and excited. I think that this will make the story easier to you write, this chracter maybe be the key to let the history become a complete harem.
Sorry for my english i can read well but to write and talk i am a complete trash.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
I wonder if this game is actually saucy or just some scenes from Honey Select. Public Sex life did an excellent job at that

Dec 29, 2018
I wonder if this game is actually saucy or just some scenes from Honey Select. Public Sex life did an excellent job at that
Public Sex Life is shit compared to this game :ROFLMAO:
What program are you using for creating the art/models/sexy stuff with?
It’s Koikatsu Chara Studio by Illusion. They’re the same company who made Honey Select.

Zelai

May 8, 2019
Any Jennifer content is good content didnt really care about Kelly but i understad it was her time.

Thanks for the update Tk

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
HS Tutor [v0.8.0] [TK8000] - Original Size: 1.76 GB

Download PC (641MB)
: - -
Download Mac (625MB): - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 82 Votes