Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
so uhm "my landlady took this foto"
"this is my housemate"

Can someone point me to patch to fix this issue? It's unplayable right now.

edit: never mind, I found this:
It's for a previous version though, not sure if it works.

Last edited:

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
Because if you changed the tittles like you were supposed to he'd be calling her mommy
like i said you dont need to call her mother or whatever the fuck complex you have just call her by her name and thats it you dont need to call her landlady wtf just use her name like a normal person lol

Reactions: Turtlesweater42

shark10

Jun 9, 2019
Very good community I would like to know if you could please help me by passing me a complete save of HS Tutor [v0.8.0] because my previous saves were removed. Please.

May 16, 2017
The saves don't work for new version? This is a patch to new version so i though i could resume last version? Or i have to create a new game? I'm getting a lot of errors in this new version.

DrywallMan

Jun 25, 2019
like i said you dont need to call her mother or whatever the fuck complex you have just call her by her name and thats it you dont need to call her landlady wtf just use her name like a normal person lol
they're saying you can change the name the character is referred to as, the default is landlady as you seem to have discovered but upon starting a new game you can change how a character is addressed

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
I mean, most people call their mom by mom and not their name.
OK let me make it more clear i see some poeple dont get it and some do so the problem is that the dialog dont make sense/is out of place wen you call her landlady the developer have to make it that way so the patreon suits dont cry and that cool and we get that now the game is ment to be a incest game in the first place so he change the title name of Mila from Mom to Landlady and Zoe from sister to roomate ok good so the only thing he need to do na is present them in the begening of the game as that and good to go now we know what they are but insted of calling them by there names you call them by the title witch dont make sense i dont call my fuking roomate hey there roomate i call them by name like a normal person if you do that you get dialogs like this (going to school: hey roomate lets go to school o btw landlady pls take the dog out for a walk) hope that clarify things
1585782069294.png

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
OK let me make it more clear i see some poeple dont get it and some do so the problem is that the dialog dont make sense/is out of place wen you call her landlady the developer have to make it that way so the patreon suits dont cry and that cool and we get that now the game is ment to be a incest game in the first place so he change the title name of Mila from Mom to Landlady and Zoe from sister to roomate ok good so the only thing he need to do na is present them in the begening of the game as that and good to go now we know what they are but insted of calling them by there names you call them by the title witch dont make sense i dont call my fuking roomate hey there roomate i call them by name like a normal person if you do that you get dialogs like this (going to school: hey roomate lets go to school o btw landlady pls take the dog out for a walk) hope that clarify things
View attachment 605346
then change the relationship to their name problome solved and you can quit complaning. boy that was hard to use common sense to figure out.

Last edited:

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Wow, i just wanted to say this was a really enjoyable game! The genre was a little straight laced for me, with vanilla sex, but it was very well written, and quite a good story line. The art and animation was also top notch!

Would love to see something from this author with a darker tone, and fetishes like transformation, demon girls, monster girls and corruption!

Kudos!

Sep 4, 2017
How to get beach, celebration and double bj scene? Tia
you have to graduate with your math humanity and science stats at 10+ depends on what you chose. You gotta take the exam and after suceeding it on saturday or sunday when you wake up you will hear a noise which triggers the celebration event

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes