Dec 29, 2018
I think I failed the exam event in the beginning.
How can I redo it to get the celebration event?
If your game is on normal mode, it’ll automatically make you retake it once every 10 days until you get it. If your game is on “free” mode, then you may have to sign up for it again by using the computer in the MC’s room. Hope that helps!

Dec 29, 2018
then change the relationship to their name problome solved and you can quit complaning. boy that was hard to use common sense to figure out.
That wouldn’t truly fix the problem though, because you would get sentences like “My Mila is crazy.”

Before, it wasn’t an issue because mother was used when it made sense (Ex: My Mother is crazy). But now it’s used a bit too much and it sounds a little forced in some cases (Ex: I love you too, Mother). I guess you could always change it to “Mom” instead of “Mother” to make it flow nicer. It could also be just me though because I’ve been playing since 0.5.0 and I’ve been used to and liked the MC referring to her as “Mila.”

Also doesn’t really make much sense to tell someone to “stop complaining” when in the act of doing that, you’re complaining yourself :ROFLMAO:. LMFAO what a joke.

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
OK let me make it more clear i see some poeple dont get it and some do so the problem is that the dialog dont make sense/is out of place wen you call her landlady the developer have to make it that way so the patreon suits dont cry and that cool and we get that now the game is ment to be a incest game in the first place so he change the title name of Mila from Mom to Landlady and Zoe from sister to roomate ok good so the only thing he need to do na is present them in the begening of the game as that and good to go now we know what they are but insted of calling them by there names you call them by the title witch dont make sense i dont call my fuking roomate hey there roomate i call them by name like a normal person if you do that you get dialogs like this (going to school: hey roomate lets go to school o btw landlady pls take the dog out for a walk) hope that clarify things
View attachment 605346
You could try starting a game with this patch.

Reactions: davu91

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
I did enjoy the new Kelly scenes but the parts with Jennifer were awesome. Really nice work on her and the scene in the kitchen.

Reactions: tankdick

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
That wouldn’t truly fix the problem though, because you would get sentences like “My Mila is crazy.”

Before, it wasn’t an issue because mother was used when it made sense (Ex: My Mother is crazy). But now it’s used a bit too much and it sounds a little forced in some cases (Ex: I love you too, Mother). I guess you could always change it to “Mom” instead of “Mother” to make it flow nicer. It could also be just me though because I’ve been playing since 0.5.0 and I’ve been used to and liked the MC referring to her as “Mila.”

Also doesn’t really make much sense to tell someone to “stop complaining” when in the act of doing that, you’re complaining yourself :ROFLMAO:. LMFAO what a joke.
wow so how was i complaning i told you how to fix the problem you complaned about on the past 2 pages. plus i never said “stop complaining” i said "you can quit complaning" to totaly diffrent things

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have added the "Lesbian" tag to this VN. HSTutor 2020-04-03 06-20-00-92.jpg
I have added the "Dating Sim" tag.
I have added the "Sandbox" tag.
I have added the "Romance" tag.
I have added the "Anal" tag.

With all the talk about pregnancy in this """GREAT""" VN I hope it comes to pass that we get to impregnate some of the women. ((((What am I saying I want to impregnate all the women.)))) :love: :love: :p:giggle:

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 82 Votes