BreakerHollow

Mar 6, 2020
This is a good game but I think the wording needs to be changed a little bit, per say stop with the "Cool" and "Nice" because I swear the guy is about to get intimate with a girl and he's replying back with "Cool" sounds like he's inexperienced or just doesn't know what to say and goes along with it. The animations are great, the fact that nothing is choppy during the scenes is also great because it's just like a flowing motion, but I've seen "Cool" probably over 200 times by now and it's driving me insane because it just doesn't fit the style of the game :LOL: :rolleyes::cry:

Dec 29, 2018
When I try entering Kelly's house but someone was inside there, the error suddenly appears, so I cant enter the living room cause that error, when I try to click "ignore" I was being dragged to the room without anyone else.
Sry for bad english
I think I saw someone else have this problem a few pages back. You’re best bet now would be to message TK8000 himself to see if he can resolve the issue in a patch or if it is something with your computer/device. I’m not too familiar with these kinds of errors yet. Sorry I wasn’t able to help. :(

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Out of 17 girls you can have some kind of sex with 13. The 13 you can have sex with are all listed on the map during night time. HSTutor 2020-04-04 08-24-03-12.jpg
4 that no sex as of this update are Charlotte and her mother Emma, Amelia and Scarlett.
I think this maybe Scarlett since we do not know her name yet. HSTutor 2020-04-04 08-26-07-89.jpg

Reactions: qiaoli

qiaoli

Mar 31, 2020
play this game all day long...very interesting...cant wait for more updates...btw...its an error while visited kelly houses...it says mob kelly 2.01.png

any help?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
First time using an update patch, so how does it work?
What's the process to update the 7.1 game with this?
There should be instruction inside the patch rar.

If not just look in the main folder for the game and after unpacking the update copy and paste all files and folder over but make sure you have a back up copy on the main game first.

Juuhachigou

Feb 26, 2018
There should be instruction inside the patch rar.

If not just look in the main folder for the game and after unpacking the update copy and paste all files and folder over but make sure you have a back up copy on the main game first.
Couldnt find any instructions in the rar, unless it's hiding or something lol, but I got the gist of it now. Seems to be working fine. Ty

Reactions: a1fox3
4.20 star(s) 82 Votes