thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Pregnancy is a "weird fucking fetish"? o_O

Good thing your mom is into weird fucking fetishes. Just sayin. :p
Srsly.

I get that pregnancy isn't everyone's fetish, but that's a separate thing from being disgusted by it. Pregnancy is literally the prerogative of sex. Liking sex but being disgusted by pregnancy is like enjoying dough but being disgusted by bread or something.

It's just bizarre.

BreakerHollow

Mar 6, 2020
Srsly.

I get that pregnancy isn't everyone's fetish, but that's a separate thing from being disgusted by it. Pregnancy is literally the prerogative of sex. Liking sex but being disgusted by pregnancy is like enjoying dough but being disgusted by bread or something.

It's just bizarre.
Kinda feels like a weird fetish if someone wants to do it with a pregnant lady that is showing severely to me, but hey that's just my opinion, it's not like i'm disgusted by it, just feels awkward and I wouldn't prefer it for myself

Reactions: Turtlesweater42

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Kinda feels like a weird fetish if someone wants to do it with a pregnant lady that is showing severely to me, but hey that's just my opinion, it's not like i'm disgusted by it, just feels awkward and I wouldn't prefer it for myself
I would say I'm more of an impregnation fan. But I find, if nothing else, showing the pregnant model gives the impregnation greater impact.

But if we're going to talk about how natural sex with a pregnant lady is, fun fact: Which means they're equipped to experience some of their best sex, and generally quite willing to engage in sex, during this time period.

No clue if there's been studies as to whether this is just an artifact of the pregnancy process, and there probably are studies but I'm too lazy to go searching google for another link. But I wouldn't be surprised if this conferred an evolutionary advantage, keeps the husband engaged and sexually satisfied for the months leading up to the birth. Probably means the mother keeps their mate sticking around to help raise the kid instead of wandering off looking for satisfaction elsewhere.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
It's one of those things (at least for me) that I didn't think I'd be into, but the more I randomly encounter it in a game (Like penma in 4 elements trainer) the more I find I dig it. In the real life sense it really does trigger some of those baser instincts. I think maybe the aversion comes from the disconnect that "it's not your baby" cause like, a girl pregnant with your kid, that's hot.

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

Hello guys!
I'm going to sleep some hours now and then I'll make available the download links of the new version of HS Tutor with an extra scene, in addition to the Android version.

I took a little longer than I should in this version, I wanted to do it in four days (making it available on the 6th), but I ended up delaying it until the 10th. I noticed that I am taking too long to do the new HS Tutor scenes , so it will be good to switch to Solvalley a little bit and have new breath to work much faster.

Note: the new version has only one new scene (Kelly + Jennifer), so for those who have already played version 0.8.0, I recommend that you download only the patch, or wait for version 0.9.0.

As soon as I upload the new versions after I get some rest, I'll go back to work on Solvalley and start updating the game's roadmap showing exactly what scenes I'm doing.

Bye!

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Hey guys!

I haven't checked the thread in a while, so I probably missed some questions. I will try to answer all the next questions.

Note: about the error at Kelly's house, it only happens in the Android version and I fixed it in my official version. As I had not made an android version of version 0.8.0 (only now in 0.8.1), I had not tested it to see if it was working, and this error went unnoticed.

This is a good game but I think the wording needs to be changed a little bit, per say stop with the "Cool" and "Nice" because I swear the guy is about to get intimate with a girl and he's replying back with "Cool" sounds like he's inexperienced or just doesn't know what to say and goes along with it. The animations are great, the fact that nothing is choppy during the scenes is also great because it's just like a flowing motion, but I've seen "Cool" probably over 200 times by now and it's driving me insane because it just doesn't fit the style of the game :LOL: :rolleyes::cry:
My English sucks and sometimes I end up repeating the same thing over and over. I'm going to start paying attention to that.

BreakerHollow

Mar 6, 2020
Hey guys!

I haven't checked the thread in a while, so I probably missed some questions. I will try to answer all the next questions.

Note: about the error at Kelly's house, it only happens in the Android version and I fixed it in my official version. As I had not made an android version of version 0.8.0 (only now in 0.8.1), I had not tested it to see if it was working, and this error went unnoticed.

My English sucks and sometimes I end up repeating the same thing over and over. I'm going to start paying attention to that.
You can only do so much when English isn't your first language, I appreciate the effort that you're willing to put in to fix the dialogue between the characters and work on your own English. Your game is amazing otherwise and one of the best I've seen by far

Reactions: Hakkira and TK8000
4.20 star(s) 82 Votes