Dec 29, 2018
I have added the "Lesbian" tag to this VN. View attachment 607198
I have added the "Dating Sim" tag.
I have added the "Sandbox" tag.
Hmm... I feel like if you’re gonna put lesbian as an entire theme just because of one scene, then you ought to put some tag to indicate that there is mainly heterosexual sex so as to not scare some people off. Plus the fact that people who like lesbian stuff might get rather pissed off that there’s only 1 scene, when again, there is an entire theme/tag that’s dedicated to saying it’s in the game.

I mean if you take an outside look at it; In comparison to a 3+ hour long game, is 1 “lesbian” scene worth putting an entire theme on there?

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Hmm... I feel like if you’re gonna put lesbian as an entire theme just because of one scene, then you ought to put some tag to indicate that there is mainly heterosexual sex so as to not scare some people off. Plus the fact that people who like lesbian stuff might get rather pissed off that there’s only 1 scene, when again, there is an entire theme/tag that’s dedicated to saying it’s in the game.

I mean if you take an outside look at it; In comparison to a 3+ hour long game, is 1 “lesbian” scene worth putting an entire theme on there?
the trouble is that even if there is only 1 scene, the haters of a given tag will bitch for 576,000 pages if the tag wasn't there to warn them that their entire life was going to be ruined by having to see that 1 thing.

Reactions: AngelAIGS
Dec 29, 2018
No thanks on pregnancy TK. For the love of God let’s keep HS Tutor vanilla.

When you start adding weird fucking fetishes it’s gonna feel more like Solvalley School... and a big reminder, HS Tutor DOES NOT need to feel like Solvalley School. That’s the entire reason why HS Tutor exists, it’s meant to be the vanilla counterpart to Solvalley School. It’s not some replica with new art. That’s what some people like more about this game than SS, so please don’t ruin it by adding nasty fetishes.

• Angry
Reactions: Playaza

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020

When you start adding weird fucking fetishes it’s gonna feel more like Solvalley School... and a big reminder, HS Tutor DOES NOT need to feel like Solvalley School. That’s the entire reason why HS Tutor exists, it’s meant to be the vanilla counterpart to Solvalley School. It’s not some replica with new art. That’s what some people like more about this game than SS, so please don’t ruin it by adding nasty fetishes.
could always go the ecchi sensei route and have a menu where you can just turn off any kinks you don't want to see. personally I'm willing to give most things other than watersports/scat a chance.

Reactions: a1fox3
Dec 29, 2018
the trouble is that even if there is only 1 scene, the haters of a given tag will bitch for 576,000 pages if the tag wasn't there to warn them that their entire life was going to be ruined by having to see that 1 thing.
Never really met or heard of a heterosexual guy that is absolutely disgusted by lesbian scenes. Regardless, I wouldn’t play a game if it had SOLELY lesbian scenes though, so it’s a bit of a deterrence.

Dec 29, 2018
could always go the ecchi sensei route and have a menu where you can just turn off any kinks you don't want to see. personally I'm willing to give most things other than watersports/scat a chance.
Again, that’s what Solvalley School is for. TK himself has said that this is meant to be (at large) vanilla only (excluding incest of course). Fetishes like pregnancy are too much for this game to remain vanilla, regardless of an option to turn it off.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017

Pregnancy is a "weird fucking fetish"? o_O

Good thing your mom is into weird fucking fetishes. Just sayin. :p

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

Just because you "HATE" pregnancy in VN does not mean the rest of us who loves it need to hate it like you do.

This VN is always talking about pregnancy in many scenes and there are 2 Les. scenes so far.

And as for only have 1 or 2 scenes of a fetish still needs the tag for it.

Take "blackmail" if it is once in a VN the it gets the tag for it regardless if many like it or most don't like it, it still gets the "Blackmail" tag.

And as far as I know in Solvalley School there is only 1 set of sisters that you can get pregnant and if you hate pregnancy then don't play there story, easy peasy.

assrekt

Mar 14, 2019
It

It's for the patrons to decide, so you really don't have much of a say in the decision.

Reactions: a1fox3

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018

MC: "Hey mom, do you think pregnancy is a weird fetish?"

Mila: "*slurp slurp*"

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
MC: "Hey mom, do you think pregnancy is a weird fetish?"

Mila: "*slurp slurp*"
My old roommate and I had alternate words for the Night Ranger song "Don't Tell me you Love me".
Don't tell me you're pregnant,
Don't tell me, I just want a blow

Reactions: Adabelitoo

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
We now have a "Ahegao" face so tag is now applied. HSTutor 2020-04-03 11-28-55-70.jpg

This VN has hit 3 of 4 of my top fetishes.
Romance.
Kissing.
Incest.
Only one missing of my top 4 is pregnancy.

It even has 1 of my second tier fetishes with hand holding.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hakkira and Playaza

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
ok this is a yikes dude wtf is this cringe dialog dude just call her by her name why in the name of Odin would you call the person you love landlady wtf i love this game but this need to be fix
View attachment 604849
View attachment 604855
so uhm "my landlady took this foto"
"this is my housemate"

Can someone point me to patch to fix this issue? It's unplayable right now.

edit: never mind, I found this:
It's for a previous version though, not sure if it works.
As stated by others, this is just what it defaults to and you have the chance to change it to your preferred title or name, or the one that it is canonically supposed to be, at the beginning. You can thank Patreon for making the cringe necessary.

OK let me make it more clear i see some poeple dont get it and some do so the problem is that the dialog dont make sense/is out of place wen you call her landlady the developer have to make it that way so the patreon suits dont cry and that cool and we get that now the game is ment to be a incest game in the first place so he change the title name of Mila from Mom to Landlady and Zoe from sister to roomate ok good so the only thing he need to do na is present them in the begening of the game as that and good to go now we know what they are but insted of calling them by there names you call them by the title witch dont make sense i dont call my fuking roomate hey there roomate i call them by name like a normal person if you do that you get dialogs like this (going to school: hey roomate lets go to school o btw landlady pls take the dog out for a walk) hope that clarify things
View attachment 605346
You don't call your mother by name and she is supposed to be your mother, so the opposite logic is actually what was applied.

Dec 29, 2018
Just because you "HATE" pregnancy in VN does not mean the rest of us who loves it need to hate it like you do.

This VN is always talking about pregnancy in many scenes and there are 2 Les. scenes so far.

And as for only have 1 or 2 scenes of a fetish still needs the tag for it.

Take "blackmail" if it is once in a VN the it gets the tag for it regardless if many like it or most don't like it, it still gets the "Blackmail" tag.

And as far as I know in Solvalley School there is only 1 set of sisters that you can get pregnant and if you hate pregnancy then don't play there story, easy peasy.
Just because you LOVE pregnancy doesn’t mean TK should out of nowhere change the style of this game. Would you be cool with a scat fetish in the game so long as it was avoidable? I wouldn’t. It would change the entire style of the game, regardless of whether or not you had the option to avoid it. Personally I think it would be best if he were to focus on keeping the game solely vanilla. The fact that TK would be spending his time on creepy ass fetishes instead of (in my opinion) valuable content, bothers me. I’m voicing my defense of the vanilla aspect. If you have a problem with that, by all means please click on my username and then click ignore ;). Have a good day my friend.
It's for the patrons to decide, so you really don't have much of a say in the decision.
Maybe. Maybe not. I guess it’s all up to TK in the end. If there’s one thing I know about TK, it’s that he does what he thinks is best for his games and his fans; and I have the utmost respect for him for that. Doesn’t mean I have to like it, and it doesn’t mean I have to shut my mouth. :giggle:

Dec 29, 2018
When did it show up? When loading a save? When opening the map? Making a dialogue choice? Entering a building?
EDIT: Nevermind, I see... have you tried just clicking ignore on the bottom left? That usually seems to work for me when I come across exception errors in Ren’py. Hope that works for you!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Just because you LOVE pregnancy doesn’t mean TK should out of nowhere change the style of this game. Would you be cool with a scat fetish in the game so long as it was avoidable? I wouldn’t. It would change the entire style of the game, regardless of whether or not you had the option to avoid it. Personally I think it would be best if he were to focus on keeping the game solely vanilla. The fact that TK would be spending his time on creepy ass fetishes instead of (in my opinion) valuable content, bothers me. I’m voicing my defense of the vanilla aspect. If you have a problem with that, by all means please click on my username and then click ignore ;). Have a good day my friend.

Maybe. Maybe not. I guess it’s all up to TK in the end. If there’s one thing I know about TK, it’s that he does what he thinks is best for his games and his fans; and I have the utmost respect for him for that. Doesn’t mean I have to like it, and it doesn’t mean I have to shut my mouth. :giggle:
There are many different convo's with many of the girls in this VN talking about getting pregnant and having MC's babies.
The game is hinting at that in almost every girls relationship with MC.
One of the girls said she wanted 10 babies with MC and others have said they want 3 with MC and so on.

Have you any proof that TK8000 has said that no pregnancy will be in this VN because I have not seen any of that.

imm666

Nov 21, 2018
When did it show up? When loading a save? When opening the map? Making a dialogue choice? Entering a building?
EDIT: Nevermind, I see... have you tried just clicking ignore on the bottom left? That usually seems to work for me when I come across exception errors in Ren’py. Hope that works for you!
When I try entering Kelly's house but someone was inside there, the error suddenly appears, so I cant enter the living room cause that error, when I try to click "ignore" I was being dragged to the room without anyone else.
Sry for bad english

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can I choose with which character i can progres or not ?
Yes but 2-4 don't have anything yet but most of the girls you can go for.
Some of the girls have linked quest to progress each of there story.

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes