varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
I really loved it! I had very low expectations about this game, but I really loved it. The art is wonderful, the situations that are presented to the MC are too exciting. Mila is without a doubt my favorite, that bitter milf air with a body of sin.damn,she got me. With a to-do list it would be more than wonderful,because sometimes I didn't know how to continue with the alternate "tasks" to the main story. Waiting for more updates soon, please don't leave this game. My rating for this game til this version (0.8.0): 9/10

BreakerHollow

Mar 6, 2020
I really loved it! I had very low expectations about this game, but I really loved it. The art is wonderful, the situations that are presented to the MC are too exciting. Mila is without a doubt my favorite, that bitter milf air with a body of sin.damn,she got me. With a to-do list it would be more than wonderful,because sometimes I didn't know how to continue with the alternate "tasks" to the main story. Waiting for more updates soon, please don't leave this game. My rating for this game til this version (0.8.0): 9/10
The to-do list is available after you open the map, then you open the phone and it basically gives you instructions of what to do next and at which time

Reactions: varkatzas666
Dec 29, 2018
Can my knight in shining armor pirate 0.8.1?

Well... I guess he wouldn't be a knight in shining armor then would he? More like a matey in rugged leather and an eye patch, but you get the idea :ROFLMAO:

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019
Game Download: HS Tutor 0.8.1 (PC, MAC, Android)

Read before download:
Hey guys! This new version has a single new scene, and it is not a special scene, it is a normal scene involving Kelly and her mother. For those who have already played version 0.8.0, I recommend downloading the patch only!

Download Links:

Patch PC 0.8.0 -> 0.8.1: (102.5 MB)

Full PC 0.8.1 (Crunched*): (722.5 MB)

Full MAC 0.8.1 (Crunched*): (705.2 MB)

Android 0.8.1: (725.0 MB MB)

Changelog:

- one new scene with Kelly and Jennifer

How to install the patch:

Download the patch, unzip it wherever you want and then copy and paste all content in your HS Tutor 0.8.0 folder. Overwrite the old files and have fun.

Last edited:

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Hmm, i am a little late to finding this game but I like the art and definitely the incest. With all the pregnancy discussions the last few pages. I think i might watch this thread to see if and when impregnation is added.

Reactions: Hakkira

arms99

May 11, 2018
strange im not getting those options
Maybe you haven't progressed enough with Jennifer herself. You probably need to finish all her events as well (I did them a while ago so I didn't take much notice of it). If I remember correctly there is a set of events with her in the park (which end in sex in the public toilet) and then a set of morning events when she's alone in the house.

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
Too many girls and too many ways to get laid according to everyone's preferences (and without grinding schems to make this happen). Charlotte and her kindly mother would be the next on MC's agenda, I guess.

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes