bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
TK8000 i forget to tell you.. but..
you are the best.. goodjob! one of my favorite game other than mythic manor..
i remember first update of this game.. now its fabulous..
maybe you should try add random event.. like birthday event.. special day event.. maybe valentine or something.
( ~-_-)~ keep it up..

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
theres a tag creampie, hmm im looking for next update will add pregnant content too lmao

Dec 29, 2018
Talk to Jennifer when she is naked in the kitchen, choose the "talk" option and ask about "something special".

My plan is to first make the storylines for each girl until the player has the option to have sex with them in different locations. After that, it will be possible to see the "normal" ending for each girl (my plans: Zoe, Mila + Zoe ?, Claire, Megan, Kelly, Charlotte and Amy).

After that, there will be optional storylines for the harem mode. Milfs will have their own route (it starts when mc decides that Mila needs a better social life and encourages her to start a book club that will include all mothers). The daughters will have another route (Megan, Kelly, Charlotte and Amy).

Zoe and Claire will be separated from the other girls, because in my opinion it would be kind of ridiculous to create an ending with absolutely all girls lol.

Thanks, I'll fix it.
I do hope Mila gets HER OWN ending without Zoe. She is the best girl after all, so an ending with just Mila and the MC and nobody else would be so awesome! Do you think you could make this happen TK?

And I also hope Mila’s cousin doesn’t cuck the MC by getting involved with Mila. I say keep her storyline separate from Mila’s. To me it doesn’t matter if it’s a girl or a guy... getting cucked is getting cucked. So please don’t make it so that July cucks the MC by taking Mila TK!!!

Awesome update! Looking forward to more great stuff!

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
also have planning on next update will adding pregnant content? like on sollvey?
Probably, but only in the endings and not as a game mechanic. For pregnancy to work well as a gameplay feature, the game needs to be made with this in mind from the beginning. Otherwise what happens is something completely crazy like the system they put on Summertime Saga, which doesn't make any sense and doesn't impact anything in the game and the girls.

TK8000 or for the patreon soldier..
can we add a costume change function?
like lewd costume or something? i always like that aspect.
I like that too, but it's kind of tricky to apply to games that use pre-rendered images. I started trying to do something like that with Kelly's mom, where you can ask her to be naked in the kitchen. I have plans to be able to choose Mila's outfit too, but I still don't know how I'm going to put this in the game.

Hardest working dev in h games, so many scenes each update. Amazing.

Any idea how to get the new bathroom scene? They never seem to go in there.
You must have had sex with Kelly at least once, and sex with Jenny in the park and in the kitchen. Then just talk to Jenny when she's working naked in the kitchen, choose "talk" and then ask if she wants to do something special.

TK8000 im try play on android, than my screen stay on potrait when the game starting, i try to rotate my screen n still same, how to fix that?
In principle the game runs both in portrait and landscape. At least that's how it works on my smartphone.

TK8000 i forget to tell you.. but..
you are the best.. goodjob! one of my favorite game other than mythic manor..
i remember first update of this game.. now its fabulous..
maybe you should try add random event.. like birthday event.. special day event.. maybe valentine or something.
( ~-_-)~ keep it up..
I don't intend to make the HS Tutor too big. After the main storylines, I'm going to do the harem routes and probably stop there.

I like the idea of random events, but I don't know if it would work well in HS Tutor. The only thing similar to this for now is the beach event. I will think of other possibilities like the ones you mentioned.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
And I also hope Mila’s cousin doesn’t cuck the MC by getting involved with Mila. I say keep her storyline separate from Mila’s. To me it doesn’t matter if it’s a girl or a guy... getting cucked is getting cucked. So please don’t make it so that July cucks the MC by taking Mila TK!!!
I have no intention of Mila's cousin being a lesbian in love with Mila. At the beach event, the MC is considering this possibility because he finds it strange to see pictures of Mila in her cousin's apartment. But this is just a hypothesis that he is considering and that I do not intend to take forward.

• Love
Reactions: Turtlesweater42
Dec 29, 2018
I have no intention of Mila's cousin being a lesbian in love with Mila. At the beach event, the MC is considering this possibility because he finds it strange to see pictures of Mila in her cousin's apartment. But this is just a hypothesis that he is considering and that I do not intend to take forward.
Ok thank God. You’re a legend TK!
I don't intend to make the HS Tutor too big. After the main storylines, I'm going to do the harem routes and probably stop there.

I like the idea of random events, but I don't know if it would work well in HS Tutor. The only thing similar to this for now is the beach event. I will think of other possibilities like the ones you mentioned.
Aww you should keep going with HS Tutor for as long as possible. I’d love to see it be as big as, if not BIGGER than, Solvalley School.

As for random events, they would work fantastic in HS Tutor! Any event is a good one. They would fit perfectly into the game. I thought the beach event was awesome!

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
Probably, but only in the endings and not as a game mechanic. For pregnancy to work well as a gameplay feature, the game needs to be made with this in mind from the beginning. Otherwise what happens is something completely crazy like the system they put on Summertime Saga, which doesn't make any sense and doesn't impact anything in the game and the girls.
so u wanna make ending like sisterly lust, right? lol

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
TK8000 well if you already commit for one masterpiece..
you should make it glorious..!
after that.. we will waiting for next masterpiece..

If only developer in this forum want communicate with other.. openly..
like renpy thread that full of developer.. i think everyone will improving so fast..
maybe unreal engine for next project? well whatever the best i think.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Is anyone know how to apply the patch 0.8.1? I downloaded and extract it but don't know what parts to copy and paste to the 0.8.0 game?

Wakabayashi

Sep 12, 2018
Ok thank God. You’re a legend TK!

Aww you should keep going with HS Tutor for as long as possible. I’d love to see it be as big as, if not BIGGER than, Solvalley School.

As for random events, they would work fantastic in HS Tutor! Any event is a good one. They would fit perfectly into the game. I thought the beach event was awesome!
Totally agree.

Imo is much better than Solvalley. Every heroine feels much more unique than SVS's.

Raring

May 6, 2019
I've been playing on casual mode, did the entrace exam and failed it. Pressed back unil right before I took it and instead studied more. Tried it again and passed. Afterwards they talked about the celebration and that it will happen at a later time.

Progressing through the story and events so far, but the celebaration hasn't happened yet. Did I miss something?

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes