BreakerHollow

Mar 6, 2020
I've been playing on casual mode, did the entrace exam and failed it. Pressed back unil right before I took it and instead studied more. Tried it again and passed. Afterwards they talked about the celebration and that it will happen at a later time.

Progressing through the story and events so far, but the celebaration hasn't happened yet. Did I miss something?
I finished the story, but i'm pretty sure it's just a specific time and day like the majority of events in this game

Reactions: Raring

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
I've been playing on casual mode, did the entrace exam and failed it. Pressed back unil right before I took it and instead studied more. Tried it again and passed. Afterwards they talked about the celebration and that it will happen at a later time.

Progressing through the story and events so far, but the celebaration hasn't happened yet. Did I miss something?
On weekends once you progressed enough with both girls.

Last edited:
Reactions: Raring

Renshin

Dec 16, 2019
Meanwhile, I'm just over here, waiting for any sort of progress with Charlotte. Keep up the great work, though!

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Meanwhile, I'm just over here, waiting for any sort of progress with Charlotte. Keep up the great work, though!
It will be the theme of the next update. I want to do something a little bit different with Charlotte, with a slightly more elaborate story.

Usually my games are only focused on characters. There is no plot, just a character with a well-defined personality that the player can know better, interact and fuck.

In the case of Charlotte I will try to do some more elaborate scenes involving a plot. So in addition to meeting and fucking her, it will be possible to participate in a small adventure with her.

However, to be honest, right now I'm concerned that my page on Patreon is going to be analyzed. Depending on the decision of the guys, they can completely fuck my games. I hope they find no problem so that I can have peace of mind again.

Reactions: Renshin

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
It will be the theme of the next update. I want to do something a little bit different with Charlotte, with a slightly more elaborate story.

Usually my games are only focused on characters. There is no plot, just a character with a well-defined personality that the player can know better, interact and fuck.

In the case of Charlotte I will try to do some more elaborate scenes involving a plot. So in addition to meeting and fucking her, it will be possible to participate in a small adventure with her.

However, to be honest, right now I'm concerned that my page on Patreon is going to be analyzed. Depending on the decision of the guys, they can completely fuck my games. I hope they find no problem so that I can have peace of mind again.
How do you know your page will be reviewed?

Renshin

Dec 16, 2019

Thanks for the quick followup! REALLY looking forward to the next update, then :D
As for your patreon problems, I (and the rest of us, I'm sure) also hope you're in the clear.
Just in case, though, have you considered any alternatives?

Last edited:

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
How do you know your page will be reviewed?
This message appeared in the section where I can pay out my patrons donations.

text.png

When I click on "Learn more", I am taken to a page that says that Patreon identified "suspicious activity" in my account and for my security the payout was blocked. I don't know if they suspect that someone tried to compromise my account, or if I'm breaking their TOS. I can only wait...

Thanks for the quick followup! REALLY looking forward to the next update, then :D
As for your patreon problems, I (and the rest of us, I'm sure) also hope you're in the clear.
Just in case, though, have you considered any alternatives?
I will open a page on Subscribe Star soon. But I'm going to wait at least for Patreon to contact me, because for now I don't even know what's going on.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018

View attachment 623635

When I click on "Learn more", I am taken to a page that says that Patreon identified "suspicious activity" in my account and for my security the payout was blocked. I don't know if they suspect that someone tried to compromise my account, or if I'm breaking their TOS. I can only wait...
Holy shit... good luck dude.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017

View attachment 623635

I will open a page on Subscribe Star soon. But I'm going to wait at least for Patreon to contact me, because for now I don't even know what's going on.
Trust & Safety (hah!) would shut down your page if there was a ToS issue. This is probably an "odd activity on your account, so they're stopping withdrawals" kind of thing.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Trust & Safety (hah!) would shut down your page if there was a ToS issue. This is probably an "odd activity on your account, so they're stopping withdrawals" kind of thing.
That's what I'm thinking about, too. If there was a suspicion that I am offering something they do not accept, my page would probably have been blocked from public access. This is what happened to the other creators who have a page on the platform, as far as I know.

That latest scene was very nice! It had a good bit of length and story with it.
Which scene specifically?

Tiagolop

Sep 28, 2017
I saw there was a dig at Solvalley in the game up until then I hadn't noticed both games were from the same creator. This one is so much better, really shows how much TK8000 improved as a dev.
Hope the patreon thing gets sorted out soon.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
I saw there was a dig at Solvalley in the game up until then I hadn't noticed both games were from the same creator. This one is so much better, really shows how much TK8000 improved as a dev.
Hope the patreon thing gets sorted out soon.
I learned some things while working at Solvalley, then House Arrest and HS Tutor. But I still need to improve a lot.

Even today I avoid advertising my games because I still consider myself an amateur. Finishing Solvalley School is important to me because it is a project that I started in an uncompromising and inexperienced way, and therefore there are several bad things in the game.

HS Tutor is better in some points, but I still made several mistakes that I noticed during development (one of them was trying to make a timed puzzle when the game is much more pleasant as a sandbox, today there are traces of the timed puzzle as relationship points which doesn't have a lot of purpose and many players see it just as a nuisance). Some girls got a little ugly too and the first renders and animations are not that good.

Well... I hope nothing happens at Patreon. It is important for my learning process that I receive donations from patrons, as it is the only way I can dedicate myself to my games and improve. If Patreon decides that my games are inappropriate, I'm going to have to suspend my page until I finish them all (because I refuse to abandon a project), which will force me to work several months without receiving money (or receiving very little, since alternatives like Subscribe Star don't seem to attract much public).

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
So I think I've completed all of the content for the game — nice! I'm especially fond of Zoe. And Kelly. And Megan. And...

Well, okay. All of them. ;-)

One thing: when I go the main menu and try to re-view the scenes in the gallery, I only seem to get a few of them. Am I doing something wrong?

Dec 29, 2018
So I think I've completed all of the content for the game — nice! I'm especially fond of Zoe. And Kelly. And Megan. And...

Well, okay. All of them. ;-)

One thing: when I go the main menu and try to re-view the scenes in the gallery, I only seem to get a few of them. Am I doing something wrong?
No it appears to be a minor bug. Just load a previous save, replay the sex EVENT in its entirety and then it should show up in the gallery.

Notice how I say ‘event’ and not ‘scene’... it requires you to go through all of the dialogue leading up to the sex and just after. For example, when you get a BJ from Mila in the shower, in order for it to appear in the gallery, you must replay the scene from the moment you ask to have a “night talk” with her. You can’t just restart it from the shower on, you must do the ENTIRE event. Kinda weird, but I hope that helps.

Reactions: Antosha

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
which variable holds the main character name? i want to change that.

MC="name"
money=#

either i have a virus randomly hijacking apps or the game tries to access the internet

how can i talk to scarlet in the park?

i think i have skipped the double blowjob event Oo

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
No it appears to be a minor bug. Just load a previous save, replay the sex EVENT in its entirety and then it should show up in the gallery.

Notice how I say ‘event’ and not ‘scene’... it requires you to go through all of the dialogue leading up to the sex and just after. For example, when you get a BJ from Mila in the shower, in order for it to appear in the gallery, you must replay the scene from the moment you ask to have a “night talk” with her. You can’t just restart it from the shower on, you must do the ENTIRE event. Kinda weird, but I hope that helps.
TK8000 this is easy to fix - just start the replay at a later label.

either i have a virus randomly hijacking apps or the game tries to access the internet
Please present your evidence. Ren'py games do not typically "access the internet".

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
which variable holds the main character name? i want to change that.

MC="name"
money=#

how can i talk to scarlet in the park?

i think i have skipped the double blowjob event Oo
You may very well have a virus.

Get all 3 of these for free and run a scan for each one.

Only get this if you don't have a antivirus program. (Excluding Windows Defender.)

Install all before you start your first scan.

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes