TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
which variable holds the main character name? i want to change that.

MC="name"
money=#

either i have a virus randomly hijacking apps or the game tries to access the internet

how can i talk to scarlet in the park?

i think i have skipped the double blowjob event Oo
Scarlett is not available yet. It is necessary to wait for future updates.

About internet access, if it is happening try to download the game from another source because the original version does not try to do anything under the hood.

TK8000 this is easy to fix - just start the replay at a later label.
Some replays do not appear automatically if the player is using old version saves. That's because I modified some old events and added labels that didn't exist before. But there are only three scenes that require a new save.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
ive run commodo AV and now im running another scan with malwarebites and it has not found anything.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
ive run commodo AV and now im running another scan with malwarebites and it has not found anything.
When did the game try to access the internet? Was it when you launched the executable? Or was it during the game?

If it was during the game, try to remember the moment that it happened and check the scripts (open them in the notepad). If someone changed the script to put something malicious, it will be easy to find.

If it was when you launched the executable, then the version you downloaded may have been modified by someone. I don't know how you can check the integrity of the executable. The original is 100 KB, try to check that at least this is the same as your version.

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
Some replays do not appear automatically if the player is using old version saves. That's because I modified some old events and added labels that didn't exist before. But there are only three scenes that require a new save.
I played through every event — and enjoyed them immensely — but only a half a dozen or so scenes show up in the gallery: Screenshot 2020-04-22 15.59.44.png Screenshot 2020-04-22 15.59.44.png
(For example.)
It makes no sense to me — why I can't access the scenes, sure, but also why particular scenes are available, when most aren't.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
I played through every event — and enjoyed them immensely — but only a half a dozen or so scenes show up in the gallery:
(For example.)
It makes no sense to me — why I can't access the scenes, sure, but also why particular scenes are available, when most aren't.
This is weird. The Replays gallery is functioning in the most basic way possible. I didn't add any custom settings, it's the Renpy Engine itself that is taking care of that and so there should be no problems. I tested the game several times and the gallery always worked correctly.

Are you playing the game in any unconventional way? For example, switching between computers with a flash drive or something?

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
This is weird. The Replays gallery is functioning in the most basic way possible. I didn't add any custom settings, it's the Renpy Engine itself that is taking care of that and so there should be no problems. I tested the game several times and the gallery always worked correctly.

Are you playing the game in any unconventional way? For example, switching between computers with a flash drive or something?
Did you change computers or something?
Nope, and nope. Played through in two sessions on a single Mac.

And thanks — I thought it was weird too.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
I really loved solvalley its one of my fav games on this site and only recently realised this was by the same dev so had to download it.

Iv just started so was wondering how much the early choices you make affect the scenes you get and is there a walkthrough or is one not needed?
Keep up the awesome work TK8000!!!

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Sorry just seen there is in game tips lol, still is there much missable content depending on choices or are they more for diologe differences?

Is there a way of hiding the text box? Tried swiping down etc but couldnt so i guess there isnt a way on andriod?

Last edited:

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Sorry just seen there is in game tips lol, still is there much missable content depending on choices or are they more for diologe differences?

Is there a way of hiding the text box? Tried swiping down etc but couldnt so i guess there isnt a way on andriod?
You can make 100% in the same save regardless of your choices. Most of the choices only serve to generate a little interactivity and give the player the option to see different reactions of the girls.

To hide the text on Android, you need to tap the "hide" option, which is one of the four options that are under the text box.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Think the menu at the bottom only has back, skip, auto and menu tho i could be wrong and just didnt look properly.
Btw loving this game so far, even better writing then before with great art and the same great sence of humor, my only gripe with the art is that they dont have lips or barely which makes them look alittle less womanly and attractive tho they still great renders and awesome animations and i am a fan of the sound effects, really adds to the scenes, if people dont like they can just be turned down!

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Hidden dildo? first event and i cant even do that, any help is apprecatied
hidden dildo triggers automaticaly at a certain point when you go have a serious evening talk with the woman after getting cozy with her girl and reaching enough points with the mother.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Think the menu at the bottom only has back, skip, auto and menu tho i could be wrong and just didnt look properly.
Btw loving this game so far, even better writing then before with great art and the same great sence of humor, my only gripe with the art is that they dont have lips or barely which makes them look alittle less womanly and attractive tho they still great renders and awesome animations and i am a fan of the sound effects, really adds to the scenes, if people dont like they can just be turned down!
Oops... I was wrong, there`s no "hide" option.
I will look for information on this if I find out something I answer here.

As for the Koikatu models, I agree with you. Although they are cute (except for the bulb lamp head), they are not as sexy as other models (Honey Select, for example). Using a lot of mods to change the proportions and textures, it's possible to make them look more sexy, but I'm basically using the vanilla version of the game with a few rare exceptions.

Reactions: Valronn

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
hidden dildo triggers automaticaly at a certain point when you go have a serious evening talk with the woman after getting cozy with her girl and reaching enough points with the mother.
Keep doing the sister events and it will happen, think its after mila catches you 2 doing lewd stuff.

Mishalove

Jan 9, 2020
Talk to Jennifer when she is naked in the kitchen, choose the "talk" option and ask about "something special".

My plan is to first make the storylines for each girl until the player has the option to have sex with them in different locations. After that, it will be possible to see the "normal" ending for each girl (my plans: Zoe, Mila + Zoe ?, Claire, Megan, Kelly, Charlotte and Amy).

After that, there will be optional storylines for the harem mode. Milfs will have their own route (it starts when mc decides that Mila needs a better social life and encourages her to start a book club that will include all mothers). The daughters will have another route (Megan, Kelly, Charlotte and Amy).

Zoe and Claire will be separated from the other girls, because in my opinion it would be kind of ridiculous to create an ending with absolutely all girls lol.

Thanks, I'll fix it.
Do you have no plan for Hannah ending? She's my favorite. :cry:

Reactions: Turtlesweater42

lXenol

Jan 17, 2018

Im having the same problem on android. if i play the game on one run replays are accessible then after i close then load the game the replays are gone "all grey no highlights" causing me to have multiple saves on every scenes.

on the other side, GREAT WORK! this is the best koikatsu game I've played the dialogues are very good. keep it up! hoping for your success!

P.S: please add more Mila scenes <3

Reactions: Antosha and Valronn

Batolamu

Jan 13, 2018
Thanks for releaseing the Cards!!! Most of the personalities seem to be the same as the game but not the "stepmom" voice. What voice or personality does she have in koikatsu?

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes