lXenol

Jan 17, 2018
This is weird. The Replays gallery is functioning in the most basic way possible. I didn't add any custom settings, it's the Renpy Engine itself that is taking care of that and so there should be no problems. I tested the game several times and the gallery always worked correctly.

Are you playing the game in any unconventional way? For example, switching between computers with a flash drive or something?
Im having the same problem on android. if i play the game on one run replays are accessible then after i close then load the game the replays are gone "all grey no highlights" causing me to have multiple saves on every scenes.

on the other side, GREAT WORK! this is the best koikatsu game I've played the dialogues are very good. keep it up! hoping for your success!

P.S: please add more Mila scenes <3

Reactions: Antosha and Valronn

Batolamu

Jan 13, 2018
Thanks for releaseing the Cards!!! Most of the personalities seem to be the same as the game but not the "stepmom" voice. What voice or personality does she have in koikatsu?

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Thanks for releaseing the Cards!!! Most of the personalities seem to be the same as the game but not the "stepmom" voice. What voice or personality does she have in koikatsu?
Oh, I don't use the same voices as the character editor. I recorded the voices independently and freely associated with each character.

Here the list:
Mila: crabby
Zoe: stubborn

Claire: ojousama
Helena: sexy

Sophia: sexy
Eva: crabby
Megan: bigsister

Jennifer: sexy
Kelly: weirdo

Brawls223

May 12, 2019
This game is great, really simple but has made me realize that koikatsu-based games can be really good, I need to try some others

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
why my sex scene is a blank screen...why they having sex the subtitles is on but the scene is blank
I had no problem at all.

Did you overwrite the old version with the new and if so then that is your problem.

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
I love that there's a lot of actual milfs and you can fuck them together with their daughters, that's hot af. But Zoe is one obnoxious bitch.

skazy

Dec 14, 2017
i remember the creator said something like "after i finish my other games i will focus on this game" and i saw that he finished house arrest and i was wondering if there is any development on this game so far. if you guys can inform me i would be delighted

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
i remember the creator said something like "after i finish my other games i will focus on this game" and i saw that he finished house arrest and i was wondering if there is any development on this game so far. if you guys can inform me i would be delighted
Well I got it 2 updates ago and both months since then there was an update and we should see another update sometime in the next week or so.

Reactions: skazy

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
According to Patreon :rolleyes:

The funny thing is there is plenty of incest between many of the mothers and daughters in the game. I guess it doesn't count if women are doing it? :unsure::LOL:
According to Patreon's rules, incest is allowed if there is no glorification of the theme. For example, a story like that of Game of Thrones does not hurt Patreon's rules, because although there are detailed descriptions of incestuous sex, these scenes are not glorified, treated as something good and desirable (I think, I have never read this book, by the way i never read literature under 100 years old because i trust the test of time to separate trash from good things lol).

To avoid glorifying the theme, I don't want the player to aim for incest scenes. That's why Mila and Zoe are not the protagonist's mother and sister, but only two people totally unrelated... In fact I never imagined that the players would be so perverted as to write "sister" and "mom" for these two characters. It was a real disappointment when I found this out! :cool:

In the case of the other characters, I am only making a cold portrait of a degenerate society. I am based in my society where incest is common and if Patreon is offended by this they will be showing prejudice against my culture. Real bigots!

I'm finishing my other game (Solvalley School). I'm working on the game right now and in a few weeks I will make the last major update. From then on, I will dedicate almost all my time to HS Tutor.

I will continue to make some additions to Solvalley because I want to make the game's fans totally satisfied. But the new additions will be small and will not hinder the production of HS Tutor.

When I finally release Solvalley 1.0.0, things will get better for HS Tutor fans. The updates will become more frequent and with more content (for example, I already have about 400 images and 40 animations for the new version of Solvalley, and if this project had already ended, all this content would be being generated for HS Tutor).

In fact, as I will have more time to dedicate myself to a single game, I also intend to reactivate bonuses for my highest tier patrons ($6), but I still don't know exactly what I can add for them. I am thinking of creating exclusive scenes for HS Tutor. These scenes would be very different from the standard ones. For example, a special scene where the player can invite Zoe and Claire to use the hot springs in the teachers' condo. This type of event would be more or less as a bonus because they are not necessary for the main story, but they would be fun and add variety to the game. Today it is impossible to do this kind of thing because I need to dedicate all my time to the main stories, since I work on two games at the same time ... In fact, I do not recommend this shit. If anyone here intends to create an adult game project, focus your efforts on just one project!

skazy

Dec 14, 2017
According to Patreon's rules, incest is allowed if there is no glorification of the theme. For example, a story like that of Game of Thrones does not hurt Patreon's rules, because although there are detailed descriptions of incestuous sex, these scenes are not glorified, treated as something good and desirable (I think, I have never read this book, by the way i never read literature under 100 years old because i trust the test of time to separate trash from good things lol).

To avoid glorifying the theme, I don't want the player to aim for incest scenes. That's why Mila and Zoe are not the protagonist's mother and sister, but only two people totally unrelated... In fact I never imagined that the players would be so perverted as to write "sister" and "mom" for these two characters. It was a real disappointment when I found this out! :cool:

In the case of the other characters, I am only making a cold portrait of a degenerate society. I am based in my society where incest is common and if Patreon is offended by this they will be showing prejudice against my culture. Real bigots!

I'm finishing my other game (Solvalley School). I'm working on the game right now and in a few weeks I will make the last major update. From then on, I will dedicate almost all my time to HS Tutor.

I will continue to make some additions to Solvalley because I want to make the game's fans totally satisfied. But the new additions will be small and will not hinder the production of HS Tutor.

When I finally release Solvalley 1.0.0, things will get better for HS Tutor fans. The updates will become more frequent and with more content (for example, I already have about 400 images and 40 animations for the new version of Solvalley, and if this project had already ended, all this content would be being generated for HS Tutor).

In fact, as I will have more time to dedicate myself to a single game, I also intend to reactivate bonuses for my highest tier patrons ($6), but I still don't know exactly what I can add for them. I am thinking of creating exclusive scenes for HS Tutor. These scenes would be very different from the standard ones. For example, a special scene where the player can invite Zoe and Claire to use the hot springs in the teachers' condo. This type of event would be more or less as a bonus because they are not necessary for the main story, but they would be fun and add variety to the game. Today it is impossible to do this kind of thing because I need to dedicate all my time to the main stories, since I work on two games at the same time ... In fact, I do not recommend this shit. If anyone here intends to create an adult game project, focus your efforts on just one project!
man last time i played your two games, solvalley school and house arrest, was about a year ago. and boi i enjoyed them. i so hope you are happy with the results about house arrest. best of lucks

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
man last time i played your two games, solvalley school and house arrest, was about a year ago. and boi i enjoyed them. i so hope you are happy with the results about house arrest. best of lucks
To be honest I was not satisfied with the latest version of House Arrest. I didn't like the last scene but I was so overwhelmed to be working on 3 games at the same time that I decided to deliver it anyway to get some peace of mind.

I plan to return to House Arrest one day and fix the ending and parts of the sandbox mode. But this is something I don't want to do now. I want to focus on the end of Solvalley and HS Tutor before I think about correcting some past mistakes.

Reactions: skazy and Mishalove

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
The game is great, but man it was a boner killer when Claire out of nowhere started saying a bunch of transphobic crap in the locker room.

Until that point she was probably my favourite character too.
Where is this "transphobic crap" said by Claire, Zoe says that boys and girls have to share a locker room and later Claire says that the reason is "some fucking retard said that separate locker rooms were discriminatory or some shit!"

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
The game is great, but man it was a boner killer when Claire out of nowhere started saying a bunch of transphobic crap in the locker room.

Until that point she was probably my favourite character too.
I don't think Claire is prejudiced. She's shy and hates the fact that she has to dress in front of boys. The idea that these rules are pushed by lobbyists is not hers, she was just repeating what she heard her mother say, since in my opinion Claire is too pure and naive to worry about these complex issues (she is more concerned with simple things like her bug collection). Anyway, being opposed to the actions of a lobby is different from being opposed to the individuals that this lobby is supposed to advocate, so even if Claire really believed in this idea of a lobby influencing school decisions, that would say nothing about her being "transphobic" ".

Other girls do not reject the idea of a unisex dressing room. Charlotte, for example, says that she prefers to dress close to boys because girls hostile her all the time.

I personally think that no HS Tutor character is really prejudiced. Zoe uses the word "fag - fagot" all the time as an insult, but when Mila tells her to stop, she says it's just a word, which suggests that she uses the expression without caring about the deeper meaning of the expression.

Anyway, I hate the idea of creating politically correct things. So sometimes the characters in my games will say things that people think are "wrong".

Dec 29, 2018
I don't think Claire is prejudiced. She's shy and hates the fact that she has to dress in front of boys. The idea that these rules are pushed by lobbyists is not hers, she was just repeating what she heard her mother say, since in my opinion Claire is too pure and naive to worry about these complex issues (she is more concerned with simple things like her bug collection). Anyway, being opposed to the actions of a lobby is different from being opposed to the individuals that this lobby is supposed to advocate, so even if Claire really believed in this idea of a lobby influencing school decisions, that would say nothing about her being "transphobic" ".

Other girls do not reject the idea of a unisex dressing room. Charlotte, for example, says that she prefers to dress close to boys because girls hostile her all the time.

I personally think that no HS Tutor character is really prejudiced. Zoe uses the word "fag - fagot" all the time as an insult, but when Mila tells her to stop, she says it's just a word, which suggests that she uses the expression without caring about the deeper meaning of the expression.

Anyway, I hate the idea of creating politically correct things. So sometimes the characters in my games will say things that people think are "wrong".
I know. Why does everybody gotta be insulted nowadays? Just enjoy the game and stop trying to push your bullshit agenda on other people. There are plenty of futa and gay games out there.

Don't let people change your style in writing/themes TK. Your humor, writing, and the dialogue in HS Tutor is absolutely hilarious. DON'T CHANGE FOR ANYONE! I can't stress enough how perfect your writing is. So again, please don't let this get to you.

4.20 star(s) 81 Votes