3.80 star(s) 29 Votes

Do you like the Human or Demon route more?

• Human

Votes: 3,011 57.7%
  • Demon

Votes: 2,206 42.3%

• Total voters

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
finally something different and NEW
looking forward to see how this game progresses and pans out
going to give it 8 months to a year before i try it out (assuming its not abandoned) AND so long as it doesnt have any stupid mini games and/or puzzles (so sick of games with all that trash in them this isnt facebook)
so sick and tired of starting games just to be abandoned
im NOT fussy im ok with waiting long times for updates ANYTHING is better then abandoned
sounds like an awesome game and looking forward to giving it a go later on down the road

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
And now I have to drop this game ...

I was all for a guy who kidnaps girls and milks them, that's a new concept. Now it's got magic and DMC parody. Dev shit the bed ... I hate when games have a cool premise and then ruin it by adding some out of nowhere parody or magic or ntr.

Reactions: JojodoLolo

NathanMagic

Feb 27, 2018

I was all for a guy who kidnaps girls and milks them, that's a new concept. Now it's got magic and DMC parody. Dev shit the bed ... I hate when games have a cool premise and then ruin it by adding some out of nowhere parody or magic or ntr.
i get the parody, but game already had a theme of demonic stuff, so not quite sure why you'd be surprised about magic.

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021

Well, there's nothing wrong with disliking something, but the dislike of supernatural or magical elements that some people here is the reason a human route exists. I did think about whether or not to include the sword scenes into the human route because it does look a bit too supernatural. I admit, the human route is secondary in my design so I did not think too much about it, but I might change that. I do listen to feedback, provided that I find it reasonable. But if in the end, this game is still not suitable for you, that's fine. I have seen games that have a beginning that is interesting to me too but not the later development.

Not sure what you think what NTR is, but I don't think the MC protecting his mother from another guy that was going to assault his mother is considered NTR. A different guy having sex with or molesting a love interest is NTR, but failing to do so? That's the pretty much the opposite of NTR, unless I have misunderstood NTR all this time.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Yeah, nothing wrong with disliking something. This strikes me as a game. If you don't like it and review it you get reported by fans for anything they can try to stick to keep the rating high lol. I mean its already only got high marks even though 2 of the 3 from what I been told not meeting the reveiw standards of f95 lol.

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Yeah, nothing wrong with disliking something. This strikes me as a game. If you don't like it and review it you get reported by fans for anything they can try to stick to keep the rating high lol. I mean its already only got high marks even though 2 of the 3 from what I been told not meeting the reveiw standards of f95 lol.
Well, it's much easier to break the rules when you dislike something. Supposedly, you should give ratings and reviews based on "objective" criteria, such as the quality of the renders, story, and so on, which of course is still subjective. However, a lot of the bad reviews for many games come down to, "I hate rape", "I hate sandbox", or hating a particular genre. Now of course, they are free to hate or dislike anything, but to give a game low score because of its genres when it has already listed the tags is of course against the rules. I mean, can you buy an apple juice, and give it low score because you didn't want apple juice?

I understand people give score based on their instincts. If they dislike something, they will give it low score right away. But be considerate. Think about things that you like, and people give it low ratings exactly because of what it is. You are supposed to rate an apple juice based on how good it is as apple juice, not as orange juice, not as milk.

Last edited:

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
this gave will NOT have any ntr or sharing right? or in the future?

will this game have lesbian content? if it is, would be avoidable?

just would like to know before I decide to support the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: battali0n

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
this gave will NOT have any ntr or sharing right? or in the future?

will this game have lesbian content? if it is, would be avoidable?

just would like to know before I decide to support the game.
No NTR or sharing, not now, not ever. No lesbian content either.

This is from my Patreon:
"Tags you definitely won't see: Anal, Bestiality, NTR, Sharing, Scat, Spanking, Cheating, Futa, Furry, Female Domination, Gay, Voyeurism, Watersports, Big Ass, Big Tits."

About big ass and big tits, I mean those that look unnatural, like from plastic surgery.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
No NTR or sharing, not now, not ever. No lesbian content either.

This is from my Patreon:
"Tags you definitely won't see: Anal, Bestiality, NTR, Sharing, Scat, Spanking, Cheating, Futa, Furry, Female Domination, Gay, Voyeurism, Watersports, Big Ass, Big Tits."

About big ass and big tits, I mean those that look unnatural, like from plastic surgery.
7c6.jpg Alright sounds good !

3.80 star(s) 29 Votes