3.70 star(s) 31 Votes

Do you like the Human or Demon route more?

• Human

Votes: 3,131 57.6%
  • Demon

Votes: 2,302 42.4%

• Total voters

forgetmaster

Oct 14, 2020
I loved playing this, every girl is beautiful and I can clearly see what the MCs school of thought has made him do, For his pure love for his mother and the dedication to keep the farm running even after all his cows are gone. I loved the was the creator thinks, smooth as milk, and the adaptations of Miss Green and Hathaway are perfect. Like he says he would love to have all types of women in his farm. I cant wait to see the diversity in the farm, women of all ages ,and cultures. Nordic, African, Indian, and thick Middle Eastern mommies. This game has a lot of potential. The story is legiti-milk.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Well, there's nothing wrong with disliking something, but the dislike of supernatural or magical elements that some people here is the reason a human route exists. I did think about whether or not to include the sword scenes into the human route because it does look a bit too supernatural. I admit, the human route is secondary in my design so I did not think too much about it, but I might change that. I do listen to feedback, provided that I find it reasonable. But if in the end, this game is still not suitable for you, that's fine. I have seen games that have a beginning that is interesting to me too but not the later development.

Not sure what you think what NTR is, but I don't think the MC protecting his mother from another guy that was going to assault his mother is considered NTR. A different guy having sex with or molesting a love interest is NTR, but failing to do so? That's the pretty much the opposite of NTR, unless I have misunderstood NTR all this time.
I think, he mentioned the netorare content more for in general and not because you added something like this. Many devs out there start games, saying it won't have certain content or they are being vague about it and later (sometimes really far into development) add that content nonetheless. And often enough out of context or for "drama purpose". And the devs are suprised when the backlash happens, especially when they made a story that caters mainly to the harem crowd in the beginning. Nothing to be seen here, though.

As for the update, it felt a bit out of context for me. First we see a glimps of the the farm life and get background story. And then, with this update, without a real transition we move from the barn into kind of a coffee shop. A bit more context between the last barn scene and the first shop scene would've been good IMO. The differences between the human and demon route are minimal for the moment. Other than that, I like it and wait for more to come.

Sir Anal

Aug 19, 2021
Attachments
Yes, but false positives do happen. Sometimes Defender or Avast report a threat on applications that I develop myself! :rolleyes:
And my Defender does not react
So, when only 1 antivirus out of 71 (or let's say 2 with yours) reports a problem, I think it's a false positive.
If not, to be sure you don't have a problem, the best thing to do is not to download anything and not to connect to the Internet... ;)

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
I think, he mentioned the netorare content more for in general and not because you added something like this. Many devs out there start games, saying it won't have certain content or they are being vague about it and later (sometimes really far into development) add that content nonetheless. And often enough out of context or for "drama purpose". And the devs are suprised when the backlash happens, especially when they made a story that caters mainly to the harem crowd in the beginning. Nothing to be seen here, though.

As for the update, it felt a bit out of context for me. First we see a glimps of the the farm life and get background story. And then, with this update, without a real transition we move from the barn into kind of a coffee shop. A bit more context between the last barn scene and the first shop scene would've been good IMO. The differences between the human and demon route are minimal for the moment. Other than that, I like it and wait for more to come.
Those developers deserve the backlash they received. I totally understand that, but like you said, "Nothing to be seen here". I haven't broken any promises. I even specifically said the demon route contains supernatural elements. And I also did what people requested. Some said the supernatural elements were annoying, so I added a human route and removed the red eyes. People asked for the ability to name saves, and I did it. If they find the sword scenes to be out of place for the human route as well, I'll remove them and replace them with something else. If what people ask does not contradict with what I have in mind, which is now the demon route, and is within reason, I'll do it.

I think one thing that people don't understand, is the direction of the story, but honestly it's in the overview. It's not just about a guy that has nothing to do except kidnapping girls to breed and milk. That is not a story. The main story was always about his obsession with his mother and changing the world because of it, whether in the human or demon route. The difference is in how he would do it, and so the difference is minimal for now because we haven't even reached the main part of the story. I mean, you probably could imagine how he would do it in the demon route now.

Admittedly, I'm not very good at writing backstories. I find it quite boring, especially when I have to make renders for it, so I wanted to move to the core part of the story as soon as possible. But I understand what you mean, I too have thought whether I should give a bit explanation between the barn and the shop, but I thought it was self-explanatory enough. He captured many girls and sell their milk in different ways like with milk tea.

I really wanted to get to the introduction of his sisters in the next update, but I guess I got some things to fix first, seeing that a lot of people aren't happy with this update.

Last edited:
Reactions: tohlianseng

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Well, there's nothing wrong with disliking something, but the dislike of supernatural or magical elements that some people here is the reason a human route exists. I did think about whether or not to include the sword scenes into the human route because it does look a bit too supernatural. I admit, the human route is secondary in my design so I did not think too much about it, but I might change that. I do listen to feedback, provided that I find it reasonable. But if in the end, this game is still not suitable for you, that's fine. I have seen games that have a beginning that is interesting to me too but not the later development.

Not sure what you think what NTR is, but I don't think the MC protecting his mother from another guy that was going to assault his mother is considered NTR. A different guy having sex with or molesting a love interest is NTR, but failing to do so? That's the pretty much the opposite of NTR, unless I have misunderstood NTR all this time.
what are you talking about? There was no difference in the routes. Mom gets robbed by the Catwoman parody, then MC turns into Virgil. maybe write an in-game walkthrough so people don't suddenly turn into an anime character when they just want a game where MC kidnaps girls and turns them into cows ...

i get the parody, but game already had a theme of demonic stuff, so not quite sure why you'd be surprised about magic.
where? before the sword scene there was nothing about magic. MC got his mom pregs then started kidnapping women for their milk. where is the magic here?

Edit: I didn't restart my game from the beginning. I just picked up where my old save was.

I meant when other devs add NTR. there is no NTR in your game.

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
I meant when other devs add NTR. there is no NTR in your game.
Then I misunderstood your statement. Sorry.
what are you talking about? There was no difference in the routes. Mom gets robbed by the Catwoman parody, then MC turns into Virgil. maybe write an in-game walkthrough so people don't suddenly turn into an anime character when they just want a game where MC kidnaps girls and turns them into cows ...
Look, I have been respectful to your criticism, and I hope you can at least do the same even if you don't like my game. I have admitted the current differences are minor, in that I have only removed the supernatural elements such as the red eyes in the human route. I even admitted I did not think too much about the human route and so there may be things that shouldn't be there. I even offered to change the scenes with him using the sword if you find it too supernatural. That is accepting criticism. What else do you want? Honestly, I don't like boasting but not a lot of developers are this willing to accept criticism. Not only that, but I even said it's fine if you don't like my game in the end after I made all these changes. I do feel a little down when people dislike my work, and I assume most people do, but I have been nothing but respectful to everything you said.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: meluna and d8tigger

kidderyao

Jun 30, 2018
Then I misunderstood your statement. Sorry.

Look, I have been respectful to your criticism, and I hope you can at least do the same even if you don't like my game. I have admitted the current differences are minor, in that I have only removed the supernatural elements such as the red eyes in the human route. I even admitted I did not think too much about the human route and so there may be things that shouldn't be there. I even offered to change the scenes with him using the sword if you find it too supernatural. That is accepting criticism. What else do you want? Honestly, I don't like boasting but not a lot of developers are this willing to accept criticism. Not only that, but I even said it's fine if you don't like my game in the end after I made all these changes. I do feel a little down when people dislike my work, and I assume most people do, but I have been nothing but respectful to everything you said.
canon will change something?

meluna

Feb 9, 2020
Well I very much enjoyed your game and wish all the luck to you , keep up the good work . About the different routs , yes they are very much the same and I could see how someone can be confused when in human route MC chases a cat woman with katana and so on ( I didnt really care ) . So maybe just add a sentence in game regarding the issue and just say that ' this route will have very minor changes and is not in any priority to make it realistic as of now ' . I cant see how someone can get any wrong idea after that or get upset because it is literally mentioned in game . Please dont get discouraged because of one person when there are many more interested in the story and are looking forward to it . BEST OF LUCK (y)

Reactions: BiggestDickest

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Well I very much enjoyed your game and wish all the luck to you , keep up the good work . About the different routs , yes they are very much the same and I could see how someone can be confused when in human route MC chases a cat woman with katana and so on ( I didnt really care ) . So maybe just add a sentence in game regarding the issue and just say that ' this route will have very minor changes and is not in any priority to make it realistic as of now ' . I cant see how someone can get any wrong idea after that or get upset because it is literally mentioned in game . Please dont get discouraged because of one person when there are many more interested in the story and are looking forward to it . BEST OF LUCK (y)
Thank you for the kind words. The differences between the two routes are planned to be greater in future updates, assuming I am able to make it, because the number of renders required will increase by a lot to make both routes. I don't disagree with ArturiousDesign about the MC using a katana being out of place for the human route, so I'm willing to change that, unless someone actually likes that in the human route. I just think he overreacted. Even my offer to change the scene sounded like an insult to him.

I have just started making chapter 4, but I think this might take longer than before. Some people want background music, some want a better transition between the barn and the shop, some want to see how Evelyn was captured. I can't promise I can make everything, but I'll try. I don't have infinite resources. I prefer to focus my time and attention on things that I think are important. There are lots of things that I need to learn. People just need to keep their expectations realistic. I'm not Hans Zimmer, Peter Jackson, or Todd Howard. I'm just like many people on F95 that love to play AVNs, and until recently I haven't even touched any of the softwares used to make these games.

meluna

Feb 9, 2020
Thank you for the kind words. The differences between the two routes are planned to be greater in future updates, assuming I am able to make it, because the number of renders required will increase by a lot to make both routes. I don't disagree with ArturiousDesign about the MC using a katana being out of place for the human route, so I'm willing to change that, unless someone actually likes that in the human route. I just think he overreacted. Even my offer to change the scene sounded like an insult to him.

I have just started making chapter 4, but I think this might take longer than before. Some people want background music, some want a better transition between the barn and the shop, some want to see how Evelyn was captured. I can't promise I can make everything, but I'll try. I don't have infinite resources. I prefer to focus my time and attention on things that I think are important. There are lots of things that I need to learn. People just need to keep their expectations realistic. I'm not Hans Zimmer, Peter Jackson, or Todd Howard. I'm just like many people on F95 that love to play AVNs, and until recently I haven't even touched any of the softwares used to make these games.
True , I see a lot of people talking about the games here and often their expectations are not realistic and its obvious why is that .
Not everyone knows how hard it is to code , write story and in general make a game . And the fact that a lot of games are made by just one person is a huge part for expectations to be unrealistic because it is that much harder to make a game on your own.

Reactions: DrMindzy

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
True , I see a lot of people talking about the games here and often their expectations are not realistic and its obvious why is that .
Not everyone knows how hard it is to code , write story and in general make a game . And the fact that a lot of games are made by just one person is a huge part for expectations to be unrealistic because it is that much harder to make a game on your own.
I have been there myself. I have annoyed countless developers on how their story should develop, how their characters should look like, and so on. I actually feel sorry about having requested all those because, it's not very respectful to tell someone what they should do. I'm not their boss. Once I started making my first AVN, which was Foggy Hill, I started to understand how it feels to have many different opinions on your work. You can only do one thing at a time, and you have your original vision for the game, while having to choose what criticism to listen to. A lot of criticisms have their point, but it's not always easy or possible to implement such changes.

DrMindzy

Mar 3, 2023
I have been there myself. I have annoyed countless developers on how their story should develop, how their characters should look like, and so on. I actually feel sorry about having requested all those because, it's not very respectful to tell someone what they should do. I'm not their boss. Once I started making my first AVN, which was Foggy Hill, I started to understand how it feels to have many different opinions on your work. You can only do one thing at a time, and you have your original vision for the game, while having to choose what criticism to listen to. A lot of criticisms have their point, but it's not always easy or possible to implement such changes.
Yeah same I've irritated countless developers by advising them on how their story should progress; I had no idea how difficult it was to get started on an avn. I'd have some issues with some developers, but now that I'm trying to make one, I completely understand the difficulties that developers face. Off the cuff, you must learn the code language, even if it is not particularly difficult. Daz3d is a completely different story in my opinion. I want to pull out my fucking hair because it's so difficult to work with. But I know the end result will be worth it, so I might as well just get it done. Finding free 3D models has been one of the massive pains in my asses, and also learning how to import and render 3d models so I can put them in renpy.

3.70 star(s) 31 Votes