3.80 star(s) 30 Votes

Do you like the Human or Demon route more?

• Human

Votes: 3,070 57.6%
  • Demon

Votes: 2,260 42.4%

• Total voters

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Maybe so, but I love the part where he smacks that dark complicated dude after he tried to touch his Mum, and says "this is the world we live in".
Actually, the MC didn't say that. It's more about him coming to the extreme conclusion of him being the only man the world needs because of one such incident.
Spot on here in America. Cops do nothing while radicals burn and take over cities and beat up ppl like in 2020.
Well I don't know. Maybe my story is indeed relatable to the situation in America, but it would be a coincidence. If anything, a person like the MC would be adding to the chaos. But the concept of order and peace will be explored in the future story. It's a key point in the human route.

"I love women, they just don't understand that love". Love this guys logic. Vikings use to exist, lets bring it back. So say we all!
:p

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ricky Smith

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
I have seen that but, it doesn't answer many of my questions. There are multiple things you can do with Scene Optimizer, but what is the order of doing them so that the optimised characters look the least changed?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I think this update was a very good one, the previous one the story was getting very weird, and dividing it into two more distinct routes for the human/demon makes it work a lot better. The thief being a burglar that gets caught in our guy's house rather than a bank robber that he goes out hunting down like he was suddenly a Shonen character? Definitely fits the more grounded human route better.
There are a few things that I would personally like to see as the game progresses. First I think it will be good if the girls adapt to their captivity, and after being there a while stop crying etc. when he interacts with them. They should get used to it all after a while and become passive and docile.
It would also be great to see some changes to their bodies, them getting thicker and their tits growing bigger would be great, the human guy could do this to them with drugs and hormone treatments, plus of course he has control over how much to feed them, and the demon guy could either do the same or use demon power as well. He could also use drugs/magic to dumb them down and make them more cow-like, though he'd need to wait until after getting Eveline to do what he needs her to do with the police before he did anything mental to her.

Reactions: JudithBestWaifu

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
There are a few things that I would personally like to see as the game progresses. First I think it will be good if the girls adapt to their captivity, and after being there a while stop crying etc. when he interacts with them. They should get used to it all after a while and become passive and docile.
That is the plan. The future interactions with the captured girls will be about getting them on the MC's side. The scene with Eveline on the couch is a prelude to that or an example of that. The MC told Eveline that he sees them as his women, just like the bride kidnappings in Central Asia. He is going to convince them what he is doing is right. Each of the girls have their own beliefs, and the MC is going to play into that.
It would also be great to see some changes to their bodies, them getting thicker and their tits growing bigger would be great, the human guy could do this to them with drugs and hormone treatments, plus of course he has control over how much to feed them, and the demon guy could either do the same or use demon power as well. He could also use drugs/magic to dumb them down and make them more cow-like, though he'd need to wait until after getting Eveline to do what he needs her to do with the police before he did anything mental to her.
I'm really not into thick bodies. They already get fatter overall as the pregnancy progresses, but on a natural scale.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I'm really not into thick bodies. They already get fatter overall as the pregnancy progresses, but on a natural scale.
I didn't say unnatural, they are all really skinny right now, they could get a lot more curvy and still be natural. Cows should be thick, the bigger they are, the more milk they make, right? I'm not a cow-ologist, but I think that's how it works. And the same goes for bigger tits. He had a dairy farm, I'm sure he has a stock of growth hormones he could use.

4lewds

Dec 20, 2022
I didn't say unnatural, they are all really skinny right now, they could get a lot more curvy and still be natural. Cows should be thick, the bigger they are, the more milk they make, right? I'm not a cow-ologist, but I think that's how it works. And the same goes for bigger tits. He had a dairy farm, I'm sure he has a stock of growth hormones he could use.
cow-ologist here, can confirm bigger = more milk :LOL:

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Maybe, but I just find skinny girls pretty. That's the only reason they look this way. But if I really have to explain it in the story, well, the MC cares about the appearances of the girls other than milking them. He pretty much calls every girl he captured beautiful. Let's say he wants to keep them beautiful by his standard.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Farmer here. The udder gets bigger. The teets don't. If the teet gets big, there is a blockage and can actually be harmful to the cow. Through study, a human's tit grows about one to two sizes bigger if they nurse their baby with them. Sometimes that is permanent. Sometimes the size goes back down after they ween their child off. But they don't go from C cups to Z cups from milking.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Maybe, but I just find skinny girls pretty. That's the only reason they look this way. But if I really have to explain it in the story, well, the MC cares about the appearances of the girls other than milking them. He pretty much calls every girl he captured beautiful. Let's say he wants to keep them beautiful by his standard.
Shame, I think that cow-girls should be thick with big ol' asses, as well as having big tits. Fatten up them heifers! :ROFLMAO:
1100x1860_9f9b5b9447d5761a5c2a9245d83020cf.jpg

Uzhirian

Jul 18, 2017
The woman are good as is in my book. Nice to have a game not filled with fake overblown boobs. And human breast size is irrelevant to how much milk they produce, so you're fine on that front.

Rundmck

Sep 5, 2019
Is every girl except his mom going to continue hating the MC? Interesting premise. I'm eager to see the direction this story goes in lol

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 30 Votes