3.80 star(s) 30 Votes

Do you like the Human or Demon route more?

• Human

Votes: 3,076 57.6%
  • Demon

Votes: 2,262 42.4%

• Total voters

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Is there and cheese making in this game?
Haha, I wish there was. I searched for cheese assets for a long time and I couldn't find it.

Edit: Oh somehow I could find it now. Well, then maybe some cheese is in the making :).

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
HumanDairyFarm-0.3.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021

Exed010

May 29, 2022
Are there any chances about stockholm syndrome about everygirls and MC in the future?
For everygirls willing to be MC woman(or wives) with their own will

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
The remake and adding to the old is not progressing the story enough for me. Dev's that keep doing remakes or having to add to previous version dont fill me with confidence. I will check back with this game in a year or so.

• Angry
Reactions: Sir Anal

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
The remake and adding to the old is not progressing the story enough for me. Dev's that keep doing remakes or having to add to previous version dont fill me with confidence. I will check back with this game in a year or so.
This is the first time I added something to the old chapters, because some people said they think the pacing is too fast or they want better explanations on some parts of the story.

Reactions: HeathenFilth

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
This is the first time I added something to the old chapters, because some people said they think the pacing is too fast or they want better explanations on some parts of the story.
Its your story dont let others tell you how to progress your story. You cant make everyone happy and catering to one person only pisses off another. You do you.

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes