3.80 star(s) 29 Votes

Do you like the Human or Demon route more?

• Human

Votes: 3,028 57.7%
  • Demon

Votes: 2,218 42.3%

• Total voters

Ornymayne

Oct 17, 2021
mc dumb when it comes to sex but can kidnap and manipulate others? also talks about philosophy and shi. very inconsistent

Billyjoebill

Oct 29, 2021
Thank you. Well, the pacing being too fast is something that perhaps I feel more strongly than even other people, mainly because I scrapped a lot of ideas that would have enhanced the incest theme. You mentioned that incest is a taboo. Originally I had a lot more planned in exploring that, but I didn't get to show them much because I used the other scenes for other storylines.

The main idea of my incest storyline was supposed to challenge that it is a taboo. There is a tiny bit of that in this game, but I think it's not enough. I didn't get to show why committing a taboo is bad. I didn't get to show the consequences. In real life, people would go to great lengths to hide their incest relationship. And they need to actively hide that because the consequences are severe, and also other people would start suspecting that when they notice something is wrong. I didn't get to show the struggle the MC and his mother should have while being in an incestuous relationship. It should at least be a bit similar to Jaime and Cersei in Game of Thrones.

But there is something different in this story, that is it isn't actually a consensual relationship, at least not at the beginning. I didn't get to show the internal struggle of the mother, that is she disapproves of the MC's actions, yet she would not risk harming him by turning him in or even showing signs of their relationship. So, she would actively cover up his actions while resisting his advances. The blurring of the line between a mother's love and actual romantic love should have played a much bigger role here. This is a question that the mother thought she clearly knew the answer to, but would eventually question that as well.

And about the MC. Him being invincible in this story kinda takes away the dangers of committing a taboo. In a story where he doesn't have this kind of invincibility, he would be careful in showing his affection for his mother in public. I mean, he is not stupid. He doesn't agree that it should be a taboo, but he knows it is. It would have been interesting to show how hard he tries to convince his mother that incest shouldn't be a taboo. You know, there are many things or rules in this world that we are straight up taught are bad or forbidden, but are never told why. There is usually a practical reason if you think or look hard enough, but to many people, something is automatically bad without a reason.

Another struggle that I kinda glossed over is the father of the MC. There is a common saying, "like father, like son." The MC never knew his father, but is constantly reminding his mother of his father through his appearance and actions, something that he does not know but his mother does. I wanted that to play a huge part in shaping his relationship with his mother. I don't know if you heard of stories like this but, some people found out that their partner chose them because they are similar to their partner's ex-lovers. And that creates a feeling of being a replacement or not being loved for who they actually are.

The final struggle, I probably should keep it a secret so I don't reveal the whole story. But in short, the whole incest story should have been a huge struggle. Doing something forbidden should be hard. And there is also the question, knowing that it comes at such a price, would you still do it? These are elements that I think an incest story should have, but I didn't deliver them well in this game.

Well dude, I know this might be painful to consider, but maybe you'd like to Re-do the earlier chapters? I don't mean by yourself, but perhaps recruit a team willing to help you, people who perhaps are more skilled in creating custom assets in blender, someone to help you write the story. Not a huge democracy, but 2-3 others maximum who would want to follow your ideas and concepts. Indie developers alone often struggle with time commitments, but a small group can develop a story more quickly, often with better quality without losing the soul of the game.

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Well dude, I know this might be painful to consider, but maybe you'd like to Re-do the earlier chapters? I don't mean by yourself, but perhaps recruit a team willing to help you, people who perhaps are more skilled in creating custom assets in blender, someone to help you write the story. Not a huge democracy, but 2-3 others maximum who would want to follow your ideas and concepts. Indie developers alone often struggle with time commitments, but a small group can develop a story more quickly, often with better quality without losing the soul of the game.
I don't have enough money to hire people. As for recruiting people who are willing to share whatever amount of money the game is making, it's very hard to find such people. It's never an easy task to organise a team without proper finances. I have looked at some of the dramas over recruitment on this forum. It's really hard to divide the work up fairly, because not every aspect has the same costs. Everybody wants to be the one giving ideas, and then having those ideas come to life, but that's the cheapest part.

There are hardware requirements and electricity bills, which I think are the most costly, but these costs are already fairly easy to calculate. There are making 3d models, texturing, posing, character design and so on, that are full-time jobs in game companies, and so are also very costly if a person is to work in these areas while expecting an appropriate pay. When you're working alone, you don't need to think about the costs of these things. You can consider it a hobby. You don't need to expect proper compensation for every action you do. You can even spend more than you earn, assuming you can afford it. That's not the case when other people are working with you. Sure, there are people who would work for free or whatever, but they're not very common.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Well, hopefully the dev considers making the MC bigger in the remake because his pecker looked pitiful in some scenes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I mean you cant really dominate anyone with that, can't even deepthroat those bitches.
And he gave some NPC a much bigger penis which was rather hilarious :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I am not asking for a baseball bat but at least bigger than average, up to the dev I guess.

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
Well, hopefully the dev considers making the MC bigger in the remake because his pecker looked pitiful in some scenes:
I mean you cant really dominate anyone with that, can't even deepthroat those bitches.
And he gave some NPC a much bigger penis which was rather hilarious :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I am not asking for a baseball bat but at least bigger than average, up to the dev I guess.
Above average by how much? ))) and then the average size in the world is 14 cm))))

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Reactions: Xtmr61
3.80 star(s) 29 Votes