SuicideByTaco

Apr 23, 2018
Been seeing some ponygirl and cowgirl games going on more lately. Looks like we're starting to branch out more now.

skryker

Jul 28, 2017
"(...) but her body gradually adapts as a cow, and...(...)"

Never tell this directly to any woman, unless you want to collect bad endings

Reactions: Snafubr

DracoBorealis

Dec 13, 2020
Better question to ask is why this game has no pregnancy tag, the lack of this is highly un-moral and offends me REEEEEEE!

Deleted member 4238737

Oct 8, 2021
homie dont make this real. never ever make any of the games/comics/animations on this forum real. worst mistake ever.
its not real, it wont ever be real, and theres no discussion to have on this. this is for fapping or enoyment, nothing else.
Agreed. This shit is messed up, but it is a game. No hard. Irl, well, *looks at trust torch & pitch fork* Hm *looks at American gun* Revolts … will happen

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
well i didn't know i wanted a sequel but i just looked at the teaser and seems like it's going to be much more expansive.

lzx127

Nov 19, 2020
well i didn't know i wanted a sequel but i just looked at the teaser and seems like it's going to be much more expansive.
not really a sequel its more of another perspective different character it also has less cg than this i believe but a new game is on the works base on the ci-en post i've seen

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes