bigboy6220

Jun 27, 2020
i wonder if i'm doing something wrong. usually when these rpgmaker games crash it's always bc of a missing clock.ogg. do uploaaders just fuck with that file sometimes or am i somehow extracting wrong?

edit if anyone else had this issue, clock.ogg is there but you have to rename the _Clock.ogg file

Last edited:

Dixiepig

Jun 27, 2017
what should i do after i get the researcher memo ?
What are you supposed to do after you get through the keycode door? There doesn't seem to be anything down there. Also, are you supposed to do anything with the new researcher when you find him a second time?
After the first scene, where do I go?
I'm stuck, I found the memo, what should I do?
For those stuck at the very beginning: The grey doors into the locker room and punishment room can only be entered using the arrow keys. If you're using a mouse, it doesn't work.

Reactions: jahall

Tweak22

Sep 9, 2023
Can this thing run on joiplay/maldives? ,
I downloaded it , looks like its pure for windows

Just A BooB man

Apr 20, 2022
View attachment 2831692

Overview:
In a world where human farms are publicly set up,
one delinquent girl has to be housed in one of the farms, also known as a training facility.
The name of the strong-willed and cheeky girl, is "Aina".
She tries to escape from the facility, but her body gradually adapts as a cow, and...?​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-06
Release Date: 2023-08-04
Developer: Tokkuri Jellyfish -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

The game doesn't seem to work for me. :( It says the format is either unknown or is broken. Send help!

m4kro

Formerly 'm5kro'
Feb 7, 2020
Linux Port (Final):

Untested
This port should work with all distros
Other Linux Ports
Please message me if there are any problems!

Mac/OSX Port (Final):

x64 (intel) untested:

arm64 (apple silicon) untested:

Other Mac/OSX Ports

Handwoven7821

Jun 15, 2023
This game had better features some paizuri scenes or else..

Just kidding. I'm going to enjoy it anyway. Just that with this kind of setup, it would be hilariously sad if there were none.
Yes, I'm a paizuri and boobs maniac, how can you tell?

BoohooBitch

Oct 30, 2017
full save includes all ending as well as the secret ending for the character in its sequel game
is the save bugged? cause i can view most endings but Rehab failure, rehab success working at farm and rehab end dont give an option to view the ending event. rest do. just shows the name of end and a sprite and thats all.

1709111016070.png

usually there is a yes no option like this right?

1709111083390.png

Anyone got a full working save? i copied the global file too btw. Hidden ending works too.

Last edited:

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
is it weird i want a third game in the series where your female and you can actually bring down this law of sorts, or join them. it would be basically a game with more choices then this one did and longer where maybe you have friends ,all girls of course, and your actions could corrupt not just you but also the others possibly too and at the end of the game depending what happens you get three routs one where you dont stop the corrporation but you are 'fine' one where you end up joining them as a cow and one where you stop them. the stop them and the join them give two defferent bonus stories the join them allows you to become basically a 'free' cow, a exclusive cow, or a normal cow. while the over throwing one has you going about uncorrupting certain cows that have become basically mini boss's of sorts trying to keep the cow thing going you then can be corrupted abit by them. and maybe the cows are the characters from this game and the other one. including sarah.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
is the save bugged? cause i can view most endings but Rehab failure, rehab success working at farm and rehab end dont give an option to view the ending event. rest do. just shows the name of end and a sprite and thats all.

View attachment 3393113

usually there is a yes no option like this right?

View attachment 3393117

Anyone got a full working save? i copied the global file too btw. Hidden ending works too.
I deleted the game, the save on page 2 or 3 was corrupted with latest version, the artwork is crap that's why I deleted it. Don't waste your time with this shyte

BoohooBitch

Oct 30, 2017
I deleted the game, the save on page 2 or 3 was corrupted with latest version, the artwork is crap that's why I deleted it. Don't waste your time with this shyte
so the save was for an older version. Makes sense.

Also, i personally love the artwork and plot. The endings required a lot of redos though.

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes