hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
homie dont make this real. never ever make any of the games/comics/animations on this forum real. worst mistake ever.
its not real, it wont ever be real, and theres no discussion to have on this. this is for fapping or enoyment, nothing else.
What about for just wasting some time? Or for using as inspiration for drawing or writing?

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
So is this a multi playthrough game or can you collect everything in one file, like it feels kind of openworldish in collect clues and what not and then chose a ending by method of leaving. Like it does feel like you can get locked into a lewd route, but if you go the pure uncaught route going for the locker key can you just go collect events with that same playthrough?

DeadHessian82

Feb 1, 2018
the full save from page 2---its said there would be 7 endings included...how to see them?!? ending guide would help too....but oh well i guess i might give it another go, for now i had played like 4 days and cow-ending.....

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the gallory is already open if you go were the stupid guy is lol. but there are no endings in it i don't think

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
A ending guide would be nice, yes.
I agree i gave up trying to find the other endings so i downloaded a 100% save, ones i was looking for were "working for the farm" ending which i am going to guess you have too never try and escape and not disobey orders, and then "rehabilitation failed" which i assume you get if you don't act nice to people and then escape idk i tried avoiding the janitor and other lady but you need to talk to them too progress so eh. And there is one ending where you try and escape with your friend who only agrees once you tell her that her favorite anime is getting a movie and then it ends as you can expect, Theres also a kidnapped ending that happens if you leave without her thing somehow, i still don't know how you do that because even before when i did everything i couldn't progress pass the security guard and had to go to the locker room and got the same two endings of going to a normal rehabilitation center, one if you are below a 3 horny level and one if you are 3 or more.

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
So is the Steam version uncensored? As in, no pixelated mosaics covering the genital? No patch required to restore the H-content? The whole nine yards? Just download it and play? Also, is anyone working on a walkthrough for all the routes? I would like to unlock all the scenes without having to download someone else's full save.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Reading the thread a question comes to mind...

So is this game and the actions within moral then?

:sneaky: :devilish:
No. Very close, but no.
On a base level, it's no different from standard community service. Basically, instead of proper jail time, you're opting to work instead.
Of course, with this scenario, it doesn't work. It's like how any crime that has the punishment of a fine allows anyone who can afford it to commit the crime whenever they want. That's why, in real life, repeat offenders get harsher punishments.
If that was it, that was it, but you can also volunteer to work there... and the conditions of THAT are immoral.
They don't have a safe word. 'But the device!' ...Which can clearly be lost and isn't checked for.
Worse, once you volunteer and turn in your device, you actually ARE enslaved and can't leave, as shown by the Lust 4 ending. The protag's friend does NOT have a device, and the staff KNOW she doesn't have one, yet when she tries to leave, they call security and rape her until her mind breaks, because she's an S-Tier cow and too valuable to the project. She CAN'T leave anymore, and THAT'S immoral. Slavery you sign up for is still slavery and thus illegal.
...I mean, the reason they need the 'safe word' device in the first place is because cows deliberately act out to get punished. But, like... they can't just go 'hey, can I go to the punishment room' and be listened to because stupid. Consent and boundries are the name of the game for healthy BDSM, and this facility fails at that.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Also, is anyone working on a walkthrough for all the routes? I would like to unlock all the scenes without having to download someone else's full save.
It's such a mess... this is the best we have for now.

May 31, 2019
homie dont make this real. never ever make any of the games/comics/animations on this forum real. worst mistake ever.
its not real, it wont ever be real, and theres no discussion to have on this. this is for fapping or enoyment, nothing else.
Looks like we have our first "volunteer", boys.

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes