VN Others Completed Hundred Headed Rape Tentacle - School Girl Bukkake Massacre [Final] [elle-MURAKAMI]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RE040480_img_main.jpg

Overview:
The genius scientist Saburo Kuroiwa has invented the ultimate in sex toys: "Tentacle."
The tentacle escapes and goes on a wild rampage raping the young women it comes across.​

Thread Updated: 2019-07-21
Release Date: 2008-06-18
Original Title: 触手淫辱~虐姦天国・快楽地獄~
Developer: elle-MURAKAMI
Censored: Yes/Mosaics
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
VNDB:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

126609.jpg 126610.jpg 126611.jpg 126612.jpg 126613.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
I enjoy some tentacle action, but this kinda looks like it's a bit much for me. Still, enjoy it those of you who are more hardcore than I am!

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
I would like to see this game have a management aspect where Tentacle is a responsible father who drops off his tentaclite kids at school while keeping up a night job at a tentacle-themed BDSM sex club.

Would make this game 10/10, much stars.
Coming soon Tentacle Trainer. The story of a how a newly graduated octodad seeks out his own harem and tries to support his new family.

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Coming soon Tentacle Trainer. The story of a how a newly graduated octodad seeks out his own harem and tries to support his new family.

The closest we ever got to such was ZXC's Sim Tentacles, and that's discontinued/'complete'. Few if any have done any such since. It's a shame. Wanna infest the world. Breed, Grow, and Dominate(Good old Alien vs Predator:Extinction) can be management, RPG, sim game, god game, RTS...

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
Grotesque cock instertion!
Staggering amounts of semen!
5 lines on the cover of their game to lure in buyers. And they chose these. Is the presence of semen flooding really the best they can say about their game?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote