VN Others Completed Hundred Headed Rape Tentacle - School Girl Bukkake Massacre [Final] [elle-MURAKAMI]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
This game doesn't even need a summary, everything is in the title. lol

BloodAXE

Nov 22, 2017
the game name makes me laugh
the FBI kicking my door in
makes me moan louder.......... while playing this
(help mentally defective)

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
"Bukkake Massacre" That is the funniest thing i have heard in a while, who comes up with this shit
go, look up Maiden Rape Assault - Violent Semen Inferno

Coming soon Tentacle Trainer. The story of a how a newly graduated octodad seeks out his own harem and tries to support his new family.

The closest we ever got to such was ZXC's Sim Tentacles, and that's discontinued/'complete'. Few if any have done any such since. It's a shame. Wanna infest the world. Breed, Grow, and Dominate(Good old Alien vs Predator:Extinction) can be management, RPG, sim game, god game, RTS...
invasive species? Youre basicaly a sapient tentacle / former human fighting against your creators by impregnating women
https://f95zone.to/threads/invasive-species-v0-9-7-armyofrobots.4341/

D

Deleted member 112288

everytime I open the game (normal and by using japnese local emulator) I get this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
images are usualy hardcoded and already censored when integrated in japanese games. if you really want to have it uncensored, youll have to ask the artist for it if there are even any (unlikely they reply or have in fact uncensored images with actual genitalia; i once saw an artist not even bothering drawing them because it was mosaic'd anyway), or have someone redraw it. in both cases it depends on the engine if you can replace them.

hencuka

Jul 16, 2019
images are usualy hardcoded and already censored when integrated in japanese games. if you really want to have it uncensored, youll have to ask the artist for it if there are even any (unlikely they reply or have in fact uncensored images with actual genitalia; i once saw an artist not even bothering drawing them because it was mosaic'd anyway), or have someone redraw it. in both cases it depends on the engine if you can replace them.
I tought it is just some kind of filter in the game and the pictures are intact and a patch help... Sad :(

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote