davreq

Jul 5, 2021
I really like hunicorn works, but i think that the scenes last really long i mean every last at least 1 minute maximun 1 and half, it doesn't really need to be that long and in the last work
A Parasite In The Ship
i could count 6 poses in just 13 minutes 3 minutes to the prologue to a total of 16 minutes, the only differences it's that you got the security camera perspective and some angles that's all, the prologue doesn't bothers me at all but i think he could cut some time in every scene, making it to an anim of 10 minutes

Last edited:

Searcher55

Dec 8, 2022
I really like hunicorn works, but i think that the scenes last really long i mean every last at least 1 minute maximun 1 and half, it doesn't really need to be that long and in the last work
A Parasite In The Ship
i could count 6 poses in just 13 minutes 3 minutes to the prologue to a total of 16 minutes, the only differences it's that you got the security camera perspective and some angles that's all, the prologue doesn't bothers me at all but i think he could cut some time in every scene, making it to an anim of 10 minutes
interesting point of view - totally fine if the movement is nearly a 10 second loop stretched into one minute.
On the other hand, it is really sad to have a great scene/position and it ends after one minute and it jumps to the next and to the next, like on the absolute outstanding piece of 26RegionSFM. Cut the number of positions in half and extend each one, because i think with a different camera angle a scene can win a lot.
Or like on the video of YenFanMan. Longer scene and different angles.
Surely hard to find a fitting mix. Give me longer scenes/videos is what i prefere and i´ll cut things out by myself, if i don´t like them ;-)

nearly each position is only one minute

roughly three minutes of riding position

davreq

Jul 5, 2021
interesting point of view - totally fine if the movement is nearly a 10 second loop stretched into one minute.
On the other hand, it is really sad to have a great scene/position and it ends after one minute and it jumps to the next and to the next, like on the absolute outstanding piece of 26RegionSFM. Cut the number of positions in half and extend each one, because i think with a different camera angle a scene can win a lot.
Or like on the video of YenFanMan. Longer scene and different angles.
Surely hard to find a fitting mix. Give me longer scenes/videos is what i prefere and i´ll cut things out by myself, if i don´t like them ;-)

nearly each position is only one minute

roughly three minutes of riding position
Of course, like you said with differents angles a scene wins a lot but it also depends of the position and characters used in the scene, cuz if it is a complex position with differents angles you can get a lot of detail but if the angles don't get a drastical change will be always the same the previous or next angle and it can be boring at some point and like you said cutting the scene without a good transition really kills the magic

Last edited:
Reactions: Searcher55

Reaper9988

Sep 25, 2021
I'm a very romantic person but the Video seem to be hit an miss(Concerning clipping and effects and such). I guess it's SFM right ?

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
Knowing him a krogan seems to normal, need something retarded like human sized dick-man

Loki999000

May 23, 2021
DM at the end was like

" Yee those dice gods are shit , how about we make a new character and respect the bree......ahem.....fallen "

Reactions: Chibi777

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
- at 3:45 you see the pair in the background just suddenly stop like batteries ran out
- at 7:30 you see the same pair in the background from the previous scene still going even tho he already nutted in her
- why does it just end randomly? common sense expects one last pie for each girl at the end but it just stops, maybe theres a part 2? but he didnt call this part 1 /shrug

Reactions: YeeeBoi148

heiler36

Aug 13, 2018
NEW VIDEO RELEASE!

And here's the new video, where MJ didn't check out the casting ad at all... she would have known the place wasn't set up for that kind of a...

Captura.PNG