tryndasam

Dec 24, 2023
I really love the stories of HunicornD ! It's really great stories.

I especially love:
Yennefer and Triss - Finding the lost coast cave
Yen_cursed_mirror
Triss and Yen trapped with cursed orcs statues
The Witcher girls - Monster hunt change of plans
Goblin_Invasion (but this one will be perfect with a little update/remake and why not a full voice acting instead of a subtitle version, it really deserve it to my mind).
and of course : the video of Triss and Yen in the fairytail world

Do you know other artists like him with good stories animation with Ciri / Triss / Yen ?
I think to Arnold the hero ( short video with Ciri/Yen /Triss), wgqhs of course, LordAardvark (waiting for Primordium 2 ! ) and ? )

Last edited:

tryndasam

Dec 24, 2023
Do you know if it exists a version of "Yennefer and Triss - Finding the lost coast cave" with an higher resolution ?
It would be amazing !

Reactions: Chibi777

Jaxicus666

Sep 25, 2018
New post with a poll

Here's the new poll with the new proposals, I confess I have a soft spot for "The Witcher" after reading a comic book about female fighters trying to stop a demonic invasion ;)

Closing the demon portal: A powerful mage attempts to open a portal to a demonic dimension, while several witches and warriors try to close it. But the number of demons blocking the portal is too great, and the only solution seems to be to let some of them in...

Lost in Level 1313: Leia tries to find a way to save Han from Jabba's clutches. One solution is to call in one of Coruscant's underworld kingpins...

Create a diversion: During their Costa del Sol getaway, Cloud wants to explore some caves in search of rare objects, despite Tifa's warnings that the caves may be home to several monsters...

Waking up the old ones: Lara investigates a thousand-year-old underwater temple that could be the tomb of an unknown ancient god. A god who seems intent on repopulating the world with his minions...

So far witcher idea in the lead