VN Unity Completed HuniePop 2 Double Date [v1.1.0 Deluxe Edition] [Huniepot]

2.40 star(s) 71 Votes

Allegedly

Oct 7, 2017
Am I the only one that felt betrayed after Abia kept mentioning how much she liked BDSM, sex toys and submission and you don't get a single picture to prove it?

• Sad
Reactions: Cuzline and GaRbS

StarsMan423

May 3, 2018
Am I the only one that felt betrayed after Abia kept mentioning how much she liked BDSM, sex toys and submission and you don't get a single picture to prove it?
I feel ya. The best that she got is an outfit. I mean even Lillian got an BDSM picture though it is unused in the actually game.

Fleabag

Aug 2, 2018
So they again have only girls with big boobs and again only half nudity in "hentai" scenes? I thought that the sequel should be better than the original.

damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
Sadly, it seems like HuniePot's forgotten what FUN is... While the graphics are smooth and good + the game's "inclusive", but it just doesn't cut it. I've not been this hyped about a game, checking their twitter for updates, only to be this disappointed. Not good. I'd much rather play Lust Evil over this. Still, as a puzzle-game, it's not the worst, and the amount of characters in this compared to the first game is also nice. Pro if you're up for a solid challenge, as it gets tougher throughout the game. Still, i definitely understand why so many give this game a 2-star rating or lower, as it just doesn't cut it considering the amount of time it has taken to make this.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
TORRENT HuniePop 2 - Double Date v1.0.3 [PC - Uncensored]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
File list
HuniePop 2 - Double Date
HuniePop 2 - Double Date_Data
MonoBleedingEdge
HuniePop 2 - Double Date.exe (635.5 KiB)
UnityCrashHandler64.exe (1.0 MiB)
UnityPlayer.dll (24.7 MiB)

What’s new in this version:

"Major Performance Improvements: Reduction in game size, memory usage, and a much faster start up time (From my experience, the game won’t have any white screen at the beginning and the loading time is really fast, it only took 10s to load the game with SSD compared to 30-45s from the last version)
Support larger screen resolution
Bugs fixed
Players can now unlock hairstyles & outfits that they haven’t unlocked yet in Non-Stop Mode.
Pressing “Ctrl+DownArrow” will make the screen resolution smaller and “Ctrl+UpArrow” will make it bigger.

Because many people seems to have issues with the “patch file only” of the v1.0.3 so here is the game itself fully updated, sorry for the inconvenience!"

RobotAlpha

Dec 19, 2020
Can somebody tell me what I'm doing wrong. When I try to download the game I get a Microsoft edge loader every time?

An0nim4x

Feb 16, 2021
I don't know why so many people have a problem with the game being "too difficult". Like, if you don't want to play it, just looks for the CG's on any image board and that's it, stop crying about it. Call me weird or whatever, but I do enjoy looking at the screen for a solid 5 minutes thinking what my next move is going to be.
And yes, this game definitely looks like it shouldn't have taken like 6 years to come out, but again... if you're reading this it probably means you're not gonna pay for it anyway so... what gives?

Also Lilaini best fucking girl, and I'm glad the "killed" Audrey. Bitch shouldn't have left the creator's mind in the first place.

Mar 23, 2019
Saw this yesterday on Markipliers channel is it possible that someone create a mod where all female sex voices are replaced with young link hyaaaahs ? XDDDDDD

Jul 5, 2017
I have no idea where to find the save data for this game, and the people suggesting using a "Cheat Engine" clearly have some ability to read that nonsense which I can not.

Aserola1746

Jul 27, 2020
I have no idea where to find the save data for this game, and the people suggesting using a "Cheat Engine" clearly have some ability to read that nonsense which I can not.
its kinda confusing for the first time so bear with me,
cheat engine works like this (at least in my case, im still new with it)
-lets say for example you had 60 red seeds
1.you would have to first link the game to cheat engine in the top left corner
2.first scan "60" and then spend some of the seeds (lets say the new variable is 50)
3.change 60 to 50 and press "next scan"
4.keep doing this until you are left with 1-3 address codes
5.take all 3 of them and try to change the variables to see which is the correct address.
repeat for the others
P.S. in that case of hunie pop 2, have around 10-15 seeds so that you can have an easier time narrowing down the addresses

you could also watch this video, this is how i learned:

keep in mind that huniepop 2's address codes change every time you close and open the game so don't bother saving the cheat page. this is not the case for all games so its trial and error.
hope you found this a little bit helpful.

Last edited:
2.40 star(s) 71 Votes