3.60 star(s) 20 Votes

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
That i don't know. I guess your PC is quite old or you had to buy one who wasn't that fancy which forces you to play on low settings. :/
Some games have a scaling issue with their UI, and if you don't have a resolution past a certain point, games WILL do stuff like this, the settings are unrelated I think. (Other than resolution obviously.)

Apr 23, 2017
how do i unstack items like the bell you get for the wine celler? also i put the wine ontop of each other and most of are gone and i dont know how to get it back :/

Skald359

Oct 13, 2018
Playing 5.25.7 build 1, and for some reason I can't move? Double checked my keybinds, looks like controller support is enabled, but I can't move with the controller either. Any ideas?

JustinGamer666

Jun 30, 2019
Well, I have to say overall, I enjoy this game.... especially if it continues being worked on.... it shows much promise.
I especially like the idea of sailing around, maybe combat at sea with other ships.... and the ability to enslave them maybe.
Of course, other island/continent visits is also desired.

Unless I am missing it, I don't see any option to "reset" keybinds to the default in that initial Start screen where you adjust them as desired within the "INPUT" tab.
I bring this up as I did have issues with some of the default binds, and made changes.
Then, I didn't like some of my changes, and then discovered I couldn't see a way to just reset them to original.
If it's there, my bad.... please point me to the setting location.

Other than that.... the options to have sex via those "gold" colored statuettes all over the place when you have a slave following...... seems unfinished, and more importantly.... unsatisfying in-game.
Specificallly, there appears to be "NO CLIMAX" when you just SPACE bar to stop it.
I'd like that animation to be adjusted to allow at least the appearance of "satisfaction" from npc's or the player, or both.

As well.... is there a "journal/quest log" somewhere that I am missing ?

THINGS I'D LIKE TO SEE:
- A horse or something to increase movement speed over this VAST map.... currently, it's rather large & overly time consuming to traverse.
- A Keybind to allow "auto-move" in a straight line. We have to hold the SHIFT and forward key way longer than I would prefer. My finger tips actually got sore...lol... and it becomes very boring doing that, with nothing happening around you.
- A compass would be a good addition as well..... we are ship Captains after-all.... a compass is mandatory IMHO.
- More species of these creatures would be nice. I am not fond of the dog ones though to be honest.... they look too much like a dog face wise...... kind of a big turnoff ;)
- I must say this, but please also understand I hold no ill will towards any person, regardless of gender preference.... but in the same vein, understand that I am a hetero male..... and being forced into such a situation was very uncomfortable for me.
Specifically, I refer to that Spirit Quest... that messed me up a tad..... lol
If I knew my male character was going to be going HOMO during that quest..... I'd never have done it.
Kind of ruined my game play session actually last night...lol
SO, just a suggestion, but maybe, if possible, have that Spirit ask a final question before the "action" takes place so as the gender can be adjusted based on the reply from PC. You know, spirit changes to a female, male, futa...whatever the preference is.

And finally, a BASE, a warehouse.... something we could purchase to store our captured slaves, our fellow crew members to hang out, etc, etc.
Seems weird they all congregate at the Bosun's campsite.... but he is a lucky chap I must say :)

Overall.... I like this game and it's potential allot.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
I cannot believe I'm actually saying this, but I'd rather larger portions of the map to be restricted until there's reasons for them existing. Right now, 95% of the map has no purpose being explorable since there's literally nothing (that I saw, maybe I missed something) to explore. I found a cog wreck off the coast in one area and so far one NPC that isn't in town. Even then, the NPC was pretty close to town and the cog wreck was simply a prop it seemed. Besides the cog and town, there's nothing between you and every edge of the map but empty grassland and glitchy trees, apart from the occasional rando to shoot and capture. On top of this, the sheer unnecessarily vast openness made finding the sex spots so much a pain in the neck to find. Bottom line is unless I did end up missing some obscure quest that I haven't heard about exist somewhere out there in the great beyond, there's no reason to really leave town except to capture, which honestly that alone doesn't need the entire map to work. You could cut the map down to less than a quarter of the existing area and still have plenty of room for roaming randos.

Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
Yeah, -30-40% size will be much better, without complex systems like farming, town expansion, biomes, there is just no point in landmasses of such size. Team of this size will not be able to make all this empty space interesting outside of just adding some props.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

raziel78

Jul 26, 2019
The game is good but definately need a way to fast travel. Some questions:
1-How do you finish the Howlers quest? In the fishermans quest you find the fisherman/bard on the coast but I wander thru that forest and found nothing. Now since I'm in the Carthografers quest and need to go back there, any tip is welcome.
2-What do you do with the flower north east of town?
3-What is the silver wolf statue from the other island for?
4- I have like a dozen crew now. Is there a way to use them to move the Ship?

raziel78

Jul 26, 2019
The game is good but definately need a way to fast travel. Some questions:
1-How do you finish the Howlers quest? In the fishermans quest you find the fisherman/bard on the coast but I wander thru that forest and found nothing. Now since I'm in the Carthografers quest and need to go back there, any tip is welcome.
2-What do you do with the flower north east of town?
3-What is the silver wolf statue from the other island for?
4- I have like a dozen crew now. Is there a way to use them to move the Ship?
Ok found what the plant was for and a fast travel to the Maple Woods. Has any body found a "sliver of the sun"? I need it for a quest.

l145

Mar 23, 2020
For mac I can't open it says the application ruffleneck can't be opened
I get this error as well. When I explore package contents to try to find the executable, the file I think should be it wants to be opened as a text file for some reason. Trying to open that file in the terminal, which is usually what has to happen in order to run games that aren't in the app store nowadays, gives me a permission denied error.

3.60 star(s) 20 Votes