angstrom

Jan 23, 2020
So how do you get the new MxM act with Bosun? He just says something along the lines of "Well i don't know what you're implying" despite my best attempts to pick both "flirt" options, then I get locked out of it :/

Oblivionn

Apr 26, 2018
So how do you get the new MxM act with Bosun? He just says something along the lines of "Well i don't know what you're implying" despite my best attempts to pick both "flirt" options, then I get locked out of it :/
Download preview build 3 from the last comment on page 31. The link in the actual post hasnt been updated yet as far as I can tell. If you already have done that, idk if your conversation path actually makes a difference, but dont flirt during his story of his name, just listen to it and be nice to him.

angstrom

Jan 23, 2020
Download preview build 3 from the last comment on page 31. The link in the actual post hasnt been updated yet as far as I can tell. If you already have done that, idk if your conversation path actually makes a difference, but dont flirt during his story of his name, just listen to it and be nice to him.
Alright thanks, I think I was missing some dialogue bits, exhausted all the options and finally managed to get to the scene

Mar 10, 2019
I have to say that new sex spot spawning is major improvement.
The autorun is good too. Just set the heading and press NumLock. I fed my cat, brought some firewood home and cooked coffee myself. When I returned to my computer, player was just approaching flagpole point for cartographer quest. I've been putting weight on the W key in previous versions.
Now please add a teleport by click on the map so we can rid of running simulator and save our time.

Prey spawning still sucks - often spawns behind you or doesn't spawn at all.
Game is still leaking memory as it did in Preview 2 version.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
When I last played this I grabbed a gun, ran around hunting randomly spawning NPCs, fucked them, and got bored.

Was there more to the game that I missed? Other islands, locations, goals outside of random NPCs? Or is that just the current build as it is.
You haven't missed much.
There are random chests around the map that you can find, which have body piercings and a bunch of other items you can't really do much with.
There is 1 or 2 quests you can do, but you ain't missing much if you don't do them.
I am not sure what all is in the release 3 of of the game, but it sounds like there wasn't much added.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
can't find it or should i check it everynight?
Those green Davh drops are kind of rare, you won't see them everywhere.
Go to the nearest beach and continue following the water line, one will show up eventually. You might be halfway around the island before you see one, but they will appear.
As Flyingdab said, it is very hard to miss those things, they stand out like a sore thumb.

Reactions: kuzazi123

kuzazi123

May 3, 2020
Is there any way to make money in this game?
hunt wild breed --->manage character --->send to guild Dreak? (sth like that) : u will get dreak coins then at night go to sneak girl who like adren choose trade. DONE

Is there like a conversation path for Bosun Dhax?
plz tell me about s1 on the crew choose 1st choice --->take me back to the ship --->talk all the crew ask them about bosun --->return to him and try to flirt him. (NOTE: it should work , i don't remember how i get scene) Sorry if it's wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vano_Skoll

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
The bed at the end of the pier you start on allows you to rest until morning/midday/evening/night if I recall.

3.40 star(s) 22 Votes