F88hyder

Jul 17, 2017
Game is from 2017? (june?) And there is so little content?
A little disappointment. How many people working with this game? 1?
Game have big potential, but is a few bad things:

Spawn plant - 'davh drop' its a joke? i found one after start game but i tried pick up, but couldn't and now this plant dissapeared, later in active quest (without mark zone where can spawn) and i find after almost 1 hour. :confused:
(Almost) Empty map, i found big head and few chests. There is many places for potential temples / tombs or tribes

and missing features like:

Diary/journal for active quests. (only which quests are active)
Few fast travel points (I found only 1 on map)

DarkPrince18

Jul 2, 2018
Where do you find the "Big Juicy Dwah" or whatever it is called ?

Not to mention there's no easy way to get around the world and Inalya's tasks are so fuckin far !

Rambo1221

Jul 15, 2019

Not to mention there's no easy way to get around the world and Inalya's tasks are so fuckin far !
You just have to find it, its bigger and glows green, I found mine near Inalya's task at the top of the map but I think it isn't a set location.

Reactions: DarkPrince18

ToastCrumb

Mar 22, 2019

There's 3 preset drop locations. The easiest one is directly towards the beach from the standing stones.

If need be, I can make a small vid showing the location of things like the drop, the trader for guild drake, and things like that.

Untitled.png

Rambo1221

Jul 15, 2019
There's 3 preset drop locations. The easiest one is directly towards the beach from the standing stones.

If need be, I can make a small vid showing the location of things like the drop, the trader for guild drake, and things like that.

View attachment 905024
Could you help me? I have no clue what to do now. I finished the spirit quest and got the scene with him, met my crew and had some scenes with them and had a scene with the shopkeeper (I have a male character). What else can I do?

ToastCrumb

Mar 22, 2019
Could you help me? I have no clue what to do now. I finished the spirit quest and got the scene with him, met my crew and had some scenes with them and had a scene with the shopkeeper (I have a male character). What else can I do?
Honestly, that's about it for now. There's only a few quests and the trading system is pretty new. there's a couple more quests you haven't mentioned, like talking to the pirate dude in the bar at night and talking to that female pirate down south for him, and things like that.

Rambo1221

Jul 15, 2019
Honestly, that's about it for now. There's only a few quests and the trading system is pretty new. there's a couple more quests you haven't mentioned, like talking to the pirate dude in the bar at night and talking to that female pirate down south for him, and things like that.
Yeah I spoke to them and her but there weren't any scenes with them

DarkPrince18

Jul 2, 2018

View attachment 905024
Just images of the actual spots or the locations on the map would be enough, a video would be great but whatever is convenient to you. I just wanna know the general area because i have walked the whole map of the game, not kidding or exaggerating, and i couldnt find them maybe i overlooked them or something i dont know lol

ToastCrumb

Mar 22, 2019
It would be great if you made a video.
Just images of the actual spots or the locations on the map would be enough, a video would be great but whatever is convenient to you. I just wanna know the general area because i have walked the whole map of the game, not kidding or exaggerating, and i couldnt find them maybe i overlooked them or something i dont know lol
You guys know of where i would be able to upload the vid?

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes